Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3652

I thought she would have shown more about how to set up the pushchair and how to put the seats in.
Not a very good review at all

BranniganShenanigan

Katie from mummy daddy me got gifted a kitchen in her old house and this was years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if they did get one gifted ? the likes of Kate Murnane and Katie Ellison are now too upmarket yo get a kitchen Dfrom somewhere like Wren kitchen so will use people like the Conways to promote

Yolo

Warren's a prize knob and he's hardly "Father of the Year" - when Kerry first started youtube she'd just found out she was pregnant with Siena and she said Warren wanted her to get rid of the baby. I personally don't think she should have posted that as Siena can easily read that in the future. His reaction to her being pregnant with Baby No. 3 was pure annoyance and he didn't hide it. Again, why post this? Two of their children will grow up knowing the dad didn't want them at first. Some things should be kept private...

The potty training AD - how desperate are they! Kerry said she was potty training Aria in May but it's six months later and she held out for an AD??? That poor child!

Siena is a mini Warren - very precocious. She's a product of her fame hungry parents.

They both manage to sit amongst the filth in their house while she drinks coffee and he stuffs his face. I doubt I've ever seen a dirtier house on youtube!
Why do you spend all your time talking about Youtubers and instagrammers on here. Aswell as keeping tabs on what their doing when, how their houses look, how the kids act!? It really is bloody odd that you spend ALOT of time doing this and I hope that you don’t have kids and are passing this horrific behaviour onto them. Go and have a bitch to your mates in your perfect home instead of constantly writing on here. Obviously wanting people to see it and upset them!! Horrendous this site is horrendous. You absolute pack of bullies hiding behind keyboards. Don’t watch unsubscribe and leave people alone to live their lives how they want it doesn’t effect any of you.

Sallydally

VIP Member
One thing she won’t need is cleaning products. Her new house will be a pigsty.
????

With all these vloggers speaking up about this site I have to take my hat off to Mr Conway, poor bloke hasn’t had an easy ride on this thread but he’s kept his mouth shut about it all now!

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Just watched that vlog!
Sick of hearing about fucking potty training!! She's nearly 3! So she should be doing "so good"
And why doesn't she clean her glasses and push them up her nose?!
Does she actually need glasses or is she another idiot that wears them because it's the in thing?

Yolo

???????????????
Oh do feck off!
If you don’t like what you read on here take your own advice & don’t read it. ?
Jeezus, people will never learn. ?
Don’t like the criticism!!! ?????? grow the hell up immature pack of bullies! Get on with liking all the nastiness watching Youtubers and commenting on them all day every day.

Justreading

VIP Member
I've got the link and the photos but really battling whether it's right to post them! I don't like her but I am very concerned about her ways with the kids and don't want it out there.

Just to add though I live no where near, and have no knowledge of the area in the slightest! I've just worked it out and found it from her posting so much about her life!

Petapee

If anything they've moved further away from parents. Can't they walk from the current rental to warren's mums? They wanted to be within walking distance of Sienna's school which is why they were set on this area.

I'm sure there was a video a year or so ago where they were chatting in the car about why they hadn't brought a house yet & Warren was going on about how they didn't want a big mortgage with the uncertainty of brexit? Can anyone else remember that?

Hazology

Chatty Member
Hahaha to be fair its probably the most real video on youtube from the mummyfloggers, #lifeisnotabedofroses

Yolo

Calm your ham Warren lol, YOU clearly don’t like criticism. We’re all entitled to our opinions so go back to mincing around Kerry & keep your ugly mug off the internet.
Wow what another great punch line one of your best I would say! Seri
Calm your ham Warren lol, YOU clearly don’t like criticism. We’re all entitled to our opinions so go back to mincing around Kerry & keep your ugly mug off the internet.
wow another great punch line one of your best I would say! Don’t be known as a bully queenie. That’s all I’m saying I’m logging out! Ain’t coming back to this horrible horrible site. It ain’t claiming any more of my time

Laura12345

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if she pitches to brands to help renovate their new house. That’s how she works, she finds companies on Twitter for example and pitches to them but for the followers it is under the guise of “XYZ got in touch...”
A small bathroom company for example would probably agree for promotion and bob’s your uncle, free bathroom hardware/tiles/shower screen or whatever.
That is quite shocking tbh, i did read on another thread on here that she has been gifted a kitchen ? x

Yolo

B

Go on Warren, have another mince pie. You look half starved. ???

Bye now! ?
Not quite following there?! But yea sure. This will be on the internet showing all your dirty traits too Queenie. Forever just like all of theirs. Hate bullies. Will leave you with that thought. Sleep well!

Justreading

VIP Member
If anything they've moved further away from parents. Can't they walk from the current rental to warren's mums? They wanted to be within walking distance of Sienna's school which is why they were set on this area.

I'm sure there was a video a year or so ago where they were chatting in the car about why they hadn't brought a house yet & Warren was going on about how they didn't want a big mortgage with the uncertainty of brexit? Can anyone else remember that?
Yes I remember that!

Laura12345

She lived with her boyfriend (before stunning Warren ?) from the age of 15-18 when she still went to college. Just goes to show what a leech she is. She'd stick to anyone like glue. She says herself "she was the most jealous person you would ever know" and acted like a psycho. If you can't bear to watch it all, tune in from 6:50 on wards to see what an absolute wreck she was even back then! Have to laugh when she says "you need to keep your own Independence" and yet she's been living with boyfriends from the age of 15 and relies heavily on anyone she's been with, financially and emotionally. This is the woman who had to take her mum to the shops to find out what type of formula to buy and how much of it because she literally did not have one clue! ( First Day without Daddy video 18:50 mark) One day without Warren and she had to call her mum for help! lol
This video cannot be watched, has she seen it on here and has now made it private?