Kieran Corrigan #3 Kieran and Borna sitting in a tree, B-E-G-G-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I was thinking.... and really if they can afford to buy a new one, could they not have donated that other one to someone less fortunate, even if they did pay for it first day. They get enough donated to them for free, and people supporting them buying his expensive merch, could they not maybe pay it forward now that they are in a very fortunate situation
I’ve never seen a couple that are as mean with money as these two 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so unbecoming
There is nothing worse than a tight arse! It’s the most off putting trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh jeez, now he's jumping on the bins and holding his chest, like does think he's growing breasts now😂🍈🍆🍈😂

Reactions: 4
Got another new jeep! Didn’t he only get a new car a few weeks ago??

Reactions: 2
Goes to show the money they are making from idiot followers , lining their pockets while they stay home ,sit on their asses and stuff themselves with free food. I just don’t get it, same with Gorry thousands raised for her , freebies left right and center , lives in the lap of luxury, while there are so many out there hardly able to feed their families or keep a roof over their heads. The world has gone mad! People who go to Uni get degrees etc can’t even find a job , yet the likes of the Huns who come across as totally uneducated , you cannot understand a word they say most of the time, use foul language are raking it in , they are offered work. It really does not make any sense at all. Young people are influenced by these uneducated foul mouthed greedy beggars, all I can say is god save the planet 🌎

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cannot stand these fuckers he bought a new Jeep on a whem because it's his birthday next week (he got the hint in nicely there) and it's Bornas push present. Who the duck do they think they are the kardashians. absolutely muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yes the hints about the birthdays. will he have had discount or getting paid to advertise that garage ? I would not be in the least surprised . Maybe someone might ask him in the lives or on his grid posts, hopefully 🙏. More that ask the better, flood them with questions .

Cannot stand these fuckers he bought a new Jeep on a whem because it's his birthday next week (he got the hint in nicely there) and it's Bornas push present. Who the duck do they think they are the kardashians. absolutely muppets.
“Push present”??? Excuse my ignorance?? 😬
Oh it’s allllllll about the bragging isn’t it?!!
Fair dues to them affording all these things and both unemployed! We’re struggling and have 2 incomes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And to say they just wanted one for ages and just fucked off and got it. I'm working two jobs my husband is working and we certainly don't have that kind of money. I wish he would piss off and bring his beggy sidekick with him. They are mortifying new age beggar's. He said in his live today the place he'll be working in is just down the road. I smell bullshit if work was in the bed he'd sleep on the floor😠

Reactions: 3
And to say they just wanted one for ages and just fucked off and got it. I'm working two jobs my husband is working and we certainly don't have that kind of money. I wish he would piss off and bring his beggy sidekick with him. They are mortifying new age beggar's. He said in his live today the place he'll be working in is just down the road. I smell bullshit if work was in the bed he'd sleep on the floor😠
Grennans is just about a 5 minute drive from him. If it was so convienent , I don’t know why he left after day two 🙄 he can afford a new car becoz he pays for nothing else! Probably only a few grand with his trade in, I think that’s car he got a few weeks ago was pretty new

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.