Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost look at me with my wonderful natural birth and breastfeeding my baby. But this is the case for a lot of women it just isn’t shoved in your face. I managed to birth both of my children with no issue and breastfeed, but I wouldn’t dream of doing this as it could really hurt another mother.
To me, her latest video on the birth was pretty realistic and down to earth about how things don't always go to plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To me, her latest video on the birth was pretty realistic and down to earth about how things don't always go to plan.
Yeah it was definitely realistic but I just wondered why it took her so long to get the birth story video up (because she said she was filming it 2 or 3 weeks ago now) . Almost like she was contemplating not saying she had an epidural and saying that she had the peaceful, tranquil and perfect water birth she was hoping for, I think it’s why she’s going overboard with the whole breastfeeding

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was definitely realistic but I just wondered why it took her so long to get the birth story video up (because she said she was filming it 2 or 3 weeks ago now) . Almost like she was contemplating not saying she had an epidural and saying that she had the peaceful, tranquil and perfect water birth she was hoping for, I think it’s why she’s going overboard with the whole breastfeeding
I’m going by Instagram, do you think it’s worth me watching the YouTube video then?

Update: have watched the birth video and love it. I wish she would come across more like this on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I really like kiera she helped alot with my mental health back in the old youtube videos

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Personally I felt like she handled mental health in a weird way. It used to be in her bio like “arts, crafts, mental health” something along those lines and I always hated how youtubers such as her and ugly face of beauty profited off of capitalising mental health as though it’s this blasee thing.

I found it quite insulting as my own mental illnesses are disgusting and not something I would ever try to monetise. Don’t know if that comes across the point I’m trying to make but yeah it always bothered me!

I also always found it insulting when she’d say she would never work a 9-5 job due to her anxiety and would always be self employed because many of us don’t have that luxury. Her asking for patreons so she can sit on her arse all day and essentially do duck all (because let’s be real what does she actually do?? Little doe is barely ever live and her videos are few and far in between) never sat right with me!

Reactions: 7
She is stunning. Her wedding was beautiful and baby Lana is precious. I really like her.

I think she was just enjoying the early days of motherhood. You never get that time back. YouTube likely just wasn’t her priority, which is understandable. That’s my take, anyway :)

• Heart
She is stunning. Her wedding was beautiful and baby Lana is precious. I really like her.

I think she was just enjoying the early days of motherhood. You never get that time back. YouTube likely just wasn’t her priority, which is understandable. That’s my take, anyway :)
Oh I definitely agree with enjoying the early days of motherhood. It’s just funny she said how she had filmed the birth story ages and ages ago But we didn’t get it until like a month after she had said! And of course she had banged on so much about hypnonirthing and having a perfect peaceful water birth so it made me wonder if she was trying to say it in a way that was more perfect than it was, but I’m very glad she didn’t! And of course no birth plan goes exactly to plan, I can speak from experience 😂 well she posts enough on Instagram that’s for sure!🤣
Motherhood suits her so well, she’s rocking it 💕

I obviously don’t actually know her situation, but I would be interested to know how her and Alex felt comfortable enough financially to have a baby. It seems as though they rent. Is it social housing? Do they know the landlord/is it a family member? Neither of them seem to do much work either. Alex seems to be unemployed an awful lot, and Kiera isn’t a huge Youtuber. She can’t use mental health as an excuse when she’s responsible for another person. Maybe I’m wrong and they own their house and have a huge savings account, but from different things she has said in the past I’m really concerned.

I had a baby at 18 with no where to live and no savings, I made it work. It’s hard but not mission impossible. They must have a bit of dosh behind them to afford that wedding. I don’t think they’re particularly working class x

I had a baby at 18 with no where to live and no savings, I made it work. It’s hard but not mission impossible. They must have a bit of dosh behind them to afford that wedding. I don’t think they’re particularly working class x
I’m getting at the lack of effort they seem to put in. Lots of people get pregnant in a less than ideal situation, but work to get out of that situation. Their wedding was very budget in my opinion, she just managed to create the aesthetic she wanted.

