Kerry Conway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kerry mistook the suggestion to mean an accent wallpapered chimney breast. She may not know what lining paper is, let alone it’s uses.
I’d be interested to see how the wall skimming goes if they decide to do it themselves.
As they are going for a second opinion, I’d also agree that it’s the chimney breast that can’t be removed which would really balls up her range cooker plan of course.

Reactions: 6
I think its the window news....she's been told it can't be moved, or if it cants at a great cost and Warren has told her no

original site of the oven had gas pipes on the other side of the room...even if the chimney breast could be built into, those pipes won't be a straightforward move

Reactions: 3
I actually can't wait for this vlog just to see how silly and dumb they really are!

The matter of fact...we are getting the whole house carpeted now it's just two. They really haven't a clue have they but she's got unwashed hooks for her coats and some baking stuff in her pantry.
The new front door she wanted, kitchen of dreams. A bare brick area that looks more like an outhouse add on that's going to be their dining room. Probably no heating there so that's more cost...and then you have Warren who thinks he's suddenly got life skills with a hammer and chisel and some bags of plaster and no adhesive..yeah cracking start!

Reactions: 9
Thread name idea.

Kerry Conway...Has she mentioned she's got a pantry?

I think she definitely underestimated how much moving windows cost, how much front doors cost and that you can't just knock down structural support in houses ?
She's just clueless about everything isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great idea for next thread. We had to get two doors replaced front and back and we paid 2500 grand! This is after quite a few quotes! If you want a fensa certificate which most insurance companies want you need a proper company to fit the door for you.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the hallway Lino just needed a thorough clean but then she added in stories that she doesn’t like vinyl or laminate...
Unsure whether that was a priority but if she loves the pattern then fine, may be a bit cold for feet however.
I’m interested to watch the skimming or the rest of their DIY, if they actually insta story it. I have images of cracks and plaster just sloughing off the walls :/

I wonder if the hallway Lino just needed a thorough clean but then she added in stories that she doesn’t like vinyl or laminate...
Unsure whether that was a priority but if she loves the pattern then fine, may be a bit cold for feet however.
I’m interested to watch the skimming or the rest of their DIY, if they actually insta story it. I have images of cracks and plaster just sloughing off the walls :/
The Lino is quirky! I actually think they have been blessed with hidden treasurers in that house like the football pitch on the wall, and the lino!
If the lino is salvageable then you have to weigh up costs. Can't remember where she found it. If it's the hallway..easy clean for her pushchair and cover the majority with a cheap entrance rug just to make it 'ok for now'

Reactions: 2
So she dosent know how to hang wallpaper, neither do I ? but I paid for a decorator to hang some! I’m sure that will be cheaper than paying for a plasterer to fix the botch job woza will be making ?
They are making out they are minted but the cracks are showing ?

Did she really want to move a chimney breast ??? one word .. WOW

So is Roma staying in their room if aria is having her own room? I take it sienna will have her own room too.

Great idea for next thread. We had to get two doors replaced front and back and we paid 2500 grand! This is after quite a few quotes! If you want a fensa certificate which most insurance companies want you need a proper company to fit the door for you.
Same, we're having our windows and one door replaced next month and its coming in around £5k.
They have no idea on the cost of anything! Moving supporting walls etc....?
I'd rather do one job at a time and do it to a high standard rather than rush things or try and do things yourself. But then this is Kerry and Warren I suppose.

Reactions: 5
Thread name idea.

Kerry Conway...Has she mentioned she's got a pantry?

I think she definitely underestimated how much moving windows cost, how much front doors cost and that you can't just knock down structural support in houses ?
She's just clueless about everything isn't she?
Great thread title!!

Reactions: 2
Right?! You can actually see the dirt underneath the free edge ? not sure if I'm being melodramatic because I stare at people's nails all day for a living ?

Fun fact for you, there's more germs underneath the average persons fingernails than there is under a toilet seat.

• Wow
Right?! You can actually see the dirt underneath the free edge ? not sure if I'm being melodramatic because I stare at people's nails all day for a living ?

Fun fact for you, there's more germs underneath the average persons fingernails than there is under a toilet seat.
This is why most parents usually don't shove fingers in babies mouth but if for any reason you have to use your hands as a makeshift dummy for example you use your knuckle. Even on just washed hands people don't know how to wash hands properly forget tops of fingers and wrist/bottom of hands.
Of course choking, and you can remove choking item from mouth all bets are off!

• Heart
Reactions: 5