Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m in the minority here but there’s no way I’d let my children climb all over the remains of an old listed building?? That’s how damage and corrosion happens. I live not too far from her and there’s lots of places round here with signs about not climbing on the buildings/remains for this reason.
you want them to climb on things take them to the park 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the exact same thing but kept quiet since everybody seems to be focused on Sienna’s sliders instead.
Ruins are not bloody climbing frames and they should know better than to let them all climb on them so much that you can get lots of pictures for the gram. Especially saying “oh maybe I should start them rock climbing”.

got right on my tits

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m in the minority here but there’s no way I’d let my children climb all over the remains of an old listed building?? That’s how damage and corrosion happens. I live not too far from her and there’s lots of places round here with signs about not climbing on the buildings/remains for this reason.
I was so preoccupied by the sliders I didn’t even realise 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not safe for one, but absolutely destroys landmarks & ruins it for everyone else
If they’re too young to go and enjoy looking and learning then just take them somewhere else
Historical landmarks aren’t a play park

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And while I’m at it when was ordering birthday presents classed as admin? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh goody. She’s getting Roma a passport so we can all look forward to a session chatting about how much they miss travelling, and how much the love travelling and showing their girls the world etc etc etc 🤮

Just watched the food haul - as she seems to be a sucker for products that have ‘protein’ written on them now. I guess we can add that to the ‘no added sugar’ obsession. Wonder if she does actually read the nutritional info though, she might get a shock.

I agree it’s completely disrespectful to let them climb all over the place, she should be teaching them to respect places like that not just do whatever they want

Reactions: 5
I’m really struggling to work out where I went off Kerry you know. Aria is a month or so older than my little girl and I have watched since just before she was pregnant with Aria. I loved them back then! Would watch every video & thought she was so genuine compared to other OTT influencers.
What is it specifically that has changed about her since those days, does anyone know? I really can’t put my finger on it.
I know I really stopped watching all the time when she was pregnant with Roma so it could be that. But I’d already started to dislike her before then. Can anyone help me out 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m really struggling to work out where I went off Kerry you know. Aria is a month or so older than my little girl and I have watched since just before she was pregnant with Aria. I loved them back then! Would watch every video & thought she was so genuine compared to other OTT influencers.
What is it specifically that has changed about her since those days, does anyone know? I really can’t put my finger on it.
I know I really stopped watching all the time when she was pregnant with Roma so it could be that. But I’d already started to dislike her before then. Can anyone help me out 😂
I think when I saw the pregnancy test reveal with Roma was when I first started to wonder. I also really liked her before then. I didn’t love everything she said or did, but we had kids similar ages and I enjoyed watching her. But from being pregnant with Roma I feel she has changed a lot.

Reactions: 1
She changed when preggers with roma. The whole "influencer" thing took off, suddenly her life and home seemed chaotic, the house move, the stubborness and then the fact she seemed to act like the only woman in the world to have ever breastfed her kid. She went completely evangelical about it and seems to associate breastfeeding with attachment parenting or child led parenting or whatever buzz word she flings about willy nilly. Similar to when she talks about the food she buys and low sugar this, high protein that. When you boil it down, even if it is "healthy" you can still consume more calories then you expend. 3 eggs each for the kids etc, porridge pots for snacks, 4 boxes? of cereal they get through in a week etc.

Reactions: 9
She has no life or personality outside of those kids so she’s clinging onto the baby stage and over exaggerating everything imo. A lot of her problems could be easily fixed but she seems to want to keep things as they are so she has something to talk about.

Ah, that well known destination for seasoned "travellers". Hope S has kept her sliders clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I told you 🙊🙊🙊 just to clarify Kerry, 5 nights in a villa in fuertaventura is not “travelling”. It’s a holiday 🙄
Hahaha I was going to post this and say you were right! Probs just trolling us at this point.
‘Travelling’ in my eyes is the journey from Point A to point B. And I bleeping HATE travelling 😂

• Haha
HUGE travel lovers?! Wtf. They've been on a couple of package holidays and a sponsored/ad holiday.
Hardly hiking amongst the mountains across southern America is it kez.

• Haha
I told you 🙊🙊🙊 just to clarify Kerry, 5 nights in a villa in fuertaventura is not “travelling”. It’s a holiday 🙄
6 weeks? and the rest! Have they not seen the news the past week regarding the passport office. They have thousands and thousands of applications on backlog due to Coronvirus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all love a holiday that doesnt make us travellers!
They dont even travel within the UK! What about crossing the border to Wales and exploring the National Parks, the mountains. The Coastal Paths. Have they ever been camping? They could easily go and explore Cornwall, Devon, etc as so close.
One day at Castle Ruins and a late deal to a villa doesnt make you a traveller!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“Since Roma’s been born we’ve been focusing on the house”🙄 Listen Kerry hen your more 60 minute makeover than Grand Designs aren’t you. Throwing off cuts of cheap lino everywhere hardly makes you Kirsty Alsop 🤦🏽‍♀️ You’ve been using a Teppanyaki grill to cook for the last 6 months like it’s an all you can eat buffet joint your running. You use your fancy range cooker to pop flowers on so don’t start making out your something now love cause you can book a flight to the Canary Islands for 5 days 😂 Well I for one am glad Roma hasn’t a passport. My eyes don’t need to see a bloated half naked wobbly bellied wozza drooling his way around a volcanic beach 🏖 with a half sucked dry, balding Kezza chasing after him and 3 feral kids pretending to be living her best life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.