Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see that comment on her video which was basically 'why do you have a patreon then upload so rarely'
I was her patreon for a wee while, but she hadn't uploaded anything for so long that I just stopped paying for it.

Reactions: 3
I remember her plugging her patreon and thinking it was cheeky considering she was always such a spotty uploader. No extra content over there, then?

Reactions: 2
New designs on T-shirt’s too, mother hen…. Uhhhh what?! 😄
I do appreciate that she used a small (as in, not massively famous) artist to get to design them though. But that market is completely saturated already, and she’s not even designing the work herself, so to me it’s just using someone else’s talent to make more money yourself. I doubt the artist gets much from it. But maybe I’m wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Watched the latest video- I really don't see her going far with Little Doe. Who dose it appeal to outside of her followers? She hasn't created the designs herself (logo etc.) and whilst I think some of the jewellery pieces are nice she's just ordering bits and putting them together. It may bring in a nice little sum but is never going to fully support them.

Regarding getting a job- she's needed to for a long time and has really dug herself in deep for that not being an option. I understand her anxiety must be bad but you can get CBT on the NHS which would support her with something like graded exposure to work on her anxiety and get to the point of being able to hold down a job. If she actually went for support and said "this is my goal and what I want to work on" I'm sure she'd do well. It is just plain laziness at this point
Sorry for a very late response, but as someone with severe anxiety and depression who was referred to CBT after another suicide attempt, it took over 6 months to get a proper appointment in the outpatient CBT after a million phone interviews and referral letters. And then over lockdown I was phoned for one of my check ins and was told I was going down to a twice a year check in rather than regular appointments as they currently can’t keep up with the amount of referrals. And then if I felt I was unable to cope, or if myself or my family/partner was concerned I would taken in for inpatient again. And even then new patients have referrals that can take years in some trusts on the nhs, to just be turned away to gp and community support While she would really benefit from it I think. Saying she can get CBT on the nhs like it’s a simple process

Sorry for a very late response, but as someone with severe anxiety and depression who was referred to CBT after another suicide attempt, it took over 6 months to get a proper appointment in the outpatient CBT after a million phone interviews and referral letters. And then over lockdown I was phoned for one of my check ins and was told I was going down to a twice a year check in rather than regular appointments as they currently can’t keep up with the amount of referrals. And then if I felt I was unable to cope, or if myself or my family/partner was concerned I would taken in for inpatient again. And even then new patients have referrals that can take years in some trusts on the nhs, to just be turned away to gp and community support While she would really benefit from it I think. Saying she can get CBT on the nhs like it’s a simple process
I'm sorry things have been difficult for you. I know from my own experience that mental health services and waiting lists are no joke and have been getting gradually worse over the last ten years due to lack of funding.

It's also worth noting that CBT is usually a limited number of sessions on the NHS and isn't appropriate/ enough for everyone who needs support.

I'm sorry things have been difficult for you. I know from my own experience that mental health services and waiting lists are no joke and have been getting gradually worse over the last ten years due to lack of funding.

It's also worth noting that CBT is usually a limited number of sessions on the NHS and isn't appropriate/ enough for everyone who needs support.
Thank you I feel lucky I have a lot of support but as most people know mental health is a day by day struggle. Just think “CBT is free on nhs” thrown around alot on most threads on here and Twitter and just think people don’t understand the current crisis mental health services and most of the nhs is in right now

At this point I don’t know why she makes YouTube videos anymore. the content is so lazy. I am genuinely surprised she has so many patrons.

Reactions: 1
At this point I don’t know why she makes YouTube videos anymore. the content is so lazy. I am genuinely surprised she has so many patrons.
I found it odd that she called her newest video a 'What I Ate' but it was just a daily vlog that happened to show a couple of items of food. I didn't expect to see a long lingering shot of a pigeon or her mum dusting.

• Haha
Literally can’t be arsed watching her videos at all anymore, and she was always one of my favourite YouTubers.
someone please give suggestions for YouTubers that are actually still good to watch? 😄

I know this is in the rave-about thread, but I unsubbed from her because a) she's dull now and b) she hardly ever bothers to upload. Someone recommended Cecelia Blomdahl on another thread and I've really been enjoying her videos lately. She lives in Svalbard near the North Pole and her videos are very different and well done, imo.

Her latest video, is just an ad for function of beauty. She started it by saying she was going to wash her hair and that crap just landed on her door step. What a convenience.. I don’t think I’ve noped out of a video so quickly before. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Her latest video, is just an ad for function of beauty. She started it by saying she was going to wash her hair and that crap just landed on her door step. What a convenience.. I don’t think I’ve noped out of a video so quickly before. 🤦🏼‍♀️
A disclosed ad or does she pretend it’s not?

The latest YouTube video is essentially the time she puts into YouTube does not have the output balance (money).

Then she mentioned patreon, and how to reward them etc. I think she should scrap patreon as she does not give anything back. It’s essentially asking for support money and not getting anything for it.

I’m actually shocked she has 125 patreons! Baffled.

D6BEE6F8-0FC4-4755-91C6-B3B8D8BDB04C.jpeg
07D7F5EB-88D4-46A9-95F7-893B7177C01F.jpeg

• Wow
When she says she's "making jewellery" everything on her website is basically a one piece pendant on a chain.... so she's threading pendants onto chains as a full time job?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've not watched it yet, but why is there an out of focus blob taking up half the screen!?

She really should get rid of patreon, or make it free to join if she really wants people to enjoy the outdated content on there. Fair to here to take a step away from YouTube as she's been sloppy and lazy with it for ages now. Don't see her doing well for long though with her shop

She should get rid off the patreon. Minimum she gets £500 of everyone was on the £4 level, so she gets decent income from it. Cheeky though as she rarely puts our content, and if she does it’s half hearted bc she’s got an AD. I think it’s right she takes a step back from YouTube as she’s not made an effort in a long time, and putting out videos for the sake off it. Definitely lost the passion, which is fine! But don’t take people money though.

I doubt her shop will allow her to live a comfortable life though. especially as the other half unfortunately has not found a job.

So stopping patreon will be a big decision, but morally I think she should.

Screenshot_20220127-084410_Instagram.jpg

Anyone else spot this the other day...

There's an 'obsession' because people have jobs and commitments and other children they need to be awake for and sleep deprivation is horrible on your mental and physical health no matter what the source.
Such a sheltered existence that she doesnt understand this is why people desperately search for something that will help babies sleep through the night.

Reactions: 5