Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3652

Think it’s an evoque- they are really small boot wise and how will that put that double icandy in there, they won’t have any room for anything else and still going to be a squeeze in the back for 3. Hope they tried out the seats in there. We have a freelander 2 and it’s a similar size and it’s a squish and we needed to get 3 of the narrowest car seats out there - unless they are putting aria in a high back booster already. I’m guessing she must be coming up to 15kg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seethroughthecrap

What pisses me off is they are such average families they have just got lucky. We could all film our daily lives and do what they do but my children are my life... unlike them who exposes them to everyone ( including paedophiles no doubt ) i find the whole thing disturbing. Ps Kerrys breakfast looked like cat sick this morning!!
We shall see how lucky they are when they're trying to bag the freebies for the new house that needs completely gutted by the looks of it!

Seethroughthecrap

Did you also notice when she was in the living room that both windows are looking out onto a fence? Overall it seems quite a dark space especially the kitchen even though she said they intend on putting a window above the sink and if she does block out the window in the pantry it'll be reminiscent of the Miss Trunchbull's chokey in the evening with no real natural light? The kitchen itself is small for a family of five and a very weird layout.

Is it just me who is confused by how quick this house purchase is going through and also the fact it came from nowhere and as if by magic they have found a house, put in an offer, had a mortgage approved, offer accepted, all the lengthy legal paperwork surveys etc??
Family help? Shared ownership maybe? Does seem odd

Kindred

The house look like a proper state. I would never live there. Also her living room is really small. No way large enough for a family of 5.
The house needs completely doing before they move in.
Did they show it on YouTube or Instagram?

Seethroughthecrap

Has Kerry ever worked? Her & FatLad seem so lazy!
She she worked as a beauty therapist before Sienna but didn't really love it and didn't know what else she would be interested in. I think the person she shared the space with/rented it off was selling the place and then she had to find somwhere else and it fell though. She was unemployed when pregnant with Sienna as she made a video about buying baby bits with no money and said she was on benefits and entitled to it and there is no shame yada yada yada. Since unexpected Sienna came on the scene (was it all a ploy on Kerry's behalf when the job front fell through?), she hasn't worked unless you count talking about stuffed they've been given for free and showing people what groceries she has bought for the week:LOL:

Last edited:

Sallydally

VIP Member
So warren knows what people think about himself and Kerry then decides to put this beaut on his stories. I think you need a word with your husband Kerry, he is obviously trying to take the attention away from himself and put it on you. God forbid Kerry films him with his glasses on though, he gives her the death stare then quickly takes them off. 6703E049-B5C3-46E4-869F-CA6A339E7CB0.jpeg