Kerry Katona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on holiday somewere gorgeous at the moment even though she hasn't got a pot to piss in, all courtesy of Celeb Global Travel whoever they are?? It's run by Ryan Mira who just basically used to hang around with z Listers in Liverpool bars getting papped, he now seems to have this big business??!!

Reactions: 5
She's on holiday somewere gorgeous at the moment even though she hasn't got a pot to piss in, all courtesy of Celeb Global Travel whoever they are?? It's run by Ryan Mira who just basically used to hang around with z Listers in Liverpool bars getting papped, he now seems to have this big business??!!
I think they get a cheap or free holiday in exchange for some promotion. Katie Price was in Thailand a couple of months ago with Harvey and she used him in the pic to advertise the same company.

Ryan used to manage Danniella Westbrook too, he was caught pissing against a wall after an awards show he attended with her. So classy 😆

Reactions: 4
This story is well over a decade old but it still makes me laugh :LOL:

Kerry Katona and Victoria Beckham have not pulled any punches over comments concerning food chain giant Iceland.

Last week it was rumoured that former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham was set to appear in a run of adverts for Iceland, but the rumour was quashed viciously when a spokesperson for the singer said: "Victoria would rather cut off her arms and hair extensions than do an Iceland advert."

Kerry Katona was understandably not pleased with this, seeing as how she is currently the face of the food chain. Her public relations manager then weighed in, saying: "I can tell you why Iceland hired Kerry and not Victoria. It was because they were after a young mother, not a middle-aged one."

The cat-fight continued as Victoria's spokesperson released a further statement saying: "These stories are clearly a vindictive effort to discredit and embarrass Victoria."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HockyRorror's flashback has reminded me of this one from three years ago:

Surely she wouldn't have had the means to buy a multi-million pound property?

And who knew she and Ampika were friends ... mind you, Dawn Ward is close with Gemma Collins ...

Reactions: 2
I think they get a cheap or free holiday in exchange for some promotion. Katie Price was in Thailand a couple of months ago with Harvey and she used him in the pic to advertise the same company.

Ryan used to manage Danniella Westbrook too, he was caught pissing against a wall after an awards show he attended with her. So classy 😆
I Remember that!!!!! It just beggars belief that you can make a business from z listers having a holiday for free!!!! He literally travels all over the world. He's mates with Pricey too.

Reactions: 4
Kerry Katona does seem to get involved with a vast spectrum of different people, she really does need to vet them a little better
Only last year she was involved with a woman, adverting beds for her and this woman was a complete conwoman, now in prison and had previously been convicted of various offences along with her husband
Yet Kerry went on holiday with her and stayed at her luxury home, taking payments for advertising her company, which was basically, advertising items that were not going to be delivered, but payments taken from customers
When the tit hit the fan and everyone was contacting Kerry for refunds as she advertised herself as ‘the face’ of the company
She managed then to ‘investigate’ the woman and put lots of posts up about how she was a conwoman etc
Yet all this was known before Kerry accepted payments, free holidays and ‘friendship’ from this woman
So why didn’t she ever ‘investigate’ before she got involved?
money talks...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Quick question!
Was Kerry not on celebs go dating last year? And she is claiming to have been with this new fella for 2 years? 🤨 has life passed me by at a rapid rate and she was on that show years ago orrrrr? 🤣🙈
I know she was with him for a while then they split but she keeps saying 2 years blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to love her in atomic kitten, but having met her I changed my mind completely.
Her and her ex Mark stayed at a hotel i was working in years ago when they first started seeing each other.
A really posh expensive hotel. They were the rudest most vile couple and we must have heard the line “you do know who I am” a million times. They got so drunk, went up to their room and were up most of the night ordering drinks to the room etc. Loud, arguing, having sex and generally being a disturbance to anyone staying near them.
They did a runner in the morning and when housekeeping went to the room there was sick/ tit/piss everywhere. Food smeared on the walls. Empty bags of coke etc.The whole room had to be stripped and re decorated.
Dirty pair of mingers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Quick question!
Was Kerry not on celebs go dating last year? And she is claiming to have been with this new fella for 2 years? 🤨 has life passed me by at a rapid rate and she was on that show years ago orrrrr? 🤣🙈
I know she was with him for a while then they split but she keeps saying 2 years blah blah

Yeah she was on CGD last year after splitting with him but then they got back together shortly after the show. I think she faked the break up so she could go on it.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she was on CGD last year after splitting with him but then they got back together shortly after the show. I think she faked the break up so she could go on it.
I don’t think the production house that makes CGD actually cares! Tiny budget show on a tiny channel, they seem to spend more on hiring the venues than on the celebrities - I get the impression it’s a case of “whoever will do it cheapest”

Reactions: 6
I don’t think the production house that makes CGD actually cares! Tiny budget show on a tiny channel, they seem to spend more on hiring the venues than on the celebrities - I get the impression it’s a case of “whoever will do it cheapest”
What I like about CGD is that occasionally they get a very left field celeb signing to do the show. Like when Jonathan Lipnicki did it.

Though I do like when Sam Thompson does it, I have a soft spot for him.

Kerry I thought could be an interesting signing when she was announced, a bit older, kids, life experience etc. And I kind of liked her on it to some extent. In that it was better television than Pete Wicks eye bleeping the camera and anything that moves and thinking way too highly of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I like about CGD is that occasionally they get a very left field celeb signing to do the show. Like when Jonathan Lipnicki did it.

Though I do like when Sam Thompson does it, I have a soft spot for him.

Kerry I thought could be an interesting signing when she was announced, a bit older, kids, life experience etc. And I kind of liked her on it to some extent. In that it was better television than Pete Wicks eye bleeping the camera and anything that moves and thinking way too highly of himself.
Its the best original concept on tv in years. Plus I always come away from each series unexpectedly liking some of the people and really disliking others! Jade Jones was an awful young woman, Stephen Bear a pervert, Sam Thompson quite nice, Muggy Mike a really decent bloke under the bravado.

Its that rare format that actually works better the crapper the celebrities are. Often outshone by the “Normal” people lined up for dates with them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just seen the article, had to laugh that NOT only the nipples are pixelated but also her KEBAB!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always thought that story about Molly running off to Ireland to become a “Doctor” was utter BS, just fake PR puffery, which is Kerry’s speciality. And now turns out she’s a make up artist. Good for her though, plus she looks really good.
I fear that Lily is going to follow in the vacuous footsteps of her Mum, she’s already done some skinny tea ‘ads’ from the looks of it.🤢 She’s also doing her GCSEs a year late it seems. Don’t know why I picked up that little nuggets of info 😁😀.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think we will be hearing a lot about Lily now.

Reactions: 3
Kerry was a nightmare. I say, was, as I knew of her a few years back when she was married to George. I knew Georges brother, he is a teacher. Kerry would drink two bottles of wine a night. She would lock herself away, away from everyone and drink.

But this is about 5 years ago. She looks like shes cleaned her act up since.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Those poor kids seeing their mother strip off. How embarrassing....

Reactions: 8