Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
Ah i see. She didn't say if she had lost any weight in the insta story, i just assumed she had from dropping centiles. I think she looks normal for her age

M

Member 3652

Aria isn't yet 3 she's way too young to be in a HBB. They advise 4 at the earliest and even then I'd be dubious of them undoing seatbelt etc. Ideally she should be in a 5 point harness still.

Boot wise they have the Doona don't they so could get away with no pram in the boot for shopping trips etc. And ideally Aria shouldn't still be in the double iCandy, at her age she can walk I'd say
Yes aria can walk but have you not seen what sort of a child she is! She is a right handful and they probably keep her strapped up so she stays put. Don’t blame them.
But even an icandy orange as a single is huge

M

Member 3652

It’s a 2 minute job if she nips into her opticians they will tighten them. It annoys us so surely to god must be driving her mental falling off her face every 2 seconds ?
I used to have a dress and the strap always fell off my shoulder. It used to drive me mental that I had to stop wearing it. Must be so annoying for her!

M

Member 3652

She has openly said in the past that the previous merc was on finance and they couldn’t afford to change it at the time so it’s obvious this range is on finance also! So nothing to do with “hard work pays off” most people can go and get a car on finance ?
Wasn’t the merc warrens?

Queenie

VIP Member
His festive cardigan on his stories today is utterly dreadful. I thought it was a joke until his next story where he was wearing it out! Makes him look even older!
He’s an embarrassment, acts like a big woman.
[automerge]1543180511[/automerge]He reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn for some reason.

Lead85

VIP Member
I think they may have a drive way but it’s at the back of the house so it’s not like she could even see her if she parked on her drive.
She didn’t seem bothered about checking her either, you’d think she’d be glued to her window checking on her every second at least. Nope instead she decides to insta story ??‍♀ .
Wasn’t the merc warrens?
yes until he got a works car so she had the merc as the family car as they had not long took the finance out on it so they said they couldn’t afford to pay it off therefore had to keep it. Can you remember before she had the merc she was driving a Ford Fiesta older style