Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her newest What I Ate video she says Lana doesn't want her nappy changing ... so she's come up with a way to pacify her. She lays baby on the floor, leans over her, sticks her boob in Lana's mouth while Alex is behind her changing the nappy.
Is it me, or is that bonkers? She says she can't change a nappy without Alex there! I'm sure most parents just persevere through their kid's tantrum, not give in so it means two people have to change a nappy and the mother looks like a cow (her words!)
This sounds absolutely ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Stop posting ‘Shut up Keira’.
If users have any concerns, please report any posts instead of goading messages.

Reactions: 1
Because probably, as mom of a little baby who practices attachment parenting, this is what she does most of the time. If you don't like it, unfollow.
True. It just seems so smug to me. I don’t want to unfollow I enjoy her content, i just feel she’s a bit holier than thou sometimes. Still like her and her content 🤷‍♀️

Anyone see the posts from yesterday about parenting through mental health stuff?

Anyone see the posts from yesterday about parenting through mental health stuff?
yeah, hope she’s ok. But also seems odd to share and then say she can’t say anymore...reminds me of ‘pm me hun’ scenarios on Facebook!

Reactions: 5
I kind of got the impression it was to do with her other half. I know she said he has struggled to find a job. I feel sorry for her, what a tit combo.

I really like her videos and I was a Patreon for a while however I had to cancel my pledge because sometimes there’d be a big gap between videos and I couldn’t justify my pledge :(

Reactions: 4
Wondering if someone who has maybe had a baby could give me more insight - Keira posted a story today saying that she's probably going to have to cancel her hair appointment because the baby will be napping at that time.

Surely isn't that the best outcome? The baby is napping whilst you're doing something else. Can't Alex deal with the baby if anything happens whilst she's away? I don't understand but also have never had a baby so..

Reactions: 7
Wondering if someone who has maybe had a baby could give me more insight - Keira posted a story today saying that she's probably going to have to cancel her hair appointment because the baby will be napping at that time.

Surely isn't that the best outcome? The baby is napping whilst you're doing something else. Can't Alex deal with the baby if anything happens whilst she's away? I don't understand but also have never had a baby so..
Presumably because she contact naps. This involves holding the baby whilst they sleep. Sweet and usually necessary with a newborn if you want any rest, but difficult with an older baby. It kind of shows how detached she is from real life if she feels the need to cancel an appt to not interrupt nap time. At some point you have to step out of the new baby bubble and the baby has to fit in around what you're doing whislt you accommodate them as best as you can. Also most mothers can leave an almost year old baby for an hour or two.

Reactions: 7
I like Kiera, but that just seems like a very convenient excuse and is slightly ridiculous. The hairdresser will now have a gap in their appointments and this is a bit of a short notice. Could she not have woken Lana up earlier?

Reactions: 9
I like Kiera, but that just seems like a very convenient excuse and is slightly ridiculous. The hairdresser will now have a gap in their appointments and this is a bit of a short notice. Could she not have woken Lana up earlier?
Does Alex have a job yet, because if not she could do this totally whacky and dangerous thing of....leaving the baby with her father for an hour....???

Reactions: 9
Could it be she doesn’t want to leave baby with Alex? Or baby hasn’t really been left with him so if they needed resettling in their nap wouldn’t settle for him?
While I don’t think she helps herself, I can definitely relate to being scared to leave my little one. We’ve been together constantly due to the unusual time we’ve had with Covid and it’s certainly affected me mentally. She’s fine with her dad and I can leave them together, when she was little and napping loads he could easily take her out in the pram as the walking helped keep her asleep. I’d say getting her hair done during nap time would be perfect!

Reactions: 2
I'm not being funny, I'm sure the haircut she would need only takes a little time and she could 100% leave Lana with Alex even if it takes him walking her outside in a pram while she sleeps. I don't have kids of my own, but had a baby sister in my late teens so I know very well what it's like to manage your daily tasks around a little child.

Does Alex have a job yet, because if not she could do this totally whacky and dangerous thing of....leaving the baby with her father for an hour....???
He has epilepsy. My partner has epilepsy and I don't know wtf we'd do if we ever had a baby because he couldn't be alone in the same room with a baby, let alone left in the house. It must be very hard on anyone who tries.

I felt claustrophobic just watching her stories today omg. Surely a cut doesn’t take that long??