Kieran Corrigan #4 Money, money, money. Queeran’s rude & not funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boasting is a horrible trait in a person. Their like adults stuck in a teenagers body not an ounce of cop on between them.
I've wondered for a long time where of the disposable income is coming from. Borna hasn't worked in forever hes effectively been part-time for over a year. I'm not saying their at anything dodgy but there's no such thing as a money tree and they seem to have loads of it! Which begs the question what are they up to!!
It’s the hoodies , selling them at €40 a pop probably only costing €10-€15 to produce!!

Reactions: 3
He did state they are trading in the audi, so they are prob getting a decent trade on that! It's a gorgeous car!

97CE6469-4027-4282-A045-300446360215.png
best comment! 🤣👍 people are calling him out now. He'll start losing followers again soon. He seems to gain 1000 or so when he gives Gorry his hoodies but then starts losing them when they realise what a tool he is.

Reactions: 6
Orna said they bought their house with cash, what did she mean by that i wonder.

Reactions: 2
How do they save like mad - the shopping hauls with all the unnecessary bits take aways 3 to 4 nights a week and all thr north face clothing while not working - I work full time and pay my bills and have a bottle of wine at weekend 🤔 where am I going wrong
He’s doing to north face what Daniela Westbrook did to Burberry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell me your gay without telling me your gay!!!
Dinner guests

Elton John
lady Gaga
David Beckham

Stop the lights the many isn’t even trying to closet himself he is out and proud. 😂😂

So there both on the scratch but their saving like mad ya ya pull the other one it's got bells on.

They're absolutely reading here no question.
Far from on the scratch how are people not getting it he is earning a fortune from instagram. Between Ad’s and her merch he is bringing in big money. Orna would be getting the covid payment because she’s pregnant and highrisk for covid. She won’t need to work after the new baby is born because he is earning so much

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s very quiet to day
Very odvs heres on insta for the money , my take is , I can’t bare the showing off of new cars , I’m not jealous, I just feel sorry for so many durning the pandemic, we’re hitting a recession now , I’ve just stopped buying off them , and unfollowed anyone that annoys me , life’s too short , by promoting these Instagramers, were making money for them , ild rather pay the extra €10 for something now , very few , that hasn’t changed, since they start to make money, ild love u see how many will be here , once insta cash cow stops

Reactions: 9
someone on the live there said something like.... takes the pressure off with all the gifted items...

he made a face and said what dya mean by that like a shocked youd swear he got nothing for free😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
he sterilised them but then took them out of the tub and out onto the towel he had just been wiping the counters with 🤦‍♀️
😂😂😂😂 I seen that I personally stop as soon as they start grabbing everything and putting it in their mouth. Surely she can feed herself a bottle too 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why do they still sterilize her bottles. I seen people asking. They really are tits
Its similar to sitting im the back with the child, she must scream if someone isn't with her in the back or why else would they do it.

Reactions: 4
I'd say they're putting up the back to work questions themselves. If you can't beat them, join them to deflect. They're cute hoors.

Reactions: 10
Do ye really believe he's going back to work??
How could any company be that stupid to hold a job for someone to allow them concentrate on their own business. I know people who have been on long-term sick leave even just after starting a new job but this is ridiculous as he's clearly running his own empire!

I'd say they're putting up the back to work questions themselves. If you can't beat them, join them to deflect. They're cute hoors.
he actually reposted one question 3 times its word for word, cute little devils , sitting there revising what they’ll say. It may aswel be ornas page she’s running the camp behind him

You know when you want the room to yourself? Like, husband is working from home, I am off Mondays, and he is annoying me - well, the minute I put on KC voice yer man is out of the room in a shot. 'Not that fecking idiot again' he says as he goes.

Winning!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’s going back to work in June but she’s due is august and he’s entitled to paternity leave!? Crock of bullshit! He’s not going back for a mere matter of weeks! Idiot
As for being great savers its out of touch of reality and climate people are currently in! If you weren’t ramming it down people’s throats daily people wouldn’t wonder and are questioning because they constantly shove in peoples faces their purchases! As noted on here there are two parents working and are just getting by, but then again they are honest unlike this chancer, they fail to declare gifted/ads and have been called out for taking from businesses recently
Also wonder if his so called “flogging disgusting hoodies and hats” business is declared! I really hope the tax man is well aware of his business and goes after him for the dues owed and on his “earnings”
He does nothing but yap about general bills but then makes a bold statement they paid for a house in CASH! BS! Also they turn me with the constant talking with food in your mouth, maybe concentrate on basic manners before giving unwarranted advice to people in regarding to “SAVING”! 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So he’s going back to work in June but she’s due is august and he’s entitled to paternity leave!? Crock of bullshit! He’s not going back for a mere matter of weeks! Idiot
As for being great savers its out of touch of reality and climate people are currently in! If you weren’t ramming it down people’s throats daily people wouldn’t wonder and are questioning because they constantly shove in peoples faces their purchases! As noted on here there are two parents working and are just getting by, but then again they are honest unlike this chancer, they fail to declare gifted/ads and have been called out for taking from businesses recently
Also wonder if his so called “flogging disgusting hoodies and hats” business is declared! I really hope the tax man is well aware of his business and goes after him for the dues owed and on his “earnings”
He does nothing but yap about general bills but then makes a bold statement they paid for a house in CASH! BS! Also they turn me with the constant talking with food in your mouth, maybe concentrate on basic manners before giving unwarranted advice to people in regarding to “SAVING”! 🧐
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 All of this .... that’s exactly it.

Gorry jst got gifted a muddy play kitchen watch that space he will want one now also .bonnie will need one now to go with her playhouse and fairy garden.that will be next weeks beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.