Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@fireflies they lost a baby between sienna and aria. I believe at around 15 weeks, there are some videos on her channel about it.

Cant believe she’d stand a camera on his box to film. That’s really disgusting.

not sure that’s really panelling is it? But the colour matches the floor well. Their hall seems quite narrow and dark though so not sure a dark colour is needed

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200907_103229.jpg
Screenshot_20200907_103325.jpg

She has probably done it before because his box is looking battered round the edges. I am glad I'm not the only one who finds this wrong.
Why is she doing this, does she not care to look after him? I honestly think she has more problems than just anxiety

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m so bored of insta stories of her making a coffee. Yes we know you have a fancy coffee machine you don’t need to keep posting the same old s**t.

Also - expensive sugar as a treat for the girls. Wasting money again!

Reactions: 9
Her new video:

why does she have trouble believing “it was only a pound” when she was shopping in Poundland? 🧐

And nobody has ever, EVER, spent that long discussing a basket before. Why does she think we need an explanation of what you can do with a basket?!

• Haha
Her videos are just so monotone, there is no excitement in her voice and it just makes everything sound so boring.

Reactions: 6
Did she not brush sienna hair before school today?? Why wouldn’t you Just put it up out of her face!! I never let my little girl go to school with her hair down!!

Reactions: 11
Did she not brush sienna hair before school today?? Why wouldn’t you Just put it up out of her face!! I never let my little girl go to school with her hair down!!
same. I mean mine has only just started but I will 100% tie her hair back everyday.

Reactions: 2
same. I mean mine has only just started but I will 100% tie her hair back everyday.
exactly anything to also to try keep those horrid Nits away too 😂😂 scraped back with tea tree oil conditioner spray 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad that Kerry has taught me what I could use a basket for. I’ve spent 37 years of my life not knowing but now I’m all clued up...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow!! Brush your kids hair for god sake!!! Why on earth has she allowedher to have her long hair down all in her face!I have just had a bath time conversation with myt 9yr old who want to have her hair down tomorrow. Nope,nope,nope!! Lock down she had pink hair,blue hair, rainbow hair extensions the lot. School hair up out of face!

Reactions: 6
I would never let my daughter out the door with her hair like that! And tied back for school 100%. Nits are no laughing matter.

And I know we’re back to not showing their faces but that photo is ridiculous. If she didn’t want to show their faces why not do something creative instead of showing us the back of their heads?!?

I would never let my daughter out the door with her hair like that! And tied back for school 100%. Nits are no laughing matter.

And I know we’re back to not showing their faces but that photo is ridiculous. If she didn’t want to show their faces why not do something creative instead of showing us the back of their heads?!?
Has she said she’s not showing their face again? (Or is it just until the next AD comes rolling in)

please tell me she hasn’t sent them in uniform not ironed 🤦🏽‍♀️

Kerry’s the one I feel most sorry for 😬 people need friends and she literally has NONE. Most influencers seem a bit lacking in the friend department to me but they do have them. Meldrum, Charlotte, Emily, Brummy - they all do mention their friends or play dates for their children or catch ups with the girls but I cannot remember Kerry ever going out or meeting up with anyone. I know COVID has been making that difficult for a while but even before that she doesn’t see anyone. Who does she talk to? Vent to? I chat with my husband And family obviously but people need more than that, I’d be lost without my friends😂. It must be very lonely. I think she has met with another YouTuber a couple of times In the past but they aren’t ‘real friends’
She has talked about soft play with friends in the past....obviously way before lockdown. But that was few and far between. Even the other day when they were at the park, I thought they would have met friends. But didn’t look like it.

There is absolutely no need for that, pure laziness. They have no pride in anything.

Part of me wants to think letting them kids be independent and do things on their own like sort uniform, or brush hair etc that as much as they are making a hash of it now, that when they are teenagers or adults they will be very capable. But that's the nice part of me! I think she's not teaching them a thing. They will look mismatched and look like they've been dragged through a Bush backwards when they are teenagers and adults too! As a parent she needs to teach them how to look presentable, even if that means having to redo hair. But not having ironed clothes is no excuse.
Too busy trying to copy other mum by having a shoe organiser hung up in the wardrobe and having a uniform folded for every day of the week in there.
Difference is, kerry. Those mum obviously iron the clothes if they are creased and it's not like sienna's wardrobe was bursting at the seams with clothes that she needed to organise the uniform into holes like that. Just put them on hangers 🙄🙄

@Lead85 for the blocked lol

So annoying when she does that. But surely she must see how bad sienna's hair looks and be ashamed?? It actually looks matted.
Why wouldn't she have her hair up. Why risk nits.

And I feel sorry for aria with her "sensory touch me back pack" because it's not at all waterproof and in this English weather, it will be absolutely ruined in a few weeks, if that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4