Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boob cake... what
I breastfed with all of my children (extended breastfeeding to be specific) and I still don’t get what she is trying to achieve. In fact, she’s making such a big deal out of breastfeeding as though she’s special for doing it, when it’s actually completely normal and should be perceived that way.

Reactions: 3
Ohh I had no idea there was a thread for Kiera! I've been watching her for years and really do love her videos, find them so therapeutic to watch and I really enjoy her vegan content but I agree, the constant breastfeeding posts are a bit...much?

I've never had a baby or really been around them much but I'm at a point in my life with my bf where I'm thinking about them (probably a few years away still) and if you were to ask me what being a mother is like I'd have to say 90% of the time seems to be spent breastfededing???
There was one insta post that kind of rubbed me the wrong way, posted 21st June of Alex holding the baby and the caption had 'planting a teeny baby smooch on dads cheek...disappointed theres no nipple there' like idk if I'm reading too much into it and being too petty but not everything revolves around breastfeeding! Let Alex have a cuddle without mentioning her needing your boob!

Otherwise I really love her and thinks she's so beautiful (especially her tattoos) and being a mother really suits her

Reactions: 6
It seems that whenever Lana grizzles she puts her on the boob. Isn't that just the equivalent of giving her a dummy? It might be just the editing, but that's how it comes across.
Also, is it weird to go to bed at the same time as your baby? It came across as though this was the nightly routine and from 7.30pm she was upstairs with Lana while Alex was presumably downstairs on his own ...

It seems that whenever Lana grizzles she puts her on the boob. Isn't that just the equivalent of giving her a dummy? It might be just the editing, but that's how it comes across.
Also, is it weird to go to bed at the same time as your baby? It came across as though this was the nightly routine and from 7.30pm she was upstairs with Lana while Alex was presumably downstairs on his own ...
I think she naturally gravities towards attachment parenting. The boob is the natural way to soothe a baby, the dummy has been invented as a substitute for those not breastfeeding. Having a baby is tiring to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dunno... I do feel a bit sorry for Alex? After watching that video him and Kiera don't seem to spend much time together, especially since baby and Kiera go to bed at the same time and Kiera is cuddling the baby a lot of the time. Obviously thats only an edited snippet of their life

Reactions: 1
I dunno... I do feel a bit sorry for Alex? After watching that video him and Kiera don't seem to spend much time together, especially since baby and Kiera go to bed at the same time and Kiera is cuddling the baby a lot of the time. Obviously thats only an edited snippet of their life
I want to hope that their relationship is strong enough to withstand it, it’s such a short period of time really.

Reactions: 1
She’s cosleeping with Lana so it’s actually not recommended for Alex to sleep in the same bed as them. You’re not really supposed to leave your baby to sleep in a separate room until at least 6 months, so it’s quite normal to go to bed early with them.
My baby girl is the same age as Lana and from my experience the first couple of months were all about the boob, but now she enjoys playing and my partner gets more time with her. We also didn’t cosleep because we personally knew a baby who died from SIDS, but I’m guessing that all three of them will be getting better sleep because of their sleeping arrangements. Lack of sleep is definitely a factor in the breakdown of some relationships.

I find the whole constant attachment thing a bit much, but I guess that must also depend on your baby’s personality and needs. Lana is clearly well cared for, so if it works for them as a family then great!

Reactions: 2
Honestly it just feels like she never really bothered to push herself to work cos she knew she'd be a mum one day and could get away with not working. She's already talking about being broody for another baby... girl im not sure how you can afford the one you have, as sweet though she is.

Apologies, realised this is in the Rave section so shouldnt be saying stuff like that here!

Reactions: 4
Honestly it just feels like she never really bothered to push herself to work cos she knew she'd be a mum one day and could get away with not working. She's already talking about being broody for another baby... girl im not sure how you can afford the one you have, as sweet though she is.

Apologies, realised this is in the Rave section so shouldnt be saying stuff like that here!
I’m not even sure there is enough room in the house for more kids? Is it two bed?

I know this is a rave thread but whatever, she really irritates me.

From her QandA
- if lana is grizzling during a nappy change she will 'boob' her. Just why??? Maybe for a newborn but for a 6 month old? Give her a dummy or soothe her another way. Why make life so difficult for yourself.

- lana contact naps for every nap. Again, why make life difficult? I love cuddling my sleepy baby but I also love getting an hour to myself. Again, why martyr yourself?

- She wants to buy a big floor bed for all her kids. Okay Miss Girl, make sure you have a steady income first. Then replies passive aggressively to a comment about safe sleep.

I just find her unbearably smug to be honest.

Reactions: 2
I know this is a rave thread but whatever, she really irritates me.

From her QandA
- if lana is grizzling during a nappy change she will 'boob' her. Just why??? Maybe for a newborn but for a 6 month old? Give her a dummy or soothe her another way. Why make life so difficult for yourself.

- lana contact naps for every nap. Again, why make life difficult? I love cuddling my sleepy baby but I also love getting an hour to myself. Again, why martyr yourself?

- She wants to buy a big floor bed for all her kids. Okay Miss Girl, make sure you have a steady income first. Then replies passive aggressively to a comment about safe sleep.

I just find her unbearably smug to be honest.
I feel sorry for Alex. She’s too clingy it’s concerning. It seems like he’s never allowed to hold/feed/cuddle her

I remember before I unfollowed her someone even asked if her and Alex were still together. From an outside perspective it definitely seems she’s glued to the baby 24/7 and it’s rare Alex gets to help out.

I think she’s deleted the post now (and I actually mentioned it further up this thread) but the caption on a pic of Alex holding the baby stilllll doesn’t sit right with me 'planting a teeny baby smooch on dads cheek...disappointed theres no nipple there' everything’s gotta be about her and the boob 😴

Reactions: 5
I know this thread isn’t overly active but from her most recent video did it not sit right with anybody else that she drinks the alpro made for children? Surely if she wants extra nutrients she could just take supplements instead of drinking children’s milk?

I know it could just be the edit but poor Alex doesn’t get a look in (well only when she’s busy doing something he’s allowed baby duty)

I can’t stand to watch her anymore everything she says makes me uncomfortable. She’s far too attached to that baby sorry not sorry