Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she expect having children would be like? 🤣
THIS! I know motherhood is hard at times and that nothing quite prepares you, but seriously, what she is moaning about is just normal stuff. Maybe she thought they’d all skip home and sing Disney songs, while she cooked a 3 course dinner and they studiously sat and read Shakespeare?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
THIS! I know motherhood is hard at times and that nothing quite prepares you, but seriously, what she is moaning about is just normal stuff. Maybe she thought they’d all skip home and sing Disney songs, while she cooked a 3 course dinner and they studiously sat and read Shakespeare?!
Exactly! I knew how full on kids were before I had them, and in my head I prepared for all the not so glory bits, she literally makes out its a long shlog of looking after them. My kids are happy to be watching a few cartoons while I'm cooking the dinner, and maybe she should clean her house more often so things aren't everywhere. My house is pretty much spotless because I do not stop and I'm not saying that's how everyone should be of course everyones different but if it bothers her that much she needs to do something about it. Running a tight ship helps alot

Reactions: 4
I think this is Kerry’s main problem, when ever anything even remotely negative is said about them she can never stop and say you know what yeah you’re right.. I’d have so much more sympathy and respect for her if she was able to admit that she’s not always right.
Filming aria when she’s like that was wrong, no matter what way you look at it. Especially as Kerry keeps suggesting aria has sensory issues! Coming from a lot of experience if aria does indeed have any level of sensory issues she is going to feel certain things a lot more than others. Clearly as she was carried home, comforted and then given calpol she was very distressed. Shoving a camera in her face while she’s that upset is just plain vile IMO. I don’t think it would cross many peoples minds to do so, including other influencers
This is why Emily Norris does well. She treats her followers with respect. She takes criticism and doesn’t attack her followers

Reactions: 3
Nothing quite prepares you for motherhood I agree... but by number 3 you think she'd have a pretty good idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The slide is ridiculous. Why not get them a decent sized one for the garden? Those slides are tiny - my parents have one. No waS would my 7yo want to use it.

Jeez, I feel sorry for the people commenting on her post “wonderfully written!” etc. If you think that is wonderful writing I imagine your daily reading doesn’t get much past picture books.

I absolutely hope she does 🤣🤣🤣
I have a toddler same age as roma few months older.
We spent lockdown time and money making our garden safe and nice for our kids including woooden decking the toddler loves scooting and playing on.
We got small outdoor slide but 6ft as one roma has would almost be her height so not exactly long lasting.
Baffled why its indoors maybe the gardens a state.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have 100% read that dribble before. To me she doesn’t come across as relatable, she comes across a bit pathetic! To echo others- many work long hours and do it, or are one parent families. I’m both! I cherish that time with my child! She really needs to pull herself together a bit. She seems to have lost the ability to deal with anything!

Reactions: 10
I’ve been awake since half 4 when my partner left for work I got up at half 6 prepped dinner and that’s now in the slow cooker put a wash on got my son dressed and organised for school, I done my homework yesterday so once he’s at school I’m doing nothing apart from watching home alone with a cuppa tea and some chocolate I’ve got the ironing to do but I’ll do that later once my partners work shirts are washed and dried that way it gets done all at the same time then I’ll put them away but if Kerry feels bad about doing nothing it’s probably because she’s surrounded by her tip of a house piles of washing needing sorted and just stuff needing done if she done what needed to be done first she’d have no problem just chilling out 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh the fridge freezer is massive and if you’re constantly having to stock up then you’re clearly not stocking up go to Iceland farmfoods etc and buy a load for the freezer that’s what we do means if we’re low on fresh there’s always plenty in the freezer 🤷🏻‍♀️

I work 33 hours a week. I only get to do the school drop off and pick up once a week. The rest is school club. I would love to collect them every day and have a nice early evening routine in place. Instead of rushing home at 530 and doing tea, homework, spelling etc. duck off with your moaning Kerry and appreciate how lucky you are and spare a thought for those of us who are actually working.