I obviously don’t actually know her situation, but I would be interested to know how her and Alex felt comfortable enough financially to have a baby. It seems as though they rent. Is it social housing? Do they know the landlord/is it a family member? Neither of them seem to do much work either. Alex seems to be unemployed an awful lot, and Kiera isn’t a huge Youtuber. She can’t use mental health as an excuse when she’s responsible for another person. Maybe I’m wrong and they own their house and have a huge savings account, but from different things she has said in the past I’m really concerned.
I thought the same thing. There's no way I would have had a baby in her position. I honestly think she had one as an excuse not to work. Now she's a 'mummy' she doesn't have to worry ever again about finding a job. I think she's a nice enough person, but very wishy-washy with a poor work ethic. I had to unsubscribe from all her socials as I was sick of the breastfeeding pictures. Yes perfectly normal and natural but also deathly boring.

I thought the same thing. There's no way I would have had a baby in her position. I honestly think she had one as an excuse not to work. Now she's a 'mummy' she doesn't have to worry ever again about finding a job. I think she's a nice enough person, but very wishy-washy with a poor work ethic. I had to unsubscribe from all her socials as I was sick of the breastfeeding pictures. Yes perfectly normal and natural but also deathly boring.
You’ve put that brilliantly. It’s as though she wants to be perceived a certain way, but unwilling to put the hard work in to have the life that they want.

I am also very curious about the financial situation. They are a sweet couple and Alexs health issues (epilepsy i think?) Must be really scary to deal with (not sure how often he is having episod) but as someone else as noted he seems to be unemployed/change jobs a lot and if that was the case I guess most people would probably wait a bit longer before trying maybe once he'd been in the job a couple of years and make sure they had plenty of savings in case he had to change jobs again? I do really think Kiera would have benefitted from a part time job somewhere just to get her back into a routine with other people. Or maybe volunteering, has she ever done any of that? She must have been making decent mkney at some point to have so many tattoos and pay for the wedding.

Reactions: 3
I am also very curious about the financial situation. They are a sweet couple and Alexs health issues (epilepsy i think?) Must be really scary to deal with (not sure how often he is having episod) but as someone else as noted he seems to be unemployed/change jobs a lot and if that was the case I guess most people would probably wait a bit longer before trying maybe once he'd been in the job a couple of years and make sure they had plenty of savings in case he had to change jobs again? I do really think Kiera would have benefitted from a part time job somewhere just to get her back into a routine with other people. Or maybe volunteering, has she ever done any of that? She must have been making decent mkney at some point to have so many tattoos and pay for the wedding.
I really hope that she’s just across wrong and they’re actually very sensible, but seems very unlikely given that work is rare. I suspect that they are both on benefits and when she earns it is extra income. That fact that she got a tattoo whilst pregnant annoys me too.

I echo the thoughts above. Even before they had the baby I was always quite unsure of how they got by despite only Alex working and sometimes he would be ill so he wouldn't work. I remember when they moved into the place they lived in now and I was really curious as to how they afforded it because I'm sure at the time neither of them were working, I'm not sure if it's through the council or what but she talked frequently then about not having money. But then could always cover the cost of a tattoo or whatever else. I pretty much went off her though because it's pretty boring watching some occasionally work on their online shop and then seemingly do nothing else. She must get benefits and perhaps extra for her depression and anxiety because I do not understand how she hasn't worked for years yet they are completely fine. As most said above I don't see her ever trying to find work, she has never seemed to want to in the time I've been watching her. I stopped watching her way before started the wedding planning, I did think it was cute she proposed to Alex though, thought they were so sweet back then!

I thought she already had patreon, i watched a video of hers where she thanked sponsors at the end?

Is it not a bit of an odd way of making money?
Well yeah, but if people are willing to pay I dont see why not in some ways, if someone was willing to give me £££ for content i was already creating for free it must be nice to have regular income rather than irregular brand deals. But yeah, bit odd considering how much content she actually puts out.