Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there are very good reasons for homeschooling, but the homeschooled kids I know are absolutely feral. Lentil-weavery parents, anti-vaxx, the whole shebang.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had an awful time at school for various reasons, but even I acknowledge that it was better than the homeschooling option. Schools force kids (rightly or wrongly) to learn how to deal with peers and elders in a way that will benefit them as adults. I think parents tend to pick and choose what to teach their kids at home and they can end up missing out. I'm all for the enrichment you can get with homeschooling, but weekends and half term can provide the same options. I'm sure some parents do really well with making sure that their child has lots of social opportunities and enrichment while they are home-schooled, but that takes money and effort, and I can't really see Kiera doing all of that.
There's also the problem of parents only socializing their children with people that are like them. One of the benefits of school is you meet lots of people from different backgrounds and with different beliefs. Intentionally or not homeschooling and the people kids are able to meet are often going to be very likeminded from their parents, and create an echo chamber. It's good for kids to be exposed to a bunch of different things and people, especially because it teaches kids they don't have to be exactly like their parents. I think it's kind of a lie when people talk about how kids are allowed to be so unique and different when homeschooling. Often they're just going to parrot their parent's beliefs because they've been exposed to nothing else.

Reactions: 8
Any idea as to why she’s privated so many videos? I was looking for some of her old vlogs to rewatch as they’re so relaxing but most of her videos are gone now

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s been very half in, half out with YouTube and Instagram for a while. Predominately out let’s be honest.

Reactions: 1
I’m so sick of being told to calm down and be mindful by influencers who sit on their arses all day with no job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Suppose she has to do to keep her patreons? As she does not do much else and refuses to shut it down either. Kiera just comes across lazy to me.

Reactions: 3
Asmr and guided meditation? Maybe idk I'm not going to go check it out lol

Reactions: 2
Her newest photo caption suggests that Hubby is gone or something! (Can’t think of his name 😄)

“Me and you little squiggle, we got this”
On a photo of just her and the kid.

If it’s not the case it’s a very odd thing to say, it definitely suggests to me that they’ve broken up. Maybe it’s suggestive on purpose, for the drama/ attention 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her newest photo caption suggests that Hubby is gone or something! (Can’t think of his name 😄)

“Me and you little squiggle, we got this”
On a photo of just her and the kid.

If it’s not the case it’s a very odd thing to say, it definitely suggests to me that they’ve broken up. Maybe it’s suggestive on purpose, for the drama/ attention 🤷‍♀️
Literally thought the same but I read into everything too much so who knows.

Alex has never been able to hold down a job for very long either. I know he had Crohn’s disease, but it didn’t seem to be very well managed reading between the lines and he was always sick and getting laid off. To be honest I think when she has Lana he became almost pushed out a bit as well. I noticed that he appeared less and less in her content a while ago and someone even asked if they were still together and she said they were, but who knows.

Yep, captions changed! I thought the same as she's dropped a few hints lately that theres a lot going on. Maybe Alex got sick of the battle to stay in work when he's the one with severe physical health problems when it makes much more sense Kiera to work outside the home

Reactions: 5
Jeepers, she’s obviously reading here. 🙃
has it been changed because she’s realised it’s too obvious or because we’re way off the mark and she hadn’t meant it to read like that?… interesting.

Reactions: 4