Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0DA7B94E-3D4A-45D4-A5D0-67F564244B67.jpeg

She’s had her new IG couple weeks now. Followers are very low. I don’t think she has much of an ‘audience’ now.

Reactions: 2
Obviously things do happen like getting locked out of accounts/accounts deleted etc but like.. anyone else think it's weird how she's responded? Like yall said she's not blasting her new account trying to build up the followers which is weird as all her income is still online-based from her shop. I wonder if she's trying to rebrand herself or start again or something.

Reactions: 5
I noticed how she put the caption of just her and Lana again.

I'm surprised by the lack of following but then again she isn't doing YouTube anymore so

I miss Kiera I loved her very natural style of vlogging. It felt like spending a day with a friend.

Reactions: 13
Maybe it's related to privacy online or something? I noticed she's also made a lot of videos private but there are still a lot with Alex in them.

Reactions: 1
There was a photo of Alex holding Lana on her Instagram stories the other week.

Reactions: 1
Breastfeeding is all fine and I’ve nothing against it but why oh why film yourself feeding on a public bus! It feels like it verges into a kink at times

Reactions: 3
She’s uploaded a “Where I’ve been” video on her YouTube channel, but immediately made it private 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I‘ve watched the video. The reason she’s spending so much time at her mums is because they’ve had problems with one of their neighbours and there‘s an ongoing police investigation into it. She obviously can’t go into it properly if there is police involvement. Lana had to go to A&E recently but she didn’t elaborate on that either, just said that it was traumatic. Lana is also being as for autism, She is still together with Alex but he has been struggling with his mental health and thats presumably why we’ve not see him for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I found the new video quite strange, she seems very lost in several aspects of her life atm. Without meaning to minimise the hospital experience with Lana, I’ve noticed that over the years a lot of common experiences are ‘traumatising’ for Kiera or affect her a lot more than they would most people. Not sure if they have much contact with friends/other parents and children but they seem incredibly anxious and isolated from the wider world. Hope Lana gets to interact with other children in some way!

Reactions: 15