Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad isn’t it! I guess she had a high profile wedding, I’m a celeb stint and then divorce. She kinda became the nations sweetheart for a bit before the whole cocaine addiction/ Mark Croft debacle and it all just unravelled from there.
Westlife were massive in the pop world at that time too that’s how I knew of her, it’s a bit like how Zayn made Perrie from Little Mix much more popular although she is far more talented!

Reactions: 2
So she wouldn’t send her children to school because of COVID and then she goes out and takes it home! Mother of the Year! I’m struggling to find an ounce of empathy for her. Now she is worried about who is going to look after her children. Should have thought of that when she decided to go out!

Reactions: 6
Westlife were massive in the pop world at that time too that’s how I knew of her, it’s a bit like how Zayn made Perrie from Little Mix much more popular although she is far more talented!
They were! I was a massive westlife fan back then and still really like them lol! She would never have crossed my radar if it hadn’t been for that and I’m
A celeb!

It's a pity she wasn't worried about her kids when she was married to Croft and locking herself in the bog with half of Colombia's finest stuffed up her snout. Stupid bleeping witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's a pity she wasn't worried about her kids when she was married to Croft and locking herself in the bog with half of Colombia's finest stuffed up her snout. Stupid bleeping witch.
She seems to have a real aversion to getting her kids to school. I seem to remember her being dragged to court twice last year as her two youngest missed absolutely weeks of school - some excuse about a bus route being cancelled. Never mind that she has £100k range rovers coming out of her ears... selfish to the core. Her kids will end up as stupid as her.

Reactions: 13
She seems to have a real aversion to getting her kids to school. I seem to remember her being dragged to court twice last year as her two youngest missed absolutely weeks of school - some excuse about a bus route being cancelled. Never mind that she has £100k range rovers coming out of her ears... selfish to the core. Her kids will end up as stupid as her.

I feel so sorry for those kids. Her own Mother is a disgrace, but to be fair, Kerry has had money and opportunities to turn things around (something Sue never had) but has repeated the same mistakes time and time again and chosen totally unsuitable men. She has always put her own needs before them and always will. I just hope her eggs have now dried up and she can't have any more. & hopefully she would be banned from adopting with her track record and they wouldn't have the money for surrogacy expenses.

Reactions: 12
I loved her in Atomic Kitten and think she has a beautiful face (I'm sure others won't agree! :censored:). She seems to fall for the wrong types of men and unable to pull herself together ... maybe that's due in part to finding huge success at a young age or something?
I once saw her at the BGT auditions (I worked in the venue) prob around 7/8yrs ago now. It was during one of her “bounce back” phases (shes one of them in the papers looking shite then back a year later looking amazing innit) and what I will say is SHE WAS STUNNING

she has always had a pretty face - I thought she was so pretty in AK! And all glammed up in this little dress and makeup etc - don’t get me wrong it was very basic showbiz look but she did look amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I draw your attention to these posts from her insta.

I draw your attention to these posts from her insta.

considering the NHS guidance is to self isolate in the house away from everyone else. her testing positive on the 17th saying take it serious never felt worse and then taking photos with he children in close proximity on the 24th feels very suspect

Reactions: 4
Surely if she is too lazy to take her children to school she could get her accessory, sorry boyfriend, to do the school runs? Not sure if he works as he is a zleb, you know!

Reactions: 4
Kerry is complaining she has covid 19 according to the daily mail.

However watch the clip posted 23 hours ago..

Attachments

Reactions: 1