Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who used to do it and the trainers go on sale (e.g yeezys are around £180) but you enter into a draw to get them as they are rare and limited addition. There is a trade website to buy them if you are a company, reseller etc. Because they are limited edition the sell on at a lot of money so you make profit. I won the draw for yeezys today but will probably sell them on for a higher price tbh. I wouldn’t do it full time as it isnt sustainable as it is really pick of the draw 🤷🏼‍♀️
It seems quite the ball ache? By the time you’ve paid the lock up fees, the packaging/posting etc etc and time put into it how can it be worth it.

Reactions: 2
It seems quite the ball ache? By the time you’ve paid the lock up fees, the packaging/posting etc etc and time put into it how can it be worth it.
But buying those trainers are more important than Sienna having her own pair of new trainers!

Reactions: 2
Did you see the state of the carpets upstairs they not no what a hoover is!!!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion -
Kerry says let’s make Roma some Cheerio sand . The hypocrisy of them both is getting out of hand.

Reactions: 4
I really can’t understand why they haven’t had their hob fixed yet? I wonder if they fucked up putting the cooker where it is and the gas run will be massive and cost loads. It just doesn’t make sense, that would be number 1 on my to do list, way before building a decking or painting the hallway.
also how awkward does warren look on camera now. He used to vlog quite a bit for their family channel.

Reactions: 6
New thread. #broke

Short and sweet and broke in every aspect haha

Alright wozza please refrain from showing us the outline of your cocktail sausage, many thanks
Sweet Jesus 😂😂 he desperately needs to size up on his shorts and not because his 🍆 wee willie winkie is too big either 😂😂

• Haha
Her new video has made me so angry. It’s such a clickbait title.

And as sad as it is that Kerry has been through recurrent miscarriages & she lost her son Rocco it is completely different than infertility. They’re both heartbreaking but they’re completely different.

Reactions: 1

And as sad as it is that Kerry has been through recurrent miscarriages & she lost her son Rocco it is completely different than infertility. They’re both heartbreaking but they’re completely different.
I know someone who has been through recurrent miscarriage (now pregnant 🤞🏻🤞🏻) and I have also seen her describe it as infertility. I would be with you that I don’t see them as quite the same. I’ve had a mc myself, and can only imagine how devastating infertility must be, but two different things to me as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
I really can’t understand why they haven’t had their hob fixed yet? I wonder if they fucked up putting the cooker where it is and the gas run will be massive and cost loads. It just doesn’t make sense, that would be number 1 on my to do list, way before building a decking or painting the hallway.
also how awkward does warren look on camera now. He used to vlog quite a bit for their family channel.
I thought the same about the hob!

either way they could easily sell the range cooker and get A electric cooker / Hob fitted. They could even get a microwave built in 😉

Tattle says Kerry has no friends and next thing she’s ‘met a friend at soft play’ 🤣👏

Thread title - tattle says jump Kerry says how high

Reactions: 9
I know someone who has been through recurrent miscarriage (now pregnant 🤞🏻🤞🏻) and I have also seen her describe it as infertility. I would be with you that I don’t see them as quite the same. I’ve had a mc myself, and can only imagine how devastating infertility must be, but two different things to me as well.
I’ve experienced two losses - a molar pregnancy and a second trimester loss and both were horrific but I would never compare my experiences to someone going through infertility, or claim to know what they’re going though. Equally I would hope someone going through infertility would compare their experience to mine. They’re completely different situations.

Kezza will not research egg donation, or ever mention it again. It’s clickbait for views. Sickening.

Keeping everything crossed for your friend 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That picture has put me right off my dinner.
same haha!

Agree, my husband and i couldnt conceive for years and i've also experienced miscarriages too but see them different

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What the f I didn't realise she was 29!!! She's so old for her age, I'm a year younger and so different in the way I dress and act etc. More mature than her in some ways though!

I’m incredibly lucky that I have been pregnant once and have one healthy child. I can’t imagine the pain of a miscarriage or a still birth or infertility. From what I’ve seen in passing online there is a very strong and supportive- and active! Online community that Kerry obviously wanted to tap into.

Reactions: 6
The latest vlog - she sounds so out of breath the whole way through?

Also I get the impression she contacted frugi about the coats. I know in the past there were tweets of her begging for free stuff. She said the girls only had rain macs, what a coincidence frugi offered them all brand new coats! Also why aren't there hand me down coats, both Aria & Roma should have plenty of hand me down options!

The latest vlog - she sounds so out of breath the whole way through?

Also I get the impression she contacted frugi about the coats. I know in the past there were tweets of her begging for free stuff. She said the girls only had rain macs, what a coincidence frugi offered them all brand new coats! Also why aren't there hand me down coats, both Aria & Roma should have plenty of hand me down options!
The younger girls should definitely have loads of coats! I only have 2 girls and my youngest has coats to do her forever from my oldest and hand me downs from friends. But Kerry doesn’t seem to “do” hand me downs.

So have I got this right...
She discussed egg donation with a friend (out of her many friends we see her mention, ever!?!?!)
Then used it as a vlog title?

So after discussing with a "friend". Did she discuss it with Warren or her family before using it as a vlog title?

Reactions: 7
Kerry Conway on the scene, clikckbait titles won't make you queen

New thread title?

• Heart
Reactions: 10