Keto Diet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can drink whiskey and white wine is keto friendly . Stay away from beer 😊
---
The hardest in summer is all people I know love to have ice cream in the sun 😁

Reactions: 2
You’re so right. I just feel so annoyed at myself for doing so well and right now I feel disgusting 🤮

• Heart
I have gin and tonic most nights. My tonic is carb free as is the gin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have gin and tonic most nights. My tonic is carb free as is the gin.
Sounds great! I ll buy gin and is Schweppes free of carbs?
I think a drink instead of lots of chocolate could help me relax in the evening.

Ohhhh gone off the rails🫣 Easter, birthdays… any lame excuse- Another family do tomorrow then back to the grindstone- out of interest have any of you signed up to the manyyyy apps available? I know they sound good but cost money … I know I’ve done it myself before - just curious - what was helpful

Ohhhh gone off the rails🫣 Easter, birthdays… any lame excuse- Another family do tomorrow then back to the grindstone- out of interest have any of you signed up to the manyyyy apps available? I know they sound good but cost money … I know I’ve done it myself before - just curious - what was helpful
Honestly I don't think you should beat yourself up about partaking in family events, just be mindful. Next day continue on your path. I found stopping making it about weight loss and more feeling better about myself, took the pressure off. Good luck. :)

I signed up to the free trial of Diet Doctor and forgot to cancel it, so now I have that for a year 🤦🏻‍♀️. Used to use it every day for recipes while I was getting used to it, now I hardly check it.

I have used Lifesum. They have a free version and you can count carbs and macros in it. Lots of foods and different brands listed. It is a good app but I never followed the recepies
---
Oh I also used Carb Manager but I did not like the layout of it.

happens to all of us! Hence the reason I’ve gone full throttle this time. 8lbs down in just over a week!

I didn’t get any apps, I couldn’t justify the cost. Keto is an expensive way to eat as it is without the added extras!

happens to all of us! Hence the reason I’ve gone full throttle this time. 8lbs down in just over a week!

I didn’t get any apps, I couldn’t justify the cost. Keto is an expensive way to eat as it is without the added extras!
That was amazing! 8lb you must be delighted! Am back on the straight and narrow now- I calorie count on my fitness pal and it shows macros in the nutrition section- I am also IMF - evenings are a challenge- we have visitors at the weekend and they come laden with with wine- might have a spritzer if it won’t do too much harm- was amazed to read about people having gin & slimline tonic!! It’s not all bad news is it😝