Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks Kerry and the new guy she engaged 2 seem to be an odd match like nothing in common, I personally would have never put them together

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who thinks Kerry and the new guy she engaged 2 seem to be an odd match like nothing in common, I personally would have never put them together
Hadn’t they been together before and it didn’t work out? What makes her think it will work out this time? I think she needed the money and did not have anything new to sell to the media and LW so she got back with him and they are now planning a wedding. Got to be in the media if you want to blag freebies for the wedding. Isn’t she on Only Fans as well?

Reactions: 2
Kerry takes overfilled bin out, paps alerted!! how mega boring can you get?

😯 she called the paps to say she is taking the bins out in her cheap looking pjs and pulls her tongue 👅 out as the mature adult she is! Must have been very slow news day for the pap to turn up!

Reactions: 5
It just goes to show that all these z listers have so little to offer in real terms that her putting her bins out is worthy of comment. It’s just so sad.

• Wow
Molly the eldest lives in Ireland with his parents... Papers/ Kerry said it was s o she could concentrate on a levels as she wanted to train as a doctor... Wonder if he put his foot down and she wanted to get away from the family tit circus... Social services will have been invo!fed and the child has the right to make home living decisions. She was a cos and got her into a fat fit camp to loose weight. Bet she d had enough and wanted anonymity and to study.

Reactions: 7
It just goes to show that all these z listers have so little to offer in real terms that her putting her bins out is worthy of comment. It’s just so sad.
I just had a thought.....taking the bins out pap pics usually signifies being on the last rung before obscurity. We can but hope!

• Haha
Molly the eldest lives in Ireland with his parents... Papers/ Kerry said it was s o she could concentrate on a levels as she wanted to train as a doctor... Wonder if he put his foot down and she wanted to get away from the family tit circus... Social services will have been invo!fed and the child has the right to make home living decisions. She was a cos and got her into a fat fit camp to loose weight. Bet she d had enough and wanted anonymity and to study.
Education is cheaper also in Ireland method in there madness!!

Reactions: 4
It could have been worse, I was reminded of this when I popped on digital spy.

Thanks for this @265 🤢. This crossed my mind when I saw Kerry’s pics. Do the paps have different job descriptions, I wonder, sò is this Bin Pap that gets called out for these pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for this @265 🤢. This crossed my mind when I saw Kerry’s pics. Do the paps have different job descriptions, I wonder, sò is this Bin Pap that gets called out for these pics?
No idea how the paps work, would be fun to learn, I'm wondering if the paps draw straws on who will take the job. :D

• Haha
No idea how the paps work, would be fun to learn, I'm wondering if the paps draw straws on who will take the job. :D
I think, like the zlebs, the paps also know they are on their way out when they get these assignments.😃

Really? shall we start taking bets on how long she lasts? will she last longer than Katie?
To be fair that wouldn’t be too difficult 😂

Really? shall we start taking bets on how long she lasts? will she last longer than Katie?
I should say apparently as I’ve not personally seen her.

• Haha