Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had approx 125 in summer so that’s good it’s reduced, but yeah I can imagine a lot of people have forgotten.

Reactions: 1
Just saw her post about Alex where she mentions he struggled with addiction. Now I'm curious what she meant by that...? alcohol?

Reactions: 2
Just saw her post about Alex where she mentions he struggled with addiction. Now I'm curious what she meant by that...? alcohol?
I can't think what else it would be apart from alcohol or maybe smoking? He looks too healthy to be on any hard drugs.

I'm sure this was mentioned in the boyfriend tag video but it's now been removed. I thought it was drugs like Kiera but could be wrong.

Also, I haven't seen the post but it seems like a pretty weird thing to mention!?

Kiera was addicted to drugs? What!?
I remember it being on a really old video, like a 50 facts about me or something like that. Said something like 'I was addicted to drugs (the bad kind)'. Or maybe it was 'I used to take lots of drugs (the bad kind)'. My bad if it was.This was yeeeears ago in the Scarlet Saint days.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So, is she done with YouTube now? I don't follow her anywhere else, so don't know if it's been addressed?

I think she’s given up with YouTube.
I don’t know how she sustains a living, her online shop alone can’t generate that much.

lost a few more patrons too
331AA8BD-DFC6-4F6B-A616-AE8E0AF93ACB.jpeg

Just happened to glance by her Instagram and thought I remembered this post...which now seems to have been deleted? Any ideas what's up with her and Alex..?

No idea. She’s given up altogether it seems. Which really makes me wonder how they’re earning anything.

But I was thinking today how oddly convenient it was that her Instagram page “locked her out” and then she quit YouTube.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The new video was edited beautifully but I felt weird watching it, like the last one I just ended up feeling sorry for Kiera and her family

I do wonder how on earth they’ve stayed afloat with Alex not working and Kiera packing in YouTube, surely Little Doe and Patreon aren't enough to pay the bills? Although it doesn’t look like Lana is in any sort of childcare so that’ll save them a big expense

Reactions: 7