Kiera-Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a great photographer. If she focused on that instead of the shop or YouTube I feel like she’d be really successful. Also maybe a little easier to do around the baby?
I agree, she would be really great at that especially if she committed and built up practice. My guess is she probably found it stressful or too much like hard work. I remember her saying she didn't want to do wedding photography which is very full on. Even shoots like maternity or couples shots tho still take a lot of effort and more than just technical skill they need confidence and to be able to direct/pose people so the communication has to be there. She clearly prefers work she can do from the sofa or within a few minutes to string earring bits together

Reactions: 1
I've just seen she has a new video up saying 'burnt myself out'. HOW. YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT BREAST FEED.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Little Doe requires her to work as hard as she's saying and as many hours as she has us believe then it isn't a sustainable job for her. I know people who have owned small businesses and have worked around the clock before deciding that it's just not working/ they aren't earning enough for it to be worthwhile. I'm interested to know how much profit she makes from it.

Also, ive never noticed how many patrons Kiera has, especially considering how few videos she makes. It's between £400 and £700 a month, depending on whether people pay £4 or £8. (72 named on the screen and 8 shout outs at the higher rate of £15).

Reactions: 5
If Little Doe requires her to work as hard as she's saying and as many hours as she has us believe then it isn't a sustainable job for her. I know people who have owned small businesses and have worked around the clock before deciding that it's just not working/ they aren't earning enough for it to be worthwhile. I'm interested to know how much profit she makes from it.

Also, ive never noticed how many patrons Kiera has, especially considering how few videos she makes. It's between £400 and £700 a month, depending on whether people pay £4 or £8. (72 named on the screen and 8 shout outs at the higher rate of £15).

THIS! I feel like she's the sort of person where everything is a big deal, everything takes forever and everything stresses her out. She could really deal with managing her time better

Reactions: 3
Her sponsor for her latest video apparently uses something like 30% recycled materials and Kiera said their aim was to get to 100% recycled materials by "mid 2021". Isn't that already gone? It's September 2021. Didn't give any update as to whether the company had achieved that
goals.

It's not a big deal but it just seems a bit careless for an ad inclusion? Either she meant 2022 or she hasn't really thought about or bothered to check whether they achieved that goal by mid 2021.

I have been a fan and followed Kiera for years, but finally had my first clicking off a video. When the first minute is just a compilation of loud Lana noises I noped out. Not sure why she thinks this is what we want to hear!

Reactions: 8
I have been a fan and followed Kiera for years, but finally had my first clicking off a video. When the first minute is just a compilation of loud Lana noises I noped out. Not sure why she thinks this is what we want to hear!
I like kids as much as the next person and I normally love cozy, domestic vlogs but something about her videos recently has just been mind-numbingly boring

I've checked out of her content since she got preg, I don't like children but all of her content is Lana related in one way or another - which is fair enough it's her social media but her new stuff feels different to her old stuff, I still follow her ig and look at little doe but i dont watch any of her videos anymore

It was the story about how they’re gonna try for a baby next year that made me finally say no more. I can’t deal with looking at the back of two of her children’s heads..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It was the story about how they’re gonna try for a baby next year that made me finally say no more. I can’t deal with looking at the back of two of her children’s heads..
Agreed, if you are going to blur them or hide them, which is fair enough, why take the photo/upload the video in the first place? Film when you don't have her or when she's asleep?

So Alex has been out of a job most of this year and they've openly been struggling for money but they think next year is the time to try for another baby??

Reactions: 10
I really like Kiera but her channel has become very dull. She's one of the few vegans on YT I don't think is a complete head, I really hope she revives the content.

Reactions: 7
So Alex has been out of a job most of this year and they've openly been struggling for money but they think next year is the time to try for another baby??
Exactly this. I still don’t see why Kiera can’t go out and get a job. She’s not short of creative talent and could easily do marketing or something for a company! Even part time.

I've watched her recent video and really don't understand why she has her daughter on camera at all. She's makes her such a big part of her content and basically shares everything but edits over her face only when she's looking directly at the camera? Personally don't care two hoots especially as most babies look so similar but I just find it so weird when she's sharing so much of her

I've watched her recent video and really don't understand why she has her daughter on camera at all. She's makes her such a big part of her content and basically shares everything but edits over her face only when she's looking directly at the camera? Personally don't care two hoots especially as most babies look so similar but I just find it so weird when she's sharing so much of her
It makes no sense. You wanna keep your kid out of videos? Fine. You wanna be a mummy channel/family vlogger? Fine. You cannot do both!

If anyone is curious about the 'something I hid from you' in the new video title, it's her eyelashes. She didn't tell her viewers about having eyelash extensions awhile ago.

I used to really enjoy her content. Now I'm watching a vlog of them 'popping into Alex's mum's house for a poo'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If anyone is curious about the 'something I hid from you' in the new video title, it's her eyelashes. She didn't tell her viewers about having eyelash extensions awhile ago.

I used to really enjoy her content. Now I'm watching a vlog of them 'popping into Alex's mum's house for a poo'.
omg.. you’ve got to be kidding me. Talk about click bait.. 🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringe!

Did anyone see that comment on her video which was basically 'why do you have a patreon then upload so rarely'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that comment on her video which was basically 'why do you have a patreon then upload so rarely'
There was also one asking her not to film with a crying baby in the background. It wasn't worded very nicely but I understand the frustration completely.