Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her ages ago cos she's lazy and I'm not really interested in mom content.

I don't mean lazy post baby I mean before she had the baby. She never seemed to do anything. I don't really understand how they earn a living.

But I do think she's a lovely person and being a mum suits her. Her style of parenting is up to her and she's lucky enough to have the opportunity to be with her kid all the time so why not.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her ages ago cos she's lazy and I'm not really interested in mom content.

I don't mean lazy post baby I mean before she had the baby. She never seemed to do anything. I don't really understand how they earn a living.

But I do think she's a lovely person and being a mum suits her. Her style of parenting is up to her and she's lucky enough to have the opportunity to be with her kid all the time so why not.
Im still confused on how they earnt a living too unless her youtube career was more lucrative than might have appeared, im not sure what line of work Alex is in?

Reactions: 2
Im still confused on how they earnt a living too unless her youtube career was more lucrative than might have appeared, im not sure what line of work Alex is in?
I know for a while she had her shop where she sold stuff, but I'm not sure how often she stocked the shop.
she'll also be getting stuff monthly from patreon, I don't think any of this is a lot to live on. But I always got the impression she was on benefits, so any of this money was just extra money. Could be wrong, but I'm sure it was around the time she talked about them moving into the house they are now in, that she talked about their struggles and it seemed it was due to council issues.

I unfollowed a few months ago. It took me a while to do it as I really liked her, but my god her posts and videos were just so boring I couldn't take it anymore 🤣

Reactions: 6
I know for a while she had her shop where she sold stuff, but I'm not sure how often she stocked the shop.
she'll also be getting stuff monthly from patreon, I don't think any of this is a lot to live on. But I always got the impression she was on benefits, so any of this money was just extra money. Could be wrong, but I'm sure it was around the time she talked about them moving into the house they are now in, that she talked about their struggles and it seemed it was due to council issues.
Alex being on benefits with epilepsy makes sense but what was kieras issue, anxiety depression and social anxiety? Its REALLY hard to get benefits and not be expected to look for work with those diagnoses these days

Reactions: 1
Alex being on benefits with epilepsy makes sense but what was kieras issue, anxiety depression and social anxiety? Its REALLY hard to get benefits and not be expected to look for work with those diagnoses these days
Yeah makes sense with Alex, but even he went back to work (I think he found a new job tbf) after his episodes. I think it was then that I found it quite telling that she didn't get a job because she legit talked about issues with money. So that's what makes me think she must be on something like PiP, because seems odd that she wouldn't have gotten a job when really they had no monthly income coming in. Still a ballache dealing with them even if you are on something like PiP, you still need to constantly show that there will be no improvement in your condition.

Idk, I just don't think she makes enough from her store that she stocks sporadically and patreon to afford the life they have. I'm not saying that they spend tons of money, but I don't know that one income alone supports all that.

Reactions: 2
I find it a bit idk odd I guess in her last video she said she’d love if her baby is never interested in social media but these days it feels inevitable....this is coming from the woman who is building a career off social media and making money from patreon etc seems a bit contradictory to me idk

Reactions: 3
I find it a bit idk odd I guess in her last video she said she’d love if her baby is never interested in social media but these days it feels inevitable....this is coming from the woman who is building a career off social media and making money from patreon etc seems a bit contradictory to me idk
Not seen the video but that is an odd thing to say when she's her job is social media, plus she's constantly posting pictures and videos of her baby online... So essentially she's conditioning her kid to pose for selfies for social media and learn what social media is from the day she was born... Soooo....

Her latest Insta stories, she wants to do a QnA.. and she’s thinking of scraping her last few videos instead of editing and uploading them. She’s been doing YouTube for years. How is it that hard? 😕

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210206-163021_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210206-163025_Instagram.jpg

This is going to sound really awful but she IS out of touch... on the Little Doe point. There's a billion etsy sellers who sell the same kind of plastic charms joined together, she seriously thinks demand would be so high she'd be unable to keep up? If she stuck to the tshirts and prints she'd make decent money though as they were really nice and the demand is there. Seems really weird to just... not do that though? She could sell limited runs of tshirts and it would be less stressful than YT.

Reactions: 8
I like Kiera but blummin heck, she's so out of touch and just seems to have no drive what so ever? If she's that worried then why can't Alex help her with it? She just seems to make flimsy excuses constantly and now she's a mum she's got a gold plated excuse for being lazy

I like Kiera but blummin heck, she's so out of touch and just seems to have no drive what so ever? If she's that worried then why can't Alex help her with it? She just seems to make flimsy excuses constantly and now she's a mum she's got a gold plated excuse for being lazy
And she's posting about having 2-3 kids! She could do her original tshirt design, plus another design, have it all printed and sent to her then release in limited runs/capped order queue of 20 at a time, if she did 20 × £15 + postage then take i dont know, 30% off for production &website costs etc then that could be £200 a week then she could go to the post office once a week and deliver them. Including sorting out supplier, website, packing etc it would probably be 1 days work a week or you could do a couple hours a day or something. She could film that stuff for YT too so easy content with good promotion and an earnings boost and she could still do it part time around baby.

I feel like becoming a mum has kind of overwhelmed her?? Can totally understand she'll have a lot on her plate with a baby but idk she's gotten so lazy and is kind of using it as an excuse now...
90% of her last vlog was just cut off crops of her face because she was trying to keep the baby out of shot...just put the baby down??

Reactions: 4
Her answer to the question about her relationship with Alex didn’t sound good.. They don’t sleep in the same room anymore so she can sleep with the baby and they’re happy to keep that going? She clearly doesn’t let him help and resents him for it. I’m sure lockdown hasn’t helped, it just seems so sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her answer to the question about her relationship with Alex didn’t sound good.. They don’t sleep in the same room anymore so she can sleep with the baby and they’re happy to keep that going? She clearly doesn’t let him help and resents him for it. I’m sure lockdown hasn’t helped, it just seems so sad.
She’s also jealous he has more time than her and doesn’t have to rush his showers 🤦🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t have to rush hers either, if she let him have a chance with the baby

Reactions: 9
She says she's jealous of his freedom cos he doesnt have to rush his showers... neither does she? He's not at work 24hrs a day, why cant she hand him baby and shower, baby wont be traumatised for life or starved from being away from her for half an hour... surely Alex would want one on one time and to give her a break?

She’s also jealous he has more time than her and doesn’t have to rush his showers 🤦🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t have to rush hers either, if she let him have a chance with the baby
Crossposted! Exactly.

I’ve followed Kiera for a while and wasn’t sure what to expect from her when she became a mummy.
I became a first time mum 3 months before her and tbh I’ve enjoyed her content consistently. Attachment parenting may seem new and kinda extreme to some but in all honesty a baby getting a secure attachment and loving devoted childhood experience is nothing to be mad about.

• Heart