Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably leftover from the day she cooked 5 different side dishes just to film a YouTube video

Reactions: 3
I normally don’t mind Kerry, but I’m shocked to see her being ignorant enough to meet both her friends families on the beach, when I know for a fact that Brighton is a tier 4 area, where you are only allowed to meet one other person outdoors, with no exceptions for Christmas.

Plus stupid to post it on Instagram, so proof of your rule breaking which you could be fined for, never mind that it’s the reason why it’s spreading.

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Her latest stolen recipes

Why doesn't that surprise me?? Another youtuber who can't think for themselves..... Just copy other people and the latest video trend 👍

I saw the stories, I did think it was a joke even if they had isolated they shouldn’t be flying from Spain to the uk!!

And here we are again with more copied recipes from other people.....
Bore off

Reactions: 1
A negative test a week ago means nothing here and now today! It means she was negative at the time of testing, not still negative now! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6