Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Kieran and Orna love anything free and if they don’t get the goods they will spill the tea

Reactions: 26

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
They are going out since they were in school, right? She isn’t bad looking. She could definitely pull a local GAA playing fella! I’d be so embarrassed going out with Queeran
id actually prefer a queer husband to a gaa one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First time poster - hi everyone! God, my eyes have been opened by what I read on Tattle - so many Instagrammers have ulterior motives with everything they post 👀 Just on Kieran, I thought I’d say it here as it sounds like he could block me if I message him privately: I know it’s only a small thing, but it should be ‘Keeping up with the Corrigans’ not ‘Corrigan’s’ - he is literally saying ‘Keeping up with the Corrigan is’ as that’s what the ‘S stands for (among other things) Kieran 🙈 I’m not the grammar police by any means, but you’d think his accountant or solicitor or whatever professional he is dealing with would have caught it, even if Kieran and Orna didn’t. It’s not very professional 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Brosna

Ugh 🤦‍♀️ Only thing wrong with the hotel is he had to pay for it. I can’t believe they knocked that much off and he is still being nasty 🤦‍♀️

Complaining about that poor girl not cleaning her hands....He wasn’t worried about Covid travelling in the car/tractor with no mask on....only worried when it suits him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Hope Grennans or some of the employees read here and see what their employee/co worker is capable of, they will have to watch him, that was really low doing that to Fora, no excuses.
That is the nastiest thing anyone could do when the hotel industry is only reopening and getting back on their feet and giving employment to the locals. Just about shows his level. Ive emailed hotel to offer support and any company going forward who associates with him should be ashamed of themselves. What a bellend. A true arsehole🤬

Reactions: 18

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Why does he revel in his ignorance? He’s gonna try to make pajamases a thing now along with leggingses. He’s uneducated- fine that happens. He’s barely literate- fine; he’s not the most academic. Until this year i thought he was a good worker which made up for all of that.
But now he’s trying to make his ignorance work for him- since when did we become a society that celebrates ignorance, lack of education, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes and bad diction.
Can we not at least aim a bit higher even if we don’t reach there, we might reach somewhere a bit shy of the mark, but the bar is set soooo low with him.

• Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
You know everyone queries whether Rachel gorry has traveller roots with her language; speech and party at the grave. I wonder does Kieran…. I know Offaly people and they do not speak like that. I’ve only ever heard members of the travelling community speak like that
Didn’t think they could sink any lower but making a mockery of a pregnancy and filming in a hospital. I’ve reported them. It’s inappropriate and health services and hospitals deserve some respect. Shouting and running like an fucking pair of eejits down corridors where in patients maybe having difficult days. They are a disgrace but an embarrassment to their family.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Giving out firstly no turn down service when they arrived late Thursday evening !! Ye are 2 (largely) unemployed mopes making fools of people with your dumb uneducated sayings, a turndown service from the couple who have to go to Mammy’s house for a proper dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Alucia

VIP Member
Wow the notions. When we stayed there last year we were told you advise at reception when you’ll be out if you want the room serviced due to covid they don’t do it like they used to but you can still get it done. Cheek of him, he sill delete this later. Instead of actually asking the hotel he does this
Thats disgusting, speak to the manager privately don't broadcast to thousands. Looking for a big discount or another free stay or free meal or something. That is very sly and underhanded and as someone pointed out during covid its a different time. True colours shining through!

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
So he goes to a hotel with orna and bonnie. Orna drives cos he’s a lazy bollocks. Orna pregnant and all and that thick goes off to get treatments first… sorry who’s the female in that relationship again?

Cantturn222

VIP Member
He’s a big girls blouse
Has no balls to go to reception and clear the matter up nope but he will plaster it all over Instagram
Horrible thing to do to taint a business like that in these times were people need to go to work

looking for money off the stay or a free something or other

Reactions: 16

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
He is so ridiculous. How long can Grennans take him seriously? He’s whinging and moaning about the smell of slurry. It’s called being in the country.
I dread to think what the farmers think of him. I grew up on a farm- if you got a belt and your leg was half hanging off, you were expected to work until it fell off. And no whinging. Constantly getting kicks off horses or cattle, or stung on briars.
No whinging.
He whinges if he has a sore tooth or a paper cut on his finger.
He really is pathetic and compared to all of the hard working farmers out there, hes turning my stomach. How have they hired him? What a loser. Is he related to the owner or something that they felt obliged to help the poor simple fella out? I’m literally gobsmacked

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pourthetearightup

You would think by getting this sofa free or “collab” the other suite would be given to a charity or somebody in need, a greedy bollox is what he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
So he’s going back to work in June but she’s due is august and he’s entitled to paternity leave!? Crock of bullshit! He’s not going back for a mere matter of weeks! Idiot
As for being great savers its out of touch of reality and climate people are currently in! If you weren’t ramming it down people’s throats daily people wouldn’t wonder and are questioning because they constantly shove in peoples faces their purchases! As noted on here there are two parents working and are just getting by, but then again they are honest unlike this chancer, they fail to declare gifted/ads and have been called out for taking from businesses recently
Also wonder if his so called “flogging disgusting hoodies and hats” business is declared! I really hope the tax man is well aware of his business and goes after him for the dues owed and on his “earnings”
He does nothing but yap about general bills but then makes a bold statement they paid for a house in CASH! BS! Also they turn me with the constant talking with food in your mouth, maybe concentrate on basic manners before giving unwarranted advice to people in regarding to “SAVING”! 🧐

Last edited:

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Isn’t it actually hilarious when someone gets gifted nearly everything they want, that when they actually pay for something they have to tell everyone they did. Sorry there’s no medal for that - it’s called not being a scrounger… and paying your way.

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
They’re such a pair of snakes, he tore the Hotel at Fota apart on his live but wouldn’t say a word about it when asked about it tonight 😡 2 big smug head on them when asked how they afford everything or why they need all the gifted baby furniture, they need a dose of reality the lazy slobs!!

• Angry

Brosna

Telling people his next door neighbour is gone on holidays for a week. Burglars don’t need to scout the house with fools like him broadcasting it to the nation 🤦‍♀️ I would be pissed if I was his neighbour.