Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If!! Really in Ireland IF you don’t pay your TV licence your thrown in jail and hit with a fine!! IF I don’t pay my bills we don’t eat, no electricity, need I go on! She makes my blood boil expect everything for free!!
Not going to defend her but bankruptcy is not a nice thing for anyone to go through - most people that it happens to have not and do not lead a seemingly spend free lifestyle than the likes of Kerry and Katie Price. What you have seen (or been shown is that it does not seem to impact them) I don't know the full details but it seems the first time it happened her PR company where paying her rent. Clearly having her in a nice large house made for good photos etc which in turn got them money

Here in England although not in Scotland where I am people also go to jail for non payment of the TC licence which is a farce and a whole other conversation.

Reactions: 5
Not going to defend her but bankruptcy is not a nice thing for anyone to go through - most people that it happens to have not and do not lead a seemingly spend free lifestyle than the likes of Kerry and Katie Price. What you have seen (or been shown is that it does not seem to impact them) I don't know the full details but it seems the first time it happened her PR company where paying her rent. Clearly having her in a nice large house made for good photos etc which in turn got them money

Here in England although not in Scotland where I am people also go to jail for non payment of the TC licence which is a farce and a whole other conversation.
It's the people she owned money to that I feel for. Mustn't be very nice for them to provides goods and services and not (usually) get paid for it. Then to see her driving about in £100k car, that would really stick in your throat.

I

Reactions: 7
To be fair she dresses like she's been on the streets her whole life. The actual state of her in that coat and uggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has over 100k likes and close to 600 posts so she is quite prolific on it. Good chance she is clearing 10k plus a month. She works at it unlike the likes of Lauren Goodger
Considering she does this, why is allowed to do Panto?

Reactions: 3
Really? My ex husband went bankrupt
- didn’t give a flying tit, didn’t change his life at all and in 5 years had 3 credit cards again and a better credit score than me. Honestly did him no harm

• Wow
  • Sad
If!! Really in Ireland IF you don’t pay your TV licence your thrown in jail and hit with a fine!! IF I don’t pay my bills we don’t eat, no electricity, need I go on! She makes my blood boil expect everything for free!!
It makes me fume.

The message the likes of Katona send out about bankrupcy is terrible and irresponsible. I find it utterly shameful how they treat it like it means nothing.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her new sofas?

Someone on insta says they've had the exact same sofa for over a year.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her new sofas?

Someone on insta says they've had the exact same sofa for over a year.
someone also said " I think it’s awful very dated and looks like a nursing Home":ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
someone also said " I think it’s awful very dated and looks like a nursing Home":ROFLMAO:
I quite like them, better than the crushed velvet and diamanté variety anyway, but it appears she didn't design them and some designer has said they are using her fabric. I'm a bit confused whether its Clarke & Clarke or this other person. S'pose a bit of bad publicity will help them shift them, 101 in the rule book.

I feel Kerry has had quite a tough upbringing and life, and she has definitely been used and abused by people close to her. Her mum seems a horror and her previous partners seem to be on the dirt bag end of the spectrum (don’t know about this new guy). She seems to love her kids and will do anything for them. She always struck me as quite maternal and loving. However she hasn’t made the best choices and she doesn’t ever seem to learn from her mistakes - it’s always someone else fault? I watched her MTV reality show back in the day and I always felt sorry for her children as she was such a mess back then. I feel she never really got over Brian and losing him was massive. She was vulnerable which allowed that hideous creature Mark Croft to sink his teeth in!
I think she has got far in her ‘career’ on very little talent.

Reactions: 12
I feel Kerry has had quite a tough upbringing and life, and she has definitely been used and abused by people close to her. Her mum seems a horror and her previous partners seem to be on the dirt bag end of the spectrum (don’t know about this new guy). She seems to love her kids and will do anything for them. She always struck me as quite maternal and loving. However she hasn’t made the best choices and she doesn’t ever seem to learn from her mistakes - it’s always someone else fault? I watched her MTV reality show back in the day and I always felt sorry for her children as she was such a mess back then. I feel she never really got over Brian and losing him was massive. She was vulnerable which allowed that hideous creature Mark Croft to sink his teeth in!
I think she has got far in her ‘career’ on very little talent.

I think you're far too generous.

She's milked the tough upbringing to within an inch of its life but has perpetuated the same cycle for her own kids and whilst her Mother is clearly a feckless waste of space, Kerry has had opportunities and money to turn things around but chose to whine and behave the same way instead. Anyone with more than one brain cell could see Mark Croft was a wrong 'un and nobody forced her to spend her kids' formative years locked in the bog sticking Colombia's finest up her snout.

I just hope she doesn't spawn again with this latest cretin.

Reactions: 13
I think you're far too generous.

She's milked the tough upbringing to within an inch of its life but has perpetuated the same cycle for her own kids and whilst her Mother is clearly a feckless waste of space, Kerry has had opportunities and money to turn things around but chose to whine and behave the same way instead. Anyone with more than one brain cell could see Mark Croft was a wrong 'un and nobody forced her to spend her kids' formative years locked in the bog sticking Colombia's finest up her snout.

I just hope she doesn't spawn again with this latest cretin.
Most probably I am being too nice 😂 I completely agree she does milk her problems and her life, including her mental health as well. Wouldn’t it have been really refreshing if she had stepped away from the lime light and did something positive with her life instead!
This is true, no one forced her to do the drugs!

Reactions: 4
I like Kerry, she makes awfully stupid decisions and until recently never seemed to think anything through, drugs, children, poor career moves, and ill advised marriages seemed to be par of course. She took no responsibility for any of it. Her childhood did not give her the tools she needed. However in the last few years she has grown up a lot, and she works hard at the only fans-not a way many of us would choose to make a living, and I suspect she is not happy about it ether-but knows the bills won’t pay themselves. A great improvement on before. I also think that her children esp the older ones are very effected by their upbringing. The story of her eldest going to live with her grandparents in Ireland for educational reasons was obviously total bollocks-she wanted to escape to a more stable home. It was very clear from the depressing reality show that Mark Croft-a massive scumbag was the children’s main caregiver as she was off her face. I am glad she has sorted herself out as if she hadn’t all her children would be choosing to live elsewhere.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her when she was on Loose Women....when she was 22 😂 Then there was a time when I felt really sorry for her because she seemed so vulnerable......but lately, she just annoys me. I don't know why, she just does!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Never really been a fan of her bubble, but I read today about Vogue William so did a bit of Googling, I didn’t realise how young Kerry and Brian were when they got together, quickly had babies then divorced! They met at 19, married and had a baby at 21, divorced at 24!

I always pegged Brian as a horrible person for leaving her due to the press stories but when I see their ages I’m not surprised - if I married the man I was with at 19 or even early 20’s I would of divorced him by now too.... they were basically kids who never saw each other because of their jobs! I guess I never saw them as teenagers when I was a kid!

Also, I didn’t know he tried to get Custody of the kids to live in Ireland with him and his parents during the whole Croft thing but the judge said they’d be more stable with Kerry.... ummm what?!

She wasn't even in Atomic Kitten when they actually hit it big.

The level of fame and lifestyle she's achieved since is mind boggling!
It’s mad isn’t it! I guess she had a high profile wedding, I’m a celeb stint and then divorce. She kinda became the nations sweetheart for a bit before the whole cocaine addiction/ Mark Croft debacle and it all just unravelled from there.

Reactions: 5