Reactions: 10
She might find she has time to do more if she actually left the girls to play by themselves occasionally. It’s great that she plays with her kids so much but sometimes just leave them to it.
I don’t often watch her videos now but made a point of looking at the three most recent ones. What was the point of them? Dull, boring, poorly edited, totally pointless. And the cheerio sand looked gross. Apart from being a waste of food, wouldn’t it go mouldy after a day or two? Normal sand would be more hygienic. And the slide in the living room! Just why? They can barely move in there as it is!

Okay not saying there's anything wrong with shopping in charity shops. But duck me you can tell she doesn't buy new clothes, the whole family look scruffy.

They don't look like range rover drivers that's for sure 😂 and their bank balance deff doesn't match the car!!!
Aw I know but what clothes they did get from the charity shop were way better than the tit she got from everything5pound.com

Except that multi coloured shirt for Sienna and those lace jumper tops yuk, but still.

This is what annoys me though, she spent £75 on lunchboxes (that are rubbish), yet has to buy her clothes from the local charity shop.
Use your money wisely Kerry. Yes she got a pair of jeans and a jumper but she could have got a lot more if she saved that £75 and went to a clothes retailer. H&M have got a sale on right now, I got £160 worth of clothes for £50 (I am rather chuffed about that 😆) . She could have had a whole new wardrobe if she used her money wisely. Same with the kids clothes. They could have had some winter wardrobe stuff, OR she could have had a working hob! Use your money wisely!!

Pack that range rover up and get a more affordable car.

What a load of shite her latest post is all about. Sorry, just screams to me chaos and lack of routine. Poor kids if that is a true reflection of what their after school routine is.
Definitely. I wouldn't like to be in her house when they all get home. I wouldn't want to be a neighbour by the sounds of it.
Her kids arnt exactly babies and that post made it sound like shes got loads of babies running round screaming.
Sienna is 8, Aria is 5 nearly? Roma is way past age 2.
I thought Sienna and (to an extent) Aria were supposed to be all independent and get their own breakfasts, they have a snack box thing in the fridge etc so surely they would sort themselves out when they get in so what's she going on about? It can't be that bad!
Oh and I am sure she has posted that caption up before, I swear I read it on her Instagram last year, same wording it definitely rings bells

Am I right in thinking that the decking is level with the window at the side of her house. WTF! Why have they built it above sea level 😂 If they put a shed on the decking that’s going to totally block their view from that window.
Hahaha yes I forgot about that bit in the video. I was watching it thinking, "have they got French doors, are they at their house?" and then I realised its the high decking 😂 looks so stupid! Sorry kerry, sorry if I offend you saying this but it looks stupid.
It would have been better doing a paved area with a table and chairs. Do not put a shed on that decking 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aw I know but what clothes they did get from the charity shop were way better than the tit she got from everything5pound.com

Except that multi coloured shirt for Sienna and those lace jumper tops yuk, but still.

This is what annoys me though, she spent £75 on lunchboxes (that are rubbish), yet has to buy her clothes from the local charity shop.
Use your money wisely Kerry. Yes she got a pair of jeans and a jumper but she could have got a lot more if she saved that £75 and went to a clothes retailer. H&M have got a sale on right now, I got £160 worth of clothes for £50 (I am rather chuffed about that 😆) . She could have had a whole new wardrobe if she used her money wisely. Same with the kids clothes. They could have had some winter wardrobe stuff, OR she could have had a working hob! Use your money wisely!!

Pack that range rover up and get a more affordable car.

