Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seethroughthecrap

:sick:

Lol clearly reading here as Warren referenced sitting on the floor!:LOL: Well you big lump are you afraid that new sofa will buckle underneath you if you actually sit on it! Clearly talking shite explaining they wanted to get a house before brexit, uh yeah right... nice excuse there! and saying how she hated living in a new build. Pull the other one Kerry, you'd give anything to be in a new build where everything is brand new and CLEAN like Ash Mama Reid instead of moving into that hole you've bought! But you both keep trying to make yourselves feel better about it!(y) And just to add, i don't see how that women lifting a toy off the "floor" (FYI it's called the ground Kerry:rolleyes:) is any different than you taking every freebie going and probably not disclosing all of it! Not justifying that woman's behavior merely pointing out that you're quick to grab all you can too so don't make out like you're innocent!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Fefe123

Watched her stories from her home count. That house looks like it needs ALOT of work. I assumed her pantry would be massive but its not really?!

Satsuke

@Satsuke I think we understand that's what they want but like others have said they didn't need to rush into it could have saved for longer or moved slighted further out yes they may want that but as adults we learn you don't always get what you want they really should think more about what the family needs not just what they want and if they can't afford to go up to 200k how are they going to afford an extension?
Obviously but they seem set on being in that town, I was just pointing out they couldn’t afford much bigger in that area. Why they want to be there I don’t know, there’s lots of towns surrounding and where they were renting was only 15 minutes drive away.

Justreading

VIP Member
Did you see how annoyed she got when people kept saying to her you won't be moving in your new house before christmas as she announced it before they had even completed the purchase.
As far as i can see they still haven't exchanged.
She was literally saying erm no we will be moving in December. I think she has no clue how these things work.
Can't remember her getting annoyed but I do remember thinking there's no way. They made a big deal of signing after about 5 days I think and I thought that isn't right. Obviously it wasn't. She has no idea!
I'm doing a massive job on my kitchen right now. Walls out, rendering, plastering etc. I have a 6 yr old and 1 yr old and seriously regret starting it! How she'll do it with 3 I have no idea!

F

FamHam

Me too, I really want to pay 10 times for someone to add flax seeds and goji berries on musli. It was a tenner a box!!

Queenie

VIP Member
Has anyone here got her on twitter? Seems like she’s searching PRs and responding to ANYBODY asking to collaborate by saying ‘Me!’ And then posting her email. Literally anything, jewellery brands/skincare etc etc.
Cleaning companies should give her a wide berth then...

Seethroughthecrap

Has anyone here got her on twitter? Seems like she’s searching PRs and responding to ANYBODY asking to collaborate by saying ‘Me!’ And then posting her email. Literally anything, jewellery brands/skincare etc etc.
Desperately needing the £ to revamp that entire house they've supposedly bought!

Blondie

VIP Member
If anything they've moved further away from parents. Can't they walk from the current rental to warren's mums? They wanted to be within walking distance of Sienna's school which is why they were set on this area.

I'm sure there was a video a year or so ago where they were chatting in the car about why they hadn't brought a house yet & Warren was going on about how they didn't want a big mortgage with the uncertainty of brexit? Can anyone else remember that?

I remember that, i don't have a clue what he meant ?
Walking distance to school isn't the be all and end all of why you should buy a hovel. They've got a car, they can drive to school and on bad weather days she will probably want to drive.