Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the vlog. Does anyone else think her voice is so irritating esp when talking to Roma?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the f is he doing to the skirting board???

Reactions: 3
They have pre bought sandwiches and a salad box, like have they got a money tree or something? Jesus get your lazy ass into kitchen and make your own salad box, actually gobsmacked at the amount of money these two spend on unnecessary tit.

Reactions: 8
FFS she wants to replaster a wall when all she needs to do is throw lining paper at it! Honest to god how many times was she dropped at birth!

Can't wait for her to tell the builder she wants the window moving and not the sink!

He must think he's come to meet the real Dumb and Dumber!
To be fair to her. I think they want the window changed as it currently sits lower than the kitchen units.

Reactions: 1
Warren stuffing his face with salad ? could she not have edited that out, he’s revolting!

Is it me or is she more excited about her hooks and her halfway and her silly pantry than any other part of the house! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the skirting maybe coming off to skim the walls but I hope they are getting someone in as plastering is not easy

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her. I think they want the window changed as it currently sits lower than the kitchen units.
That's not what she said...she said she wanted the window moved because it's not infront of the sink

"I still can't believe we're going to own our own house".
"It's so weird to know that it's ours".

No kerry, the bank own it. It is not "yours" until it is paid in full, i.e. in 30-40 years time. Unless you paid 100% in cash. The bank are essentially your new landlords and if you default you're out on the street. What are you going to say to them, "but we own it?. I honestly think she's so thick she probably doesn't even understand this fact.
I know it has already been said, but watching the vlog i cannot cope with the fact that she has a big tub of opened paint with Roma literally sitting beside it. Most sane people would be weary even painting a room in their house with a young baby in the vicinity/in another room due to the fumes and what does she do? sticks her right beside the bloody thing! ?

Reactions: 7
I understand that was part of the reason but far less costly to take window out brick it up to size they want bang in new window move sink.

Oh goodness they are using silk paint for arias wall. Not the best choice for a base coat

Reactions: 4
Has she even cleaned that pantry before painting it. It looked grim and dirty I wouldn't store food it that without a good scrub!
She does seem to love the hooks more than anything else!!!

Reactions: 6
I understand that was part of the reason but far less costly to take window out brick it up to size they want bang in new window move sink.
Yeah obviously is ridiculous to move the window. If it was mine I would just finish the units up the the window. Will save an awful lot of money! Then in the future have a new window put in.

Hooks, doors and pantry seem to be the things that she gets most excited about.
With a lot of TLC and a lot of researchers it could be a really nice home. But they are encountering problems already because they haven’t done any research!

Has she even cleaned that pantry before painting it. It looked grim and dirty I wouldn't store food it that without a good scrub!
Has she cleaned anything first thing you do is clean toilets and kitchen in new house I would want to be able to use the kitchen if we were going to be working there so can make food and drinks.
The first couple of days should have been cleaning and making a plan of what and when we are doing they just bob from one job to another they don't seem to have a plan just loads of airy fairy ideas of moving windows, taking chimney breasts out, getting a range cooker, extending its like they don't live in this reality unless they do have a money tree to afford all the work because everything they have mentioned doing including extending the house next year would mean you have around 100k coming in within the next year to do all this and if that were true surely you wouldn't buy that house.

Reactions: 8
That
Was thinking the same. I would clean the whole house first before starting anything.

And why did she remove that kitchen cupboard when they need to live with the kitchen for a few months? Or did I miss that part?

Has she cleaned anything first thing you do is clean toilets and kitchen in new house I would want to be able to use the kitchen if we were going to be working there so can make food and drinks.
Considering the kids are used to eating on the floor i doubt that cleaning the kitchen or anything else is a top priority.

Reactions: 7
That

Was thinking the same. I would clean the whole house first before starting anything.

And why did she remove that kitchen cupboard when they need to live with the kitchen for a few months? Or did I miss that part?
No I've been wondering this. Taking the black off the worktop because it'll do until they get the kitchen, then ripping it out anyway!

Hooks, doors and pantry seem to be the things that she gets most excited about.
With a lot of TLC and a lot of researchers it could be a really nice home. But they are encountering problems already because they haven’t done any research!
I think this is the problem. Being a YouTuber/instagrammer you get gifted so much you live in this little bubble that even when something gifted is say £1000 it doesn't mean anything to you because you haven't had to put your hand in your pocket.

Then there is the fact they haven't actually got any practical skills either.

To think you need to skim over that wall well that's just laughable. Lining paper under a fiver a roll they need 2 maximum. If that and wallpaper paste. Job done. It's not a bad wall, I live in a old house had to replaster some rooms and not others. Am not wasting money. I find bare walls cold too.

Just wasting money it's ridiculous..

Using satin/silk paint or anything with a sheen on when walls are not perfect is just silly in my opinion.

Just shows how ridiculous the pair are.

Reactions: 5
As of the cleaning part...there was a hoover in the background. However I doubt very much they hoovered prior to doing anything.

God knows how they would have coped having to move in then and there like many do when caught in a chain. Don't think they realise they are in quite a nice position but honestly the time to move in will soon come round.

Reactions: 1