Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh I can't even bring myself to watch their vlog after reading this. Seriously where is all their money coming from....they must have paid out their legal fees etc and still seem to have cash to splash! It's so bizarre as it's hardly like they had been saving hard for years, they openly admitted not that long ago that they didn't have enough for a deposit. Now they have a deposit and then some!
Plastering isn't cheap....hope to God Warren isn't going to try himself!!
I would have done a deep clean too first of all. Agree with hiring a carpet cleaner too, even if they can afford new carpets asap, they will take a while to be measured and then fitted so they could at least clear up what they have. We only replaced kids bedroom carpets when we first moved in. Everything else was cleaned and we made do whilst we saved more.
Her expectations are far too high. She is trying to channel Kate murnane or Katie Ellison when their situations and finances are obviously different.
I cant see how all their stuff will fit in, I'm sure their current dining room is a sort of play room too, cant see where all those bits will fit x

Reactions: 2
It was proper lazy that she didn't put down a dust sheet when painting Aria's wall too. She said about new carpets but like @37BBL says, that tit's expensive and doesn't happen overnight.

Reactions: 3
Why oh why they don't leave the girls with family and crack on with the house themselves I don't know. Or Kerry stay at home with the girls packing and Warren and the family sort the new house. Things take so much longer when kids are in the way.

Reactions: 5
Why oh why they don't leave the girls with family and crack on with the house themselves I don't know. Or Kerry stay at home with the girls packing and Warren and the family sort the new house. Things take so much longer when kids are in the way.
Or leave Aria in preschool for a while and at least only one child to sort out through the day. What a stupid time to take her out of childcare!!

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think they will be gifted anything expensive like a kitchen! She only has 3k subs on the conwayclan channel and 24k on her channel, 17k on Instagram. She’s a little fish in a big pond compared to a lot of other ‘influencers / youtubers’ whatever they call themselves!

Reactions: 4
I really don’t think they will be gifted anything expensive like a kitchen! She only has 3k subs on the conwayclan channel and 24k on her channel, 17k on Instagram. She’s a little fish in a big pond compared to a lot of other ‘influencers / youtubers’ whatever they call themselves!
They won't be approaching her but I bet she'll be sending a few begging emails

Reactions: 8
Totally!!

Reactions: 1
I'm not convinced much cleaning was done prior to anything else. It looked like early on her mum turned up with a bag which had a dustpan & brush & some rubber gloves in. Isn't that one of the first things you'd do, a trip to home bargains etc with a list of stuff that you can just take & leave there, bleach, sponges etc

I wonder if they ripped the cupboard out whether initially a table could be pushed up against the wall there & they could eat around the other three sides. Not sure if there's room for that & it would be right next to the cooker but it's the only reason why I could think she may have taken to a hammer with it.

Katie from mummy daddy me got gifted a kitchen in her old house and this was years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if they did get one gifted ? the likes of Kate Murnane and Katie Ellison are now too upmarket yo get a kitchen Dfrom somewhere like Wren kitchen so will use people like the Conways to promote

Katie from mummy daddy me got gifted a kitchen in her old house and this was years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if they did get one gifted ? the likes of Kate Murnane and Katie Ellison are now too upmarket yo get a kitchen Dfrom somewhere like Wren kitchen so will use people like the Conways to promote
It wouldn’t surprise me. That’s how Kerry gets these opportunities more often than not, she is the one who gets in touch and pitches. However the followers get a different story.
“When Wren Kitchens got in touch, how could we say no!”

I'm not convinced much cleaning was done prior to anything else. It looked like early on her mum turned up with a bag which had a dustpan & brush & some rubber gloves in. Isn't that one of the first things you'd do, a trip to home bargains etc with a list of stuff that you can just take & leave there, bleach, sponges etc

I wonder if they ripped the cupboard out whether initially a table could be pushed up against the wall there & they could eat around the other three sides. Not sure if there's room for that & it would be right next to the cooker but it's the only reason why I could think she may have taken to a hammer with it.
I think they could get a table in there if they didn’t want the silly breakfast bar.

I think what will happen is the girls won't even bother washing their hands after the toliet as its on the other side of upstairs.
Where will poor Piper go

Reactions: 6
I know Piper is a little dog but they will find it a bit of a squeeze with a growing family plus dog.
I really hope he didn’t try to remove a skirting board. He could easily damage the wall above. Easily opens a can of worms.
Plus, if they were painting it just use tape and prepare the surfaces.
I hope they take advice of some commenters. No need to skip, just prepare the walls with a mist coat of sealant or get some heavy duty good grade lining paper.
A house like that is unlikely to look show room new...

I think they're getting a bit too excited. Ripping the paper off in the living room and bedrooms, starting to paint Arias room, ripping some of the kitchen out, painting the pantry, chipping away the windowsill in the bathroom... slow down and get one thing sorted before moving onto the next one!

Reactions: 9
They don't seem to have a clue what they're doing and are very slap-dash with their methods... The finish on this place is going to look tit.

Bit of catching up! The whole flu thing?!? Ffs Kerry, you did not have the flu! I’ve had the flu once as an adult and my husband called the gp, went down and I was so ill he actually thought I had meningitis! I couldn’t move for days! That’s flu! You may have had a bad cold, which I’ve had before and they are nasty, but even at that I don’t think you had that either!

Does my head in when people claim they have the flu, don’t they realise people can die from it? It’s not a bad cold, it’s something entirely different.

Not watched the Home things yet, but that pic of the hall looks horrific! Another one that doesn’t understand why they wouldn’t buy something bigger. Surely at this stage in your life you need space over being able to walk to school? Yes you guys are just starting on the property ladder, (and genuine congratulations on that) but it’s not like you are single and buying a one bed flat to start out with. Doesn’t make much sense to me. But I do hope it works out well for them whatever happens, interested to see how it turns out.

Reactions: 6
I agree, she didn’t have flu. If you had flu and saw a £50 note on the floor there is no way you’d be able to pick it up. So many people use flu and cold interchangeably so I’m going to say it’s just naivety.
I’ve had flu and it annoys me no end when people say they have flu when they just have a cold.
Also when people declare that they had E. coli but backtrack to say tummy bug when Public Health are mentioned. Off topic, sorry!

Painting walls with no dust sheets covering the carpet! Oh my anxiety levels ? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s clapping already! No she isn’t Hun, just using a boomerang to make it look like she is!

Stop trying faking it to make other mums feel their kids are behind, you did it with sienna too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10