Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching Kiera for several years and I don’t think she’s ever had a job in that time. Has she ever worked does anyone know? I remember one video a while back where she mentioned she and Alex had to go to a foodbank because they had no money and were really struggling, this was way before they were even married, but even then she seemed to have no incentive to go out and work. I find it hard to believe she would be claiming pip for anxiety alone as it’s really difficult to get nowadays, you have to jump through hoops and I know people with appalling chronic health conditions who’ve been turned down for it.

Her world has always been very narrow and she doesn’t socialize or do much with anyone other than Alex, her parents and in laws. Even pre Covid they didn’t do very much, rarely travelled anywhere etc. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but speaking from personal experience this really isn’t good for your mental health, she seems very isolated and that will only get worse now she has a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't really keep up with her anymore because I'm not interested in the baby (she used to be one of my favourite people to watch) but does she not work with brands like other influencers do? She has a decent amount of followers on insta and youtube, I don't understand why she doesn't try to make that work more? Unless she's against making money through social media in that way? Idk, she did mention she doesn't want her child to have social media when she grows up (which is fair but she literally made her own name on it)

Reactions: 5
I also don’t understand how Kiera expects Little Doe to expand so much that it would help support her family with a decent income. As someone else mentioned here - yes, many things she makes look lovely, but they’re still fairly niche and do not appeal to that many people. I used to buy beads and metal bits to make my own earrings when I was around 13-14 years old, but since becoming an adult, I don’t wear jewellery that’s made of cheap metal. Not only does it stain your skin, but it also doesn’t last very long and tarnishes badly. It’s the same as when you realise that you’re far better buying one great quality piece of clothing instead of 3 badly made ones that will only last a few washes. Kiera really really really needs a job outside of her house, even if it’s a couple days a week doing cleaning etc..

Reactions: 6
Tbf now she's got a child they will be able to claim something for her, whatever working tax credits is. I do wonder about their families and what they think of it.

Reactions: 2
Have never looked at her Little Doe website until now. There's a crop top, modelled presumably by Keira, £26!! Not only the price, but the one she's modelling needs a damn good iron. She does so little you'd think the presentation of her products would be better.

Reactions: 5
She’s got an #ad up today, honestly some influencers can lay it on thick with the ads but I really wouldn’t mind if she started doing more. But then how does that fit in with her earth momma aesthetic?

Reactions: 1
The ad is for Sage and she's talking about how she didnt really know if her business was profitable or not which... if it was a hobby i understand how you'd get away with that but its supposed to be one of your primary sources of household income, how could you not know if you were profiting, surely you need to know that to pay bills as you'd be putting money aside for materials?

Reactions: 7
Does every single interaction she has with Lana need to be about her breasts?
I’m breastfeeding my 15 month old and I still don’t find her content relatable.
I feel like she could easily share some stuff about vegan toddler recipes, or fun learning activities on a budget. She uses cloth nappies and I’m sure she’s thrifty with buying clothes for Lana, so some green parenting info would be interesting. I know she said she didn’t want to be a mummy vlogger, but the boob stuff is just so boring.

I think that’s where Kiera has kind of fallen off the wagon. She posts parenthood content which I guess most people would assume is relatable, but it’s really not. Most of us don’t have the time to do all this ‘earthy mom’ business as we have too many other things to get on with (not saying it’s impossible, but it’s harder to prioritise when you have a billion other things to do). Her parenting style is just not practical for most of her viewers/followers

I'm not sure why I'm still subscribed at this point. That vlog wasn't interesting to me at all. I know I'm meant to think it was sweet but the singing was a bit odd/ cringey. Maybe I'm just awful. I'm probably awful.

I'm not sure why I'm still subscribed at this point. That vlog wasn't interesting to me at all. I know I'm meant to think it was sweet but the singing was a bit odd/ cringey. Maybe I'm just awful. I'm probably awful.
That was definitely a bit weird 😅
I don't know why she goes to so much effort to hide Lana's face. Just don't make her the centre of your content! Or do show her face! I'm sick of seeing the back of her head haha Besides, kids that age all look the same anyway, I don't really see the privacy thing being an issue until they're older.

So her mum is taking over the prints side of Little Doe... how is the business going to support her and her mum??

Reactions: 2
So her mum is taking over the prints side of Little Doe... how is the business going to support her and her mum??
When did she say it? Bringing on more people to me just screams that she is overwhelmed with the smallest things

Its a post on the Little Doe page and yes, i agree...
The Little Doe website is down for maintenance already as well. Her followers who don't use Instagram won't be up to date at all as she doesn't seem to do updates for Little Doe on YouTube other than 'I'm taking some photos, something is happening soon' mentioned in a vlog.

I will never understand selling prints of someone else’s art. The artist hardly ever never gets as much from it as the seller.

Reactions: 4
She’s a great photographer. If she focused on that instead of the shop or YouTube I feel like she’d be really successful. Also maybe a little easier to do around the baby?

Reactions: 9