Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Roma is the definition of unconfident.
Can't be left with her father and needs her mum all night long. Clingy and needy is not the definition off confident. She knows that she whines and cries and mummy comes running
I would call sienna the confident one who she didn't practice this with

Also my little girl started nursery age 2.
She didn't cry at drop off the first two times and ran in happily.
The 3rd Time tears. Nursery said they catch on that you are leaving them after a couple off times and that it was totally normal to regress at drop off . Kerry you really may of spoken to soon.

I call your parenting style ' pandering'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For me the saddest thing in that thread is the fact that Roma cries when left with her Dad. To me, thats not ’succeeding’ in parenting and creating a secure attachment if by nearly 2 a child cannot be left with their own father without them getting upset. Poor Warren. Surely ‘attachment parenting‘ Is about creating a secure attachment with both parents, not just the primary carer.
It’s actually sad that Roma can’t be left with Warren he’s her dad imagine how he must feel... I’m all for breastfeeding I want to say co sleeping but that’s not for me it’s fine if done safely but it’s just I didn’t feel comfortable with it but when Kerry’s obsession can I call it that? With breastfeeding is affecting her mentally and obviously affecting Roma’s relationship with her dad because Kerry won’t leave her because she wants to baby her for as long as possible even if it means Roma’s hanging from her tit and every single opportunity and the sleeping arrangement isn’t working for the family then I’m sorry she’s no right acting like a perfect parent it’s the smugness that gets me like look at my perfect life and perfect children and my perfect Range Rover, Kerry we know you read hear you’re hardly perfect your house is on tick and yes we as parents all have issues we’re dealing with but we don’t act better than anyone and we don’t bring anyone down if anything we help and offer and take advice because we as parents are all in the same boat just doing our best!

Reactions: 5
I'm just catching up I'm lost, so Kerry is basically trying to cover her lazy, half assed attempts at parenting Roma, in which Roma rules the house, by calling it attachment parenting? When she's fully admitted she has tried and failed to better things? Makes sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just catching up I'm lost, so Kerry is basically trying to cover her lazy, half assed attempts at parenting Roma, in which Roma rules the house, by calling it attachment parenting? When she's fully admitted she has tried and failed to better things? Makes sense!!
Yes.

I don’t care how she actually parents, if it works for her. But the fact she is constantly trying (and failing!) to get Roma out of their bed says it’s not working. And she is trying to force Roma before Roma is ready which surely isn’t what attachment parenting would advocate?!

Just her word of the week.

Reactions: 9
So her kids are going about in hand me downs and inadequate shoes but she’s away to get a tattoo 🤦🏽‍♀️ Priorities and all that Kerry 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So her kids are going about in hand me downs and inadequate shoes but she’s away to get a tattoo 🤦🏽‍♀️ Priorities and all that Kerry 🙄
well she can’t until she stops breastfeeding and she will still be doing it when Roma’s 4 😂😂😂

• Haha
Seen a comment saying that her caption has been edited is that true? Can imagine these influencers doing that to be honest. Cause a fuss, change the caption so that it looks like people’s comments are OTT
well she can’t until she stops breastfeeding and she will still be doing it when Roma’s 4 😂😂😂
so what was the point of the post? I might get a tattoo at some point in the distant future.

• Haha
😂😂😂 I forgot for half a second that she’s breastfeed for the longest time ever!!!!! Thanx for the tattoo post to remind me!!

• Haha
I thought yesterday when she said she exclusively breastfed - what about when we used to see the Tommee tippee perfect prep machine they had sitting out? Has she forgotten about that? Or maybe she’ll try to convince us they never used it?! Leave it sitting out but never use it, but keep your microwave in a drawer...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought yesterday when she said she exclusively breastfed - what about when we used to see the Tommee tippee perfect prep machine they had sitting out? Has she forgotten about that? Or maybe she’ll try to convince us they never used it?! Leave it sitting out but never use it, but keep your microwave in a drawer...
I thought you could only describe babies as EBF until you start solids. Bevause then they’re not exclusively on breast milk, they’re on solids. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s the only person ever to breastfeed for this long right .. I mean correct me if I’m wrong ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought you could only describe babies as EBF until you start solids. Bevause then they’re not exclusively on breast milk, they’re on solids. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Someone said that in the comments. Our health and social care trusts where I live define exclusive breastfeeding as only breast milk to 6 months, then only breast milk alongside food and water until 1 (when they stop caring 🤣), so breast milk as the main milk source if that makes sense?

That said I’ve an almost 2yo who is still breastfed and I wouldn’t ever say she’s exclusively breastfed at this age. She’s almost exclusively haribo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s the only person ever to breastfeed for this long right .. I mean correct me if I’m wrong ... 🙄
At one point she said she had stopped breast feeding, about the time the perfect prep machine was spotted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cos shes so healthy and stuff....maybe she should tell warren to stop buying 10 family bars of dairy milk a week first🤔
warren needs to stop eating all the chocolate maybe the cookies are for him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does Pais mean in the thread title? Is it a nickname for Aria

Reactions: 2
What does Pais mean in the thread title? Is it a nickname for Aria
Yes they went through a faze of trying to call Aria 'pais' because her middle name is Paisley. Pathetic really, call her by her actual name. Its like Meldrum calling her eldest Darce🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.