Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her six pack is drawn on here. It doesn't look right. Good on her for her weight loss. I just hope she did it the right way, not through lipo, pills or injections.
She had that lipo sculpture for the abs. She would need to get the rest of that doughy body done to make the abs look real.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything is someone else's fault with this bleeping moron. 'Our Bryyyiiian, our Mam, our Mark, our George' ad nauseam. No, love, yes, you had a crappy childhood but you and only you are responsible for hooking up with every cockwomble in Wigan if they offer to buy you a pint and a lamb doner. You and only you are responsible for sticking half of Colombia's finest up your snout whilst your ex hubby was (allegedly) road testing your Mother. You have had every chance and will never change.

She should NOT be promoting skinny jabs or teas as she will be influencing impressionable young girls like her daughters. & I hate to be nasty, but I can't imagine her oldest daughter on LI, for one thing, she's not the bog standard 'skinnie minnie' that the show seems to adore.
Well said. I don’t know how she gets so many second chances. She doesn’t deserve it. I bet her poor kids have had a tit childhood. They’ve been the parents. She’s such a car crash. dislike her.

Reactions: 9
She has 70.2k likes on her Only Fans page and Trisha Paytas who is making millions on the site has 105.2k, So she's as good as Trisha Paytas on Only Fans making a similar amount in only a few weeks?

• Wow
Feel sorry for her childhood. But don't see why she is famous, sure if I wanted to see or speak to someone like that I could just go down local pub etc

Reactions: 6
She has 70.2k likes on her Only Fans page and Trisha Paytas who is making millions on the site has 105.2k, So she's as good as Trisha Paytas on Only Fans making a similar amount in only a few weeks?
Could be the same subscriber liking multiple photos/vids rather than all of them being from separate people. That means if every subscribers has liked only 2 pics, it halves that number straight away of her actual sub count. Unless they have the number of subscriber unhidden there’s no way of telling how much she’s making (I just can’t bring myself to think she’s making as much as Trisha 😂) although to get that many likes she must be minimum a few thousand subs I’d say.

Did anyone see her house tour? I saw it on the mail and people were saying it was rented but to rent something of that size must still be a pretty penny!
she said that people would expect her to live in a “dead posh house”, if a normal person has burned through money at the rate she always has they would be sofa surfing.

Oh for fucks sake, will you shut the duck up??

Even worse!

• Sad
  • Sick
Did anyone see her house tour? I saw it on the mail and people were saying it was rented but to rent something of that size must still be a pretty penny!
she said that people would expect her to live in a “dead posh house”, if a normal person has burned through money at the rate she always has they would be sofa surfing.
Yes.... She kept closing her eyes whilst talking?!

Even worse!

IMVHO, she was bombed off her tits in that interview on coke and booze and I don't believe for one second it was a result of any prescribed medicine. Lest we forget, she has form for lying.

Reactions: 14
I do feel bad for her eldest daughters having seen the stuff about her ex (I think DJ's dad?) and how the press and F4J was trying to blame her for his death and drug issues. I think Lily even tweeted about it.
Kerry made George’s death all about her and she was all over the Celeb mags because of it, ffs she was an ex of his when he died, they weren’t married and if she had genuinely cared about her girl then why choose money, from the interview, over her daughter.

I bought the New magazine on Tuesday and as usual she was in it, (I swear that mag is going further and further down in my estimations every week, it’s full of reality stars etc etc) with her column and she constantly mentions the fact she is famous..can’t be arssed with her and how does she pull man after man? A single mum with 5 kids to 3 men isn’t exactly a catch, and only men that are a bit dodgy and/or Cocklodger’s would look twice at her!

Reactions: 10

Even worse!

sad for the puppy, not her

Reactions: 2

You can click the link to see the photo's if you wish but have a bucket on standby.

It's rare for me to NOT post images but these are so vile, I just can't post them.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
On her holiday in Spain with her latest sucker. boyfriend

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I had a look on her insta the other night and has anyone noticed her youngest DJ gets commented on a lot about her appearance?

Reactions: 1
Kerry made George’s death all about her and she was all over the Celeb mags because of it, ffs she was an ex of his when he died, they weren’t married and if she had genuinely cared about her girl then why choose money, from the interview, over her daughter.

I bought the New magazine on Tuesday and as usual she was in it, (I swear that mag is going further and further down in my estimations every week, it’s full of reality stars etc etc) with her column and she constantly mentions the fact she is famous..can’t be arssed with her and how does she pull man after man? A single mum with 5 kids to 3 men isn’t exactly a catch, and only men that are a bit dodgy and/or Cocklodger’s would look twice at her!

I totally agree with this post. Although she was married to George but they were separated when he died.

Reactions: 1