Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerry really does not let grass grow under her feet. She likes wedding cake, doesn’t she? She is all about the hype of the weddings but the marriages never last because it is too much hard work.

Reactions: 4
I feel that she is a car crash but let’s not forget, she’s the parent who stayed! When Brian, Mark & George left, she was the one left to raise their children. Brian McFadden in particular is just vile. A selfish man child obsessed with golf & blondes.
I wonder whatever happened to Mark Croft?

Reactions: 36
I wonder if they'll adopt or hire a surrogate 'babby' to add to the chaos of her household. Stupid bleeping woman, this twot will clearly last 3 minutes, followed by the inevitable acrimonious divorce and the next 19 year old knuckle dragger will be wheeled in, rinse and repeat. She absolutely makes my tit itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not surprised Kerry and Katie Price are "friends", both are total losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m always a bit torn with Kerry, as she is an absolute sheow, but equally she has had a horrible upbringing and a lot of horrible people being very influential in her life at the wrong moments and I think she’s perhaps always wanted to fit in and went down the wrong road on 893 occasions. I just don’t find her as hateful as Katie Price. If that makes sense 😁

That said, I hope everything is all happiness for her now but why all the weddings? Honest to duck, just have a happy relationship and keep it there. I assume she’s running out of dollar bill y’all and eyeing up some money making opportunities from a “lucrative” wedding deal. But I think we are mostly done with this tit* now aren’t we?

*celebrity weddings/OK mag coverage/ITVbe miniseries etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just can’t believe she’s doing that Xrated channel!! What decent man would allow his gf/fiancé/wife do this..She’s a car crash really.

Reactions: 5
I feel that she is a car crash but let’s not forget, she’s the parent who stayed! When Brian, Mark & George left, she was the one left to raise their children. Brian McFadden in particular is just vile. A selfish man child obsessed with golf & blondes.
I wonder whatever happened to Mark Croft?
Brian McFadden is a piece of tit , he was vile to Kerry and her daughters when they were younger , slagged off their accents etc and pissed off to live with Delta goodrem the other side of the world , I hate that guy .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw a video the other day of her oldest daughter Molly.
She had an Irish accent, I thought she was brought up in England mostly, did she live in Ireland a lot? Her sister sounds English

I remember her going on Jonathan Ross when she was pregnant with the 3rd or 4th kid. She was filmed backstage knocking back a huge glass of wine. So goodness knows what she was guzzling in private.

• Sad
Reactions: 4