Definitely. I wouldn't like to be in her house when they all get home. I wouldn't want to be a neighbour by the sounds of it.
Her kids arnt exactly babies and that post made it sound like shes got loads of babies running round screaming.
Sienna is 8, Aria is 5 nearly? Roma is way past age 2.
I thought Sienna and (to an extent) Aria were supposed to be all independent and get their own breakfasts, they have a snack box thing in the fridge etc so surely they would sort themselves out when they get in so what's she going on about? It can't be that bad!
Oh and I am sure she has posted that caption up before, I swear I read it on her Instagram last year, same wording it definitely rings bells
Asking for a friend is the h&m sale still on 🙈 I’ve nothing against shopping in charity shops I’ve bought a few things out them but I’d rather buy clothes in sales eg Asda next H&M asos etc I buy the basics in primark but tend to buy a lot of stuff in the sales... she’s all show Range Rover etc but when it comes to actual things she needs clothes working hob etc not so much 🤦🏻‍♀️

She might find she has time to do more if she actually left the girls to play by themselves occasionally. It’s great that she plays with her kids so much but sometimes just leave them to it.
I don’t often watch her videos now but made a point of looking at the three most recent ones. What was the point of them? Dull, boring, poorly edited, totally pointless. And the cheerio sand looked gross. Apart from being a waste of food, wouldn’t it go mouldy after a day or two? Normal sand would be more hygienic. And the slide in the living room! Just why? They can barely move in there as it is!
I don't believe that those girls would not be happy sitting down to some CBeebies or a show on Netflix when they get in from school.
What about Frozen? Kids love that film.
I have never heard kerry talk about any of the girls favourite shows or films.

Asking for a friend is the h&m sale still on 🙈 I’ve nothing against shopping in charity shops I’ve bought a few things out them but I’d rather buy clothes in sales eg Asda next H&M asos etc I buy the basics in primark but tend to buy a lot of stuff in the sales... she’s all show Range Rover etc but when it comes to actual things she needs clothes working hob etc not so much 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes it should be. Have a look in the clearance bit on the website too. I was really impressed. I like the members thing too where you get free delivery and points which equals money off when you reach a certain amount

Last edited:
I'm sorry but it's making me cringe so much that she has word for word reposted that paragraph on Instagram yesterday. I knew I had read it before and also she didn't even take time to edit things like that she was going to a birthday party (clearly not ATM) etc.

Wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't her 'job'.

*Edit* I just caught up on the recent posts, I was a few pages behind and noticed a few others said you recognised it too - here's the evidence 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I'm sorry but it's making me cringe so much that she has word for word reposted that paragraph on Instagram yesterday. I knew I had read it before and also she didn't even take time to edit things like that she was going to a birthday party (clearly not ATM) etc.

Wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't her 'job'.

*Edit* I just caught up on the recent posts, I was a few pages behind and noticed a few others said you recognised it too - here's the evidence 😂
I knew it 🤣 September last year with a few bits taken out. Mind you, she reposted an old photo the other day too.
I don't suppose it's a big deal but it just shows how much she is struggling for content or what to post etc

She did amend it to mention the potty instead of nappy change!
Yeah hun you keep convincing yourself potty training is happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hadn’t realised the youngest was potty trained! When did that happen? I thought she would have done some “q&a ask me anything because I know everything because I’m an instamum” sort of thing.

Also... if her school is in walking distance, why doesn’t she make Roma go for a wee before she picks the girls up. Mine never grumbled to get out of the buggy to wee after a short pick up like that. And just get her out of the buggy before unlocking the front door. That way she can walk in and use the sodding potty and she won’t grumble about being strapped in. Solves the issue of weaving the buggy round her maze. Which leads onto the fact her girls can pick up their own stuff and put it away.

There! Solved half her issues.

I hadn’t realised the youngest was potty trained! When did that happen? I thought she would have done some “q&a ask me anything because I know everything because I’m an instamum” sort of thing.

Also... if her school is in walking distance, why doesn’t she make Roma go for a wee before she picks the girls up. Mine never grumbled to get out of the buggy to wee after a short pick up like that. And just get her out of the buggy before unlocking the front door. That way she can walk in and use the sodding potty and she won’t grumble about being strapped in. Solves the issue of weaving the buggy round her maze. Which leads onto the fact her girls can pick up their own stuff and put it away.

It didnt. She announced that Roma was super child because she was potty trained in a day as she turned 2...
Then proceeded to say they wouldnt brave no nappy out and about. And storied numerous times where Roma had a nappy on!

• Haha

Yes but clearly you are a sensible person, with good common sense. Kerry... not so much!