Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justreading

VIP Member
Found the video but it can't be played on here.
March 2017 House Hunting Again!

I can't walk my son to school. It's not within walking distance anyway but I also have to take my youngest to childcare and go to work. They've got a fancy new 4x4 why do they need to walk to school!

Reactions: 1

Teapot

FFS she wants to replaster a wall when all she needs to do is throw lining paper at it! Honest to god how many times was she dropped at birth!

Can't wait for her to tell the builder she wants the window moving and not the sink!

He must think he's come to meet the real Dumb and Dumber!
To be fair to her. I think they want the window changed as it currently sits lower than the kitchen units.

Blondie

VIP Member
Kerry and warren will do anything for money. Its disgusting yesterday in her youtube video she said that roma has dropped centiles and the midwife is concerned and wants her to give formula. Now she is doing this diet while breastfeeding. Its actually disgusting.
Oh yes I saw that and felt so sad for that little baby. She doesn't look underweight or overweight as kerry called her a chunky monkey but i hope she takes the midwives concern on board and starts giving her formula.
She probably won't though because she probably sees that as failure or may be she thinks she knows best

Blondie

VIP Member
I know! Poor baby getting spiked in the face with a plastic fork. Glad I'm not the only one to notice.

She got them plates and forks sent to her for free though so she probably didn't want to pay out for some soft spoons ?

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Sienna is a very precocious child, difficult to warm to her. The girls all look like Warren too which is unfortunate as Kerry is quite attractive.. I watched that old flat tour, how embarrassing! I think they will be out of their depth with renovating this house. Although from the pictures online the bathroom is ok so it’s just the kitchen and redecorating everywhere. If they have money leftover in their budget to do so it shouldn’t be a problem but I have a feeling that’s not the case!
There are pictures online? How would I find them? Curious to see what they’ve bought, it can’t be that bad....surely!?

Carol_ann_carol

Found the video but it can't be played on here.
March 2017 House Hunting Again!

I can't walk my son to school. It's not within walking distance anyway but I also have to take my youngest to childcare and go to work. They've got a fancy new 4x4 why do they need to walk to school!
They probably have a really low mileage allowance on their finance deal to make it affordable!

Blondie

VIP Member
No no no, I disagree sorry. My son lost centiles but I refused to give formula and kept feeding. Unfortunately for many healthcare professionals, formula is the answer. When it's not. I'm still BF at 15 months and once he regained those centiles he never stopped gaining.
What Kerry needs is a bloody good meal and to start keeping her calories up to feed the baby instead of being selfish and worrying about her weight! Herbalife is no good for anyone let alone a feeding mother!
Wasn't she the one who always advocating eating a balanced diet and exercise against slimming world, weight watchers and the like? Isn't this herbalife under the same umbrella as all them.
I'm sure she has a video where she says the best thing you can do is healthy eating and she's not into anything like this
Thats interesting about your breastfeeding story, i wasn't aware that could happen

Laura12345

Ok so seen it on rightmove and have to say it looks really quite nice what happen between then and now or is it just the way the Conway present it.
It's too small for them though and hope they have a pretty big money pot because making that bigger is going to cost alot and that's if they get planning permission as they are very close and surrounded by other houses.

Looking at the kitchen on rightmove there is no reason why it couldn't be used like that for a couple of years if they need to save money to extend that's what I would do of course Kerry wouldn't get her bloody range cooker but not sure why she needs that as it's not like she's a big cook just needs a bench for a slow cooker and away she could go.

I think they are rushing to get the kitchen redone and put a breakfast bar because of the lack of a dining room but I really do think they should rethink if they got any spare money get plans done and see if they can get planning permission and then save all the money to starting that within the next 3 years because as much as a nice kitchen will look good they are going to need more space and even if they can only afford to get the shell up and then pay for jobs little by little it will benefit them in the long run as I don't see them ever being able to move again in the next 10 years or so. Oh and also they need to stop thinking of getting range cookers and extra freezers and think carefully about what they spend money on.

can u send me the link please x