Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So wasteful. How many car seats, and kids pramz and pushchairs has she been through, it's horrific. I had one pram/pushchair which all of my children used, and two car seats and a booster, again which they all used at some point.
But in her every day life I struggle with just how much plastic crap she buys, it's relentless, how many times can you go to b and m, poundland, charity shops etc?

Reactions: 4
She's doing it because as someone else pointed out, she is a prime example of what happens to impressionable people when these instagrammers and you tubers do hauls and show off what they have bought. It makes kerry want it too so she's shopping every 5 minutes on decorations. Even more if she finds "a bargain" 🙄🤣 then she's buying it for the sake of it being cheap.

Reactions: 1
Everything she buys she buys for the sake of it. Other influencers buy things that go with their house, go with their style of clothing, go with another piece of furniture or item of clothing their child has. She buys everything for sake of it being cheap. Eg that disgraceful star belt I would’ve worn when I was 12 😂

Kerry clearly wants to stop breast feeding now so why on earth doesn't Warren get off his arse for a few evenings and put Roma to bed. If she cries he needs to go in to settle her. Put her in her own cot or bed and if she wakes in the night he needs to be the one to put her back down. If she has to sleep in their room at least wear a tee shirt Kerry so it isn't an all night open bar. But most of all get that idle lump to get off his backside and help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kerry clearly wants to stop breast feeding now so why on earth doesn't Warren get off his arse for a few evenings and put Roma to bed. If she cries he needs to go in to settle her. Put her in her own cot or bed and if she wakes in the night he needs to be the one to put her back down. If she has to sleep in their room at least wear a tee shirt Kerry so it isn't an all night open bar. But most of all get that idle lump to get off his backside and help.
i don’t even know why they feel the need to have a2 year old in their bed. Am I the only one who finds that utterly ridiculous and unnecessary that a child of that age has never slept in their own Cot/bed!? Madness! They’ll have a world of issues doing it this late stage when she’s older as well

Reactions: 6
Another 5 min video 🥱 The way Warren eats makes me feel sick 🤢 he kept looking at Kerry as if to say “turn the camera off” and then she suddenly did 😂 he actually makes my skin crawl! She could do so much better seriously...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont drink coffee... so maybe I've missed the point.
But it seems all these vloggers, Kerry being the worst, are obsessed with getting coffee!!!! That date day, getting a coffee, going elsewhere for coffee!
I have to say I agree with Warren, if that's all they want, they may aswell go home to their perfectly good and expensive coffee machine!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she bothers with these videos when they’re literally so short and usually the same. I might play a drinking game with her vlogs and every time she says “coffee” I might take a shot. I’d be paralytic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she bothers with these videos when they’re literally so short and usually the same. I might play a drinking game with her vlogs and every time she says “coffee” I might take a shot. I’d be paralytic
Or quoffee in Kerry’s case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Warren is honestly so vile hahaha 😂 sorry but he punching, kicking and screaming right above his weight with her lol

Warren is honestly so vile hahaha 😂 sorry but he punching, kicking and screaming right above his weight with her lol
He cringes me out too 😂 like he just irritates me haha

Reactions: 7
Has she never realised her migraines could be caused by her excessive daily amount of caffeine? Not only just the coffee but chocolate too there’s 43g of caffeine per 100g in dark chocolate and 20g of caffeine per 100g in milk chocolate only know this as when we’re trying to get pregnant it was taking around 7 months at this point and the doctor told me to limit my caffeine when we were trying than cut it drastically once I was pregnant... but when Coca Cola was the only thing keeping your morning sickness at bay it was kinda difficult 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
How is she on the hunt for Halloween decs when she buys stuff every single year? What happens to it all 😂
We need a good title 😂
It probably ends up broke like everything else 🤣 tbh we don’t bother with halloween decorations we just buy a pumpkin for at the front door 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It probably ends up broke like everything else 🤣 tbh we don’t bother with halloween decorations we just buy a pumpkin for at the front door 🙈
True 😂 but she’s so wasteful for someone who tries to be so “not wasteful” like we have a Halloween box up in the loft that I get down every year. I might buy one or two things to add each years but why use it once and not again when it’s Fine 😂

Reactions: 2
The trainer business does Warren buy the trainers himself then sell them on a ridiculously high prices?

Reactions: 3
The trainer business does Warren buy the trainers himself then sell them on a ridiculously high prices?
I know someone who used to do it and the trainers go on sale (e.g yeezys are around £180) but you enter into a draw to get them as they are rare and limited addition. There is a trade website to buy them if you are a company, reseller etc. Because they are limited edition the sell on at a lot of money so you make profit. I won the draw for yeezys today but will probably sell them on for a higher price tbh. I wouldn’t do it full time as it isnt sustainable as it is really pick of the draw 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tattle asked “Is Wazza still employed” and Kez did a video just for us 😂 Dance monkey dance LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 9