Kerry Whelpdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salmon salad everyday erm unrealistic and unrelatable. She's so up her own arse, she's a very non descript woman, nothing attractive about her at all and her VOICE, her voice is so so so annoying. How her husband stays sane I do not know. Very domineering.

And she spent 100 and had one microwave rice for 4 of them? She actually counted potato's which is a stingy amount too!! She's so so tight

Reactions: 3
I thought that, how on earth are 4 people sharing 250g of rice when one of them is an athlete and 2 are growing boys?

She probably showed about £40 worth of food from her shop which was finest meat and fish and a few vegetables.....the was the rest then? Sorry that's a lie she got some shower cleaner or whatever

Am I just imagining it or did she upload a video titled “our Spanish vacay” all about her recent holiday to Spain, receive a load of backlash from it then delete it?

Am I just imagining it or did she upload a video titled “our Spanish vacay” all about her recent holiday to Spain, receive a load of backlash from it then delete it?
Yes she did , there were a lot of comments saying it was bad taste atm with people losing loved ones and jobs and also that it was irresponsible, didn’t realise she’d taken it down though she’s done alright for herself with holidays this year considering the circumstances , wasn’t she in Florida before lockdown too

I assume she’s taken it down as I can’t see the video anymore?

Reactions: 1
Yes I have to say I found it very ignorant of her to be showing off a holiday in the current circumstances. I don't think it's appropriate at all, she made a whole video trying to persuade people she was being super safe but she's still a bellend.

Reactions: 4
A lot of other clueless YouTubers blowing smoke up her hole because they are clueless about cooking and used "her recipes"
Weird isn't it?!! The rice and tuna one gets me. When my kids refuse to eat the meals I make them, I let them watch these meal of the week videos. If I'm feeling cruel I let them watch Rebecca Lambs slow cooker concoctions

Does anyone else find her husband really attractive? Especially with his new longer hair