Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry has launched her boutique today, had a quick look. Not for me though, couple of nice pieces but mostly random styles that look cheap and sizes only range from 8-14 one size fits all, apparently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kerry has launched her boutique today, had a quick look. Not for me though, couple of nice pieces but mostly random styles that look cheap and sizes only range from 8-14 one size fits all, apparently 🤣
She is always in her underwear or bikini! She would probably have more success opening a lingerie shop to go with her OF site. She will not be convincing selling clothes cos she doesn’t wear any!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought the very same as soon as I saw that.

Her lifestyle makes no sense at all.
There is me working my bollocks off for peanuts, my piss is boiling and that's nothing to do with an STD!

Reactions: 7
No way in hell.
She has over 100k likes and close to 600 posts so she is quite prolific on it. Good chance she is clearing 10k plus a month. She works at it unlike the likes of Lauren Goodger

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has over 100k likes and close to 600 posts so she is quite prolific on it. Good chance she is clearing 10k plus a month. She works at it unlike the likes of Lauren Goodger
If that is true (pinch of salt time) it means there are some very sad people making her wealthy.

Reactions: 7
If that is true (pinch of salt time) it means there are some very sad people making her wealthy.
each to their own....she is not my cup of tea as too many tattoos but I would imagine a lot of guys like her. Judging by her posting history and pictures leaked she actually makes an effort on that site.

Reactions: 1
Wonder has she paid all the people she owes money to!!

How the duck can she afford this??

36351638-9009689-image-a-66_1606911136088.jpg
I think these car companies lease it to these zlisters in the hope that dopey joe publics will go: ‘I want one’ and go and pay full whack! Surely Kerry has a creditor she could pay with the money she is wasting on a car that starts losing its value as soon as she drove it away from the showroom?

if she is fully discharged she will not have to anymore.
If!! Really in Ireland IF you don’t pay your TV licence your thrown in jail and hit with a fine!! IF I don’t pay my bills we don’t eat, no electricity, need I go on! She makes my blood boil expect everything for free!!

Reactions: 5