Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rude reply. If you don’t agree with her it’s all your fault.
Not directly but the inference was there. Look how brilliant I am. Look how much better than you I am. Look how advanced my girls are. Bog off, Kerry.

Reactions: 6
Also, day 2! Day 2!!!!
How many children are a breeze for the first week or so then realise this isn't some one off, an exciting day out but actually a regular thing. My children loved creche from day one, and on the whole throughout. However they did have days, and weeks where they wouldn't be happy, where they would scream and cry and refuse, then as quick as it started, they'd go back to loving it.
My youngest had about 6 weeks where he wouldn't cry going in, but would recognise the street and shout no in the car and go stiff when I tried taking him out of his seat! God forbid the wonder child starts doing that at any point!

• Heart
Roma has spent a lot of time in that iCandy pushchair. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a Sling/carrier!

its not even two days in ‘preschool’ it’s a couple of hours. And her sister is there which will also help her go in without getting upset.
She's just a bloody idiot, isn't she.
Making these stupid captions up attempting to impress people. You can always tell when she is struggling to add a caption, she will just spout tit (let's face it, that's every post) just so she can get a picture a day up and stay relevant!!

She’s given me real rage with that. Imagine how many people with kids who cry going to nursery Are gonna think it’s their fault as they haven’t created a strong attachment?

And she didn’t do any of that stuff with Aria and Sienna so did she not then AP them? Sienna strikes me as a girl full of confidence who would happily go in to a room of strangers at school. Aria the opposite. So that’s Kerry’s fault them for not raising aria to be attached surely?! Or is she that dumb she doesn’t understand ALL KIDS ARE DIFFERENT.

She’s full of horse tit that girl sometimes.
I haven't checked comments but I am pretty sure she will have offended a lot of people with her opinion.
Just because she's got all the chuftys about breastfeeding for so long and wants to show off.
Like it was said before, roma was fine because her sister was with her!

Roma has never been in a sling, kerry has tried to get her in her own bed, she let's her cry when she goes out so I am a bit confused why she labels herself as some mother earth attachment parent 🤔
You are so right about Sienna and Aria and Kerry should think about things more before posting like she has because it does make you do this : 🤨🤨🧐😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So she’s secure enough to go to nursery for 2 hours without crying but she can’t self settle at almost 2?!?! How is that a parenting win? It is not unreasonable to expect a 2 year old to sleep through the night in their own bed, or at least a large chunk of it or to get themselves off to sleep or not have to be put on the boob 4/5 times a night!

(just for clarity, so I don’t sound like some kind of Gina Ford robot mum - my son goes to sleep by himself at 6.30 pretty much every night But without fail will stumble into our room at 2/3am 🤣 works for us, we get the evenings together and he’ll stop eventually. We hope)

• Heart
Roma has spent a lot of time in that iCandy pushchair. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a Sling/carrier!

its not even two days in ‘preschool’ it’s a couple of hours. And her sister is there which will also help her go in without getting upset.
I just looked back... she did post a few photos with the sling when Roma was newborn. Last one was January 2019! But for every sling photo theres been 10 with the pushchair!
She also posted in January 2019 top tips for transitioning from contact naps to crib naps which she was doing with Roma...so she wasnt that fussed on contact naps for secure feelings back then!

Reactions: 3
She has taken Roma’s first step out in to the world on her own, and instead of saying “yay Roma! Well done for being such an awesome kid!” She’s written about how great SHE is.
That's exactly what she should have wrote.

Kerry is so confusing because she comes across like she loves herself so much and she is the bees knees but I remember that "imperfect tag" she did pre kids and by all accounts she had low self esteem, no confidence, was self conscious and didn't have a great upbringing so when she does have this "I'm better than anyone" attitude, I struggle to see where it comes from?

Rude reply. If you don’t agree with her it’s all your fault.
Wow. That is so rude!

The attachment parenting posts are so dull. If you go on her definition I don’t think Roma is securely attached at all as she struggles to settle without Kerry and seems very needy/clingy.

