Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of Alex again in the new vlog :( maybe she’s moved in with her mum for a while as they seem to constantly be around her mum and partner at the moment

Has anyone heard Lana speak in a video? Aside from laughing she’s completely silent in the latest vlog which seems very strange for a 2 year old - makes me wonder if her speech is delayed

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed her little scrapbook vlog. No Alex though. I do hope she's doing okay.

Reactions: 1
No sign of Alex again in the new vlog :( maybe she’s moved in with her mum for a while as they seem to constantly be around her mum and partner at the moment

Has anyone heard Lana speak in a video? Aside from laughing she’s completely silent in the latest vlog which seems very strange for a 2 year old - makes me wonder if her speech is delayed
She made an insta story talking about this. That Lana has been talking but has now stopped and asking for opinions. I didn’t reply because the honest answer is speech regression can be a sign of autism.

She made an insta story talking about this. That Lana has been talking but has now stopped and asking for opinions. I didn’t reply because the honest answer is speech regression can be a sign of autism.
Yes it can, and I’ve long wondered if either Kiera or Alex or possibly both of them are on the spectrum themselves.

I didn't realise her new channel had launched. I don't really get the haul where you can only see half of her face but maybe that's a thing people do!?

I didn't realise her new channel had launched. I don't really get the haul where you can only see half of her face but maybe that's a thing people do!?
It’s ASMR so the focus is on the items and what her hands are doing, and her voice, rather than her face :)

Yes it can, and I’ve long wondered if either Kiera or Alex or possibly both of them are on the spectrum themselves.
Since I am on the spectrum myself and like to think I gained some knowledge about that topic, and never once thought of any of them being possibly neurodiverse, I’m very curious for your take on it if you‘d like to explain?

Looks like it. She was also coincidentally talking asking about speech delays yesterday on stories.

I'm really surprised she hasn't gotten her old Instagram back yet or made a new one?

Is her account still ‘offline’ or has she deactivated it?

AB5C8B4A-C8B5-418C-B635-DD685F656C82.jpeg

who would actually pay £50 for this jumper:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s very strange timing that her Instagram account has been locked or whatever when we’re speculating about her and Alex… it still seems to be gone. Very convenient 🤷‍♀️

It would be such a shame if they had split up as they always seemed like a very close, happy couple. But then I suppose having children changes things.

Reactions: 6