Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there trying be like the English influncers with flashy jeeps on hire purchase..
Or they have obviously came into money there is no way with the amount of spending and both not working & all the take aways they get that insta is funding it. After been gifted a kitchen and they cant cook .aswell it's a joke.

Reactions: 3
As I've said before what orna wants orna gets. No end to the spending and its only sat wait for 3 takeaways now for the weekend and god only know what else.

Anyone listening to the live? He said he’s back in grennans in June. He started talking about the riddles and someone commented saying they have lovely hand writing. He got so offensive and blocked them 😂 like why take so much offensive if it was just a comment on someone writing, he clearly knows they were being smart, otherwise if he had nothing to hide, he wouldn’t of even noticed that comment. He then said wouldn’t it be hilarious if it was the same person sending them all the time. Like why would he say that? It’s all odd if it’s not from himself and Borna 😂 someone also commented saying why isn’t he reporting it like the person is a stalker and he ignored the commen

I seen on galz who snap they are tearing the hole out of him for being a beggar and sending postcards to himself too 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
PleSe please put up a screenshot of the commentary. I can never find the galzwhosnap. I’ve looked several times through the past year, all combinations of spellings etc. So could you please send them in here so we can have a laugh?

Reactions: 5
PleSe please put up a screenshot of the commentary. I can never find the galzwhosnap. I’ve looked several times through the past year, all combinations of spellings etc. So could you please send them in here so we can have a laugh?
Lol excuse the scribbling but obv I am not going to have any names up lol

Attachments

Anyone have a link to that page galz who snap. I can’t ever find it either

Reactions: 1
Hahahah I seen that. She called him out on it before on galz who snap and he sent her a load of abuse. It’s what sent me to this thread 😂
I’m surprised that it was left up on galz because they are usually a pack of lickarses 🙈

KC pretending he is buying tickets every week for the pub in the Fivevalley He has not bought one,!!! It shows you all the Entrants names and that knob head is not on it.Watching that video of him showing the pub like he has won it already made me physically sick 🙄🤮

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised that it was left up on galz because they are usually a pack of lickarses 🙈
Yeah surprised me too.. I don’t think half of them know about tattle, it’s a pity as it would open their innocent eyes

Yeah surprised me too.. I don’t think half of them know about tattle, it’s a pity as it would open their innocent eyes
Oh they do! You are not allowed mention tattle Over there 🤣 no harm I’d say the majority of them are defo here

So he got the door free??
KC pretending he is buying tickets every week for the pub in the Fivevalley He has not bought one,!!! It shows you all the Entrants names and that knob head is not on it.Watching that video of him showing the pub like he has won it already made me physically sick 🙄🤮
Is it on Raffal site. I looked and can’t find it

Dam it , missed the live , I was all ready with my new account to ask a few carefully prepared questions

Oh they do! You are not allowed mention tattle Over there 🤣 no harm I’d say the majority of them are defo here
If they did they wouldn’t be such lick arses and you could voice your opinion without being attacked 🤣🤣

“Push present”??? Excuse my ignorance?? 😬
Oh it’s allllllll about the bragging isn’t it?!!
Fair dues to them affording all these things and both unemployed! We’re struggling and have 2 incomes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Where’s the tax man , are they not allowed to tax bloggers , Jesus half out income gone , these can do what they like

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.