Surely a toddler who will sleep in their own room is more securely attached than one who wont?! she makes no sense.
The more I read the more annoyed I am getting, I'm stopping for the night 😂
Roma definitely does not come across as secure, she is very needy and clingy so kerry has a cheek posting what she has and some of her commenters are idiots like her, agreeing that if people are offended by her post then it's something wrong with them and they need to work on it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Kerry didn't parent the older two girls the way she has done Roma. She has made a few half hearted attempts to get Roma to sleep better, nap better, reduce breast feeding etc but has quickly given up on all of them, the attachment parenting label is just so she can justify it to herself. She can say she chose to co sleep rather than she couldn't get Roma to sleep in her own bed, chose to breastfeed until Roma was at preschool rather than wean her off the breast, etc. It makes her feel better about something she has clearly struggled with, which is fine, but if she truly believed in it she wouldn't be constantly moaning about how tired she is and showing what broken nights sleep she has had.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh I feel sorry for the other two children. And warren although I really dislike warren so maybe not. I can’t even describe how condescending she is. I hope she looks back in a few years when Roma is older and she has a bit of a life again and cringes. Roma going into pre school happily is nothing to do with napping on Kerry or sleeping in her bed. All children and different and I never done that with my children yet one was shy and reluctant starting preschool one was full on happy to walk in and not a single worry. It had nothing to do with me or my parenting attachment or “un attachment”. She needs to get a grip she’s so boring.

Shes getting to me saying people are defensive because of their own issues!

Or you know, PND, or the fact parenting is a constant rollercoaster of emotions and self doubt and that kind of wow I'm amazing post doesnt help at all!

Shes getting to me saying people are defensive because of their own issues!

Or you know, PND, or the fact parenting is a constant rollercoaster of emotions and self doubt and that kind of wow I'm amazing post doesnt help at all!
I saw that

Screenshot_20200717_083110.jpg

She has some cheek!! She needs to re word what she's written then! Never seen a woman more full of herself than kerry

• Wow
Deffo thought she had given her kid a mug of baked beans to drink 🤣🤣🤣
Me too!!! I’m sure she only has that one friyay mug, she made both girls take turns holding it for photos I reckon!

Why is she so full of herself when she is nothing special? I mean, neither am I, but I’m not preaching to everyone and getting on like I’m gods gift to parenting. She has been so rude in the comments. She’s done a terrible job of this!

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to piss on her parade about attachment parent theories but from a psychologist POV it’s also been proved children raised in the fashion of attachment parenting are also more likely to fit the profile of a serial killer in later years 😂😂

Also Kerry wasn’t Roma sucking you dry at Xmas and wouldn’t leave you alone all night so..........And I’ve seen nothing special about her kids intelligence either So god knows what she brags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t want to piss on her parade about attachment parent theories but from a psychological POV it’s also been proved children raised in the fashion of attachment parenting are also more likely to fit the profile of a serial killer in later years 😂😂
My 2 yo would definitely fit with that theory i won't lie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she have to leave the home and go to a hotel due to an almost breakdown when Roma was younger?

Did she take Roma? Shame for the other kids if so and her attachment parenting clearly took her to the edge of sanity. Thanks but no thanks Kerry you ain’t kidding anyone.

Reactions: 9
I feel like attachment parenting is a weird way of ‘forcing’ a secure attachment
Psychology states that (for the most part) if you are attentive to your child’s needs then they, you don’t need special terminology and convoluted ways of doing things to let your child know you’ll be there for them & keep your word
It’s a simple as ‘I’ll read you a story tonight’ and then reading them a story that night, you don’t need to physically be close, every child and parent is different and have different relationships, my oldest is a big mummy’s boy and loves hugs and kisses, my second son is equally as close to me, but hates hugs etc
In no way does that mean I don’t meet his needs, or he doesn’t trust me , he just hates hugs ffs

Can you believe the rudeness of this woman?!?
Ugh the phrase ‘parenting influencer’ makes me sick, let people be parents & find how it works for them without being influenced into doing whatever’s trendy, or shamed because their child doesn’t settle into nursery straight away🙄, or forced into buying crap that they don’t need
She hardly makes advice and tips videos, you’re a family vlogger Kerry

I feel like attachment parenting is a weird way of ‘forcing’ a secure attachment
Psychology states that (for the most part) if you are attentive to your child’s needs then they, you don’t need special terminology and convoluted ways of doing things to let your child know you’ll be there for them & keep your word
It’s a simple as ‘I’ll read you a story tonight’ and then reading them a story that night, you don’t need to physically be close, every child and parent is different and have different relationships, my oldest is a big mummy’s boy and loves hugs and kisses, my second son is equally as close to me, but hates hugs etc
In no way does that mean I don’t meet his needs, or he doesn’t trust me , he just hates hugs ffs

Ugh the phrase ‘parenting influencer’ makes me sick, let people be parents & find how it works for them without being influenced into doing whatever’s trendy, or shamed because their child doesn’t settle into nursery straight away🙄, or forced into buying crap that they don’t need
She hardly makes advice and tips videos, you’re a family vlogger Kerry
I can’t believe you don’t hug your child, you monster 🤣🤣🤣 you are forcing him to be unattached, he will never be able to go out in the world because of this!

I thought this was an interesting point a follower raised. And of course Kerry just is an idiot in her response.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.