Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheerio sand is a great idea ... for mouthing babies. Just give a 2yo actual sand and save the Cheerios for eating.

And what’s with the 😂 at the end? It’s hardly hilarious? And that particular play activity is all over insta and Pinterest so it’s not like she’s being wacky.
Was going to say this. Roma is 2, she doesn't need sand made from food at her age. Kerry definitely seems like she showing off passing it off at her own. She just wants to say "yes I've made that", "yes we have that", "yes we've done that too", "yes we've been there" about absolutely everything!

Reactions: 3
What annoys me is the fact she asks for advice but then totally ignores it. She just buys those boxes anyway. I have a boy and girl and they would eat way more than I could fit in them boxes, they are tiny.
Yes! I said I didn't think they would fill the kids up, Sienna in particular because of her age. I saw Emily norris lunch ideas and she said the yumbox will be good for caleb and toddlers. Is caleb 6?
And the way kerrys girls eat, they definitely won't be full from whatever 'picky bits' are put in there

What annoys me is the fact she asks for advice but then totally ignores it. She just buys those boxes anyway. I have a boy and girl and they would eat way more than I could fit in them boxes, they are tiny.
She does that a lot. She already has ideas in her head and has made her mind up. I think she asks for advice for the engagement on the platform, not because she's actually interested in what advice she may be given

The cheerio sand is a great idea ... for mouthing babies. Just give a 2yo actual sand and save the Cheerios for eating.

And what’s with the 😂 at the end? It’s hardly hilarious? And that particular play activity is all over insta and Pinterest so it’s not like she’s being wacky.
She's trying to say haha look what I did I'm so creative!! Bore off kerry

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I honestly would have thought wasps which are still abundant would love cheerio sand

Reactions: 4
The thing is she used to be really quite good coming up with play ideas for them. She’d do well if she concentrated on expanding that in line with their ages, and she could make YouTube content once or twice a month based on that. There are so many things she could do, and she used toBut she’s gotten so lazy 😫

Was going to say this. Roma is 2, she doesn't need sand made from food at her age. Kerry definitely seems like she showing off passing it off at her own. She just wants to say "yes I've made that", "yes we have that", "yes we've done that too", "yes we've been there" about absolutely everything!
I really dislike the insta trend of using food like this. There are families in this country who are accessing food banks & children who go to school without eating breakfast (I have a friend who is a teacher who has often had to give children in her form cereal bars as they have been sent to school with no breakfast) and then there are Instahuns using food as a toy when actual sand is age appropriate.

Does she send a bag of cheerio sand into ’Preschool’ for Romaaaaaah? No, shock horror she will play with actual sand and not consume the whole sandbox! I also think it’s pretty stupid to encourage kids to eat cheerio sand as then they will try and eat real sand when they're exposed to it. Idiotic.

I‘ve noticed she’s abandoned the montessori thing recently too. She can’t stick to anything!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely right. It's a waste of food. And why not just teach kids not to put sand in their mouth. 🤷‍♀️
Kids learn quickly and I'm certain it's only young babies that put everything in their mouths when they are first starting out learning about textures etc not 2 year olds. Don't forget though kerry has money to burn spending £75 on 3 lunchboxes so a box of cereal is nothing 🙄💰 saves them eating it!

Reactions: 6
Charlotte Taylor went to Aldi and bought Character lunchboxes this week, so if she has them I'd say they're useless and shes bought more!
Charlotte had the yum boxes last year (there is a video) they’re £25 each! So there and there abouts the same as Kerry. They must be tit if she’s purchased character ones this week. For £25 I would want them to last a couple of years!

Charlotte had the yum boxes last year (there is a video) they’re £25 each! So there and there abouts the same as Kerry. They must be tit if she’s purchased character ones this week. For £25 I would want them to last a couple of years!
Im sure charlotte said something about the teacher recommending the normal supermarket ones she got.

Reactions: 1
For £25 I'd want them to last until my kids have kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They brought a £160k ex council house because that was all they could afford but drives a £60k discovery!!!!! Ok kerry you carry on the show just to look good and keep up with the other insta twats.
I live and own a £650k house and drive a car worth £26k because I don’t feel the need to put on a pretentious image. For me having a decent roof over my families heads with a working hob is far more important than showing off when in fact you can’t even afford to drive that car!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your priorities right you absolute moron

• Sick
  • Haha
They brought a £160k ex council house because that was all they could afford but drives a £60k discovery!!!!! Ok kerry you carry on the show just to look good and keep up with the other insta twats.
I live and own a £650k house and drive a car worth £26k because I don’t feel the need to put on a pretentious image. For me having a decent roof over my families heads with a working hob is far more important than showing off when in fact you can’t even afford to drive that car!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your priorities right you absolute moron
But you do feel the need to brag about it on Tattle? £26k is a very expensive car for large amounts of the population.

Reactions: 13
But you are doing exactly what you are moaning at her for doing. Boasting about what you have to make others (her in this case) feel bad. You must be intelligent to have earned the money to buy that house so surely you know that is an unattainable life style for many in the population. Particularly at the moment was massive redundancies.

Reactions: 12
Kerrys latest Instagram photo saying today was an absolute tit show. I wonder why. Shouldn't weekends be easier since she has Warren at home. Or are we correct in assuming he doesn't help her much!

• Sad
How is her tit show panelling looking? What’s happening with the ‘extension’ they were planning to massacre? I was going to ask if the hob has been fixed yet but I’m assuming from the comments it hasn’t 🤣

Sorry for the questions but this wee one is blocked 😁

• Haha
How is her tit show panelling looking? What’s happening with the ‘extension’ they were planning to massacre? I was going to ask if the hob has been fixed yet but I’m assuming from the comments it hasn’t 🤣

Sorry for the questions but this wee one is blocked 😁
Panelling was just being taped out so not much of an update yet (although I haven’t checked today).
Extension is apparently going ahead. Add it to the list. Hob will never be fixed I think!

do we all have to say how much our home and cars are worth now?! Cause my car broke down the other week so I think it’s worth less than it used to be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£75 on lunch boxes?!??!?! Was she gifted them or did she actually part with that much money for 3 lunch boxes? Absolute madness! That's basically a week's food shop for my family. They're clearly up to their eyeballs in debt but I have no sympathy for them.

Reactions: 8
I'm not an expert but on Warren's stories he's shown the panelling. I thought it should have the outline shape in the middle and then a strip across across the length but they've just got strips all the way up (no actual square/rectangular inner). Sorry, terrible description but it's not what I'd imagined!

Also, Kerry's relatable bad day post accompanied with a posed image. Hey Warren, I'm having a really bad day but can you just take of picture of me lying here in bed to show everyone.