Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes off very frugal to say the least. She serves tiny portions in my opinion. I commented on one of her videos where she complained her son lived in shorts and she had bought these fancy outfit for them to wear. I just said to her maybe pick your battles wisely if they they like what they wearing and you knew they wouldnt wear the clothes you wasted money not them. She just replied she likes them to look nice. I dont get the woman at all. She seems totally out of the loop of the real world. She also went mental one day over one of the kids spilling a milkshake it was totally over the top. I got the impression if there was any way the kids were doing something that would involve making a mess they would not be allowed do it. I dont know how she gets them to bed so early in summer months.

Reactions: 3
She annoys me beyond belief. Thinks she is so so busy when in reality she does naff all. Swanning around the sea with her husband when the kids are at school and buying all this sugar free stuff, it's so unrelatable.
Her kids always look really awkward too, in one vlog she was lay down in bed with one if them shoving a camera in his face. I think it was the poor kids birthday too.
She thinks she is some sort of wag the way she harps on, and clearly thinks her husband is on the same rank as david beckham when she films him with no top on.
They rarely do kids stuff as a family, they always seem very boring and robotic.

She comes across as very controlling to me. Agree…she definitely thinks she’s a premier league WAG.

I just watched her Bruuge vlog. Her kid was starving and she made him walk those 300 odd steps before he could have breakfast!

• Wow
She never buys any snacks in a food shop. She’s so tight! They have cucumber for snack and that it

Reactions: 4
She never buys any snacks in a food shop. She’s so tight! They have cucumber for snack and that it
Or sushi 🤨 let them have a bag of crisps or a biscuit once in a while!
Does her hubby even play anymore? Looks too old tbh even for low leagues. Wonder if he has an income.

Reactions: 2
I just watched her Bruuge vlog. Her kid was starving and she made him walk those 300 odd steps before he could have breakfast!
oh no, call the CPS!!! the kid didn't get breakfast for 20min :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That is a lot of extra school work to do during the school holidays. 😳 All just to keep her anxiety & guilt at bay. 👍🏻

Her TikTok where her husband chases her upstairs. Hope her son’s friends & enemies never see it. 😖

Reactions: 2
I hope she didn’t get one of the kids to film that video 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
She really needs to give the meals ideas up.....this looks bloody awful

kerry.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5