Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just like Anna Edit. Steals recipes from professional chefs and passes them off as her own. She's the blonde Nigella Lawson only with less talent, class, and personality.
This is why I hope she never gets a cookbook deal. None of her t copes are her own

Reactions: 4
Yeh what's with the traybake recipes? I thought great, I'm keen to try traybakes. Then says they're cooked on the hob first. Well its NOT a traybake then is it Kerry.

• Haha
Yeh what's with the traybake recipes? I thought great, I'm keen to try traybakes. Then says they're cooked on the hob first. Well its NOT a traybake then is it Kerry.
She thinks she's a top mitchelin star chef

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s very smug! I think she thinks of herself as a bit of a WAG! She seems to think her (not hot) husband plays for Man City or something, he’s barely above the Saturday league my 8 year old plays in 🤣. The pic of them parading on the sea front was 🤮 especially as he was in short sleeves like he’s so manly he didn’t need a coat!! She hangs on him like he’s a hero! It makes me want to 🤮🤮!!!
Jeez, clearly I needed to get that rant out!!!
Recently she seems more ‘in love’ ‘dressed up’ hmmmmmm can’t put my finger on it but almost seems like somethings happened ??

Recently she seems more ‘in love’ ‘dressed up’ hmmmmmm can’t put my finger on it but almost seems like somethings happened ??
Her husband isn't mega handsome but I do think she's punching to be fair....

Reactions: 6
her meals just look blah, everything looks like it would benefit from another 15 minutes of cooking, the potatoes on the "traybake" looked almost raw when she said it was ready, soggy spuds or crispy pasta are not my idea of a good traybake.

her meals just look blah, everything looks like it would benefit from another 15 minutes of cooking, the potatoes on the "traybake" looked almost raw when she said it was ready, soggy spuds or crispy pasta are not my idea of a good traybake.
It all looks like it needs more flavour too. The consistency is often too watery.

Hi, new to this thread. Some things about her don’t bother me. She isn’t always sickly sweet about her life, which I like. Why does her hair always look like her dye job is over due? I like that her kids appear to eat a variety of food and they seem like nice kids. It’s very easy to spot which recipes are hers and which are uncredited recipes. Her use of tomato purée/paste, pasatta, tinned tomatoes, with little to no seasoning grosses me out. It’s so easy to find the recipes she claims as her own on Pinterest and bbcgoodfood seems to be a favourite resource for her. That bothers me so much. Plenty of youtubers credit others for recipes they share and no one thinks badly of them for it. Someone commented on the tray bake meals about her linking to the recipes and she replied that she really must set up a website for HER recipes. If she did that and was honest her recipes would consist of pita pizzas with plain tomato purée as the sauce, tinned tomatoes “blitzed” on toast or pasta with plain tinned tomatoes and melted cheese - such talent 👎🏻🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
She's hardly a foodie, she's skinny so no wonder her food looks bland and tasteless.

I wouldn't say she is skinny, she's slim, but not skinny like Kate Murnane or Mrs Meldrum 😂

Reactions: 2
Look familiar?

On the Jamie Oliver recipe she switched the thyme for rosemary but I think everything else is exactly the same

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her leftovers video..... She seems to have no idea about flavour combinations 🤮🤮
I'm more shocked there's actual left overs, she hardly makes large portions. I've noticed so many vloggers seem to give small portions to the families but buy lots of snacks and junk.

I'm more shocked there's actual left overs, she hardly makes large portions. I've noticed so many vloggers seem to give small portions to the families but buy lots of snacks and junk.
I bet it was all the gifted stuff from Iceland or somewhere else gifted via Channel Bum 😂

Reactions: 1