Keto Diet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey!

So I used to do keto Covid times and saw fantastic results. Lost weight and felt better overall. At the time I was WFH and had the time to devote to being strict with weighing and measuring carbs and making meals. No more WFH and social life is back and I struggled to plan for and stick to keto with long days.

Anyways I’m going try again to get back on keto as it is the only thing that helped me lose weight. Hopefully I can do this 🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
I weighed on Monday and still haven’t lost much in eight weeks despite looking and feeling better. It was the last day of my period though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I also had a pic taken for work and looked like a chipmunk. Which led to an f it evening of toast and chocolate.

Back on it now but feeling a bit disheartened. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 1
If you look better, and you feel better, ditch the scales. Focus on the feeling, not the numbers. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Trying to revamp this thread, what are people’s favourite low carb / keto meals and snacks to make? I’m in the last few weeks of pregnancy and keen to get back into it once baby is here as I had so much more energy and managed my weight better when I was low carb!

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone with ‘menopause belly’ has been successful in shifting a few of those stubborn pounds?

Back on keto today (back in the UK doing it), I aim to have a lot of omelettes for dinner ha! .. cocktail sausages, cheese minis, meat & pork puffs as snacks.

Back on keto today (back in the UK doing it), I aim to have a lot of omelettes for dinner ha! .. cocktail sausages, cheese minis, meat & pork puffs as snacks.
Did u have success before? I'm hoping this thread gives me inspo to try.

Did u have success before? I'm hoping this thread gives me inspo to try.
I did, I did it in Dubai though. The first 2wks are a bit of a killer but after that you’re good. I lost a couple of stone. Came back to UK and ate loads of sausage rolls/cakes though! 😂
Macadamia nuts and blueberries are good snacks too, make sure you get enough salt as lack of you will get ‘pins and needles’. Do the transition slowly first few days. I also use a keto drink on first day to get into ketosis from day1.

I did, I did it in Dubai though. The first 2wks are a bit of a killer but after that you’re good. I lost a couple of stone. Came back to UK and ate loads of sausage rolls/cakes though! 😂
Macadamia nuts and blueberries are good snacks too, make sure you get enough salt as lack of you will get ‘pins and needles’. Do the transition slowly first few days. I also use a keto drink on first day to get into ketosis from day1.
Thanks for the tips!

• Heart
My endocrinologist suggested Pruvit sachets to lose belly fat. Before I buy them, as they aren’t cheap, can anyone give feedback?

My endocrinologist suggested Pruvit sachets to lose belly fat. Before I buy them, as they aren’t cheap, can anyone give feedback?
I wouldn't bother. In my experience if you follow a keto diet you lose belly fat, unlike other diets the lack of carbs and sugar does help tighten as well as lose weight. I have never used supplements and been successful.

They help get you into ketosis quicker & curb hunger whilst starting keto .. I tend to have one just before I start. You can get them on eBay.

I didn’t have any plans to do keto- out of nowhere my Endo suggested Pruvit sachets. He said they work! I’m not so sure. I guess I’d have to do keto diet too. Thanks for your feedback x

Anyone still doing keto ? I think I’d like to do it to kick my Weightloss off again . Keto 800 looks good for short term - has anyone has good success losing 2 stone with the keto way ?

Anyone still doing keto ? I think I’d like to do it to kick my Weightloss off again . Keto 800 looks good for short term - has anyone has good success losing 2 stone with the keto way ?
I’m not doing it at the moment but I think I’d like to give it a try x