Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to watch her these days, her cooking vlogs are terrible, she bugs me with things such as "a thousand millilitres of water" (a litre then?) or "selsa" (salsa) and the way she says she'll "dice" the veg but leaves them in huge chunks, someone needs to tell her to dice means to finely chop. She clearly thinks she's amazing at them but it's a cringe fest, most of her meals look crap anyway, I certainly wouldn't be sharing them. She also needs to learn how to declare all the brand collabs she does and sneakily hides in vlogs without marking them as AD.
And sauté. That makes my toes curl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't think she is anything special in terms of cooking, she rarely has any flavour in her food it seems bland and basic. I think she's a massive show off to be honest, she thinks she is some sort of wag and I just find her really cringe.
She did a vlog about spending a Sunday with them, it just seemed so weird. The boys were in her bed practicing their foreign languages on an app, then she shows herself having a shower and getting some hot plate out to cook breakfast. It was awfully cringe and fake.

Reactions: 6
Christ on a cracker, just when I thought there were no more words left for her to mispronounce 😭 Latest video on how to make a poke bowl and she pronounces it poke, like spoke. Those bowls are everywhere, she must surely have heard someone say the word before? Oh and edamame beans are apparently edame, like enemy 😑 There’s another M and an A in there Kerry, did you think they were optional?! And the whole thing isn’t a poke bowl at all. “You could also use raw salmon”, no tit Sherlock, that’s what you’re supposed to use. Excuse the rant but this video has got me even more cross with her than normal haha. The sound quality is tit too as you would expect if you were trying to record a video in that aircraft hanger of a kitchen/living room. And breathe…

I'm still not over her mispronouncing F&B De Nimes colour :D it's de-nihm, not de-naims

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ on a cracker, just when I thought there were no more words left for her to mispronounce 😭 Latest video on how to make a poke bowl and she pronounces it poke, like spoke. Those bowls are everywhere, she must surely have heard someone say the word before? Oh and edamame beans are apparently edame, like enemy 😑 There’s another M and an A in there Kerry, did you think they were optional?! And the whole thing isn’t a poke bowl at all. “You could also use raw salmon”, no tit Sherlock, that’s what you’re supposed to use. Excuse the rant but this video has got me even more cross with her than normal haha. The sound quality is tit too as you would expect if you were trying to record a video in that aircraft hanger of a kitchen/living room. And breathe…
This is funny because I was looking at the comments on YouTube to see if anyone had mentioned the awful video quality/editing . They seem to have two cameras on the go and they haven’t edited very well.

Kerry thinks she is a foodie when she just hasn’t got a clue. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She needs to give up the meal idea vlogs, they're average at best. They're just a pile of pasta with a very small amount of other ingredients scattered over the top, her "creamy" sauces are anything but and she goes on and on about something as basic as prawn pasta like she's invented the wheel.

PS - while we're on the subject of her mis pronunciations "selsa" drives me potty, it's sAlsa Kerry....sAlsa, sAlsa, sAlsa

• Haha
Her latest stories have been a bit out of touch. Literally showing off a fully stocked fridge with booze and complaining that her house is cold (whilst having open windows) so she’s turning the heating back on and having a hot shower. I don’t think now is the time to be flaunting that to her followers who must be mainly average mums stressing about the cost of everything right now.

Reactions: 4
wow so so out of touch, it's Black Friday here because everyone is depressed and worried about the cost of living. My energy just went up £1100 a year with another price hike scheduled for October!

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories have been a bit out of touch. Literally showing off a fully stocked fridge with booze and complaining that her house is cold (whilst having open windows) so she’s turning the heating back on and having a hot shower. I don’t think now is the time to be flaunting that to her followers who must be mainly average mums stressing about the cost of everything right now.
She's a fu££ing disgrace. A work shy gold digger, wag wannabe - I have zero respect for her.

That photo of her filled fridge could have been shared with her friend who was coming to stay. She didn’t need to post it on Insta. Bragging much! Read the room, Kerry!

She’s a desperate WAG wannabe. Sadly for her, her husband will never be up in the top league.
She’s also desperate to work in tv…a friend of mine knows her! Couldn’t imagine anything worse than watching her on tv!

That photo of her filled fridge could have been shared with her friend who was coming to stay. She didn’t need to post it on Insta. Bragging much! Read the room, Kerry!
I hope the people coming to visit don’t like milk in any drinks or want anything to eat apart from half a baby bel each and some veg with jam spread on top cooked in an air fryer. That fridge isn’t exactly anything to boast about 😂

I suppose we're now going to be subjected to Kerry cooking and serving off her hot plate at breakfast time whilst her weird sons watch BBC breakfast...like all kids their age do! Such an odd family.

• Haha
Her latest meals vlog 🤮 fish pie is so sloppy as is the "shepherds pie" she makes with tomato sauce which doubles as pasta sauce or soup!!! it looks like slop when it's dished up, make it stop!!!

• Haha
She needs to do another renovation, her views have plummeted since she was done with her house updates.

Reactions: 4