Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally someone’s said it! Maybe if she weren’t too busy trying to cling onto the breastfeeding at every little whinge or cry for her own benefit because she can’t accept the fact Roma isn’t a baby anymore, maybe she would sleep better. I’m all for breastfeeding of course, but she doesn’t need to her on her boob that much at her age. Ridiculous. I have no sympathy for parents that make a rod for
Their own back when it comes to their children’s sleeping patterns. Guarantee if she wakes in the night crying she puts her straight on her the boob for a feed at her age. So now she’s stuck in that routine where she knows the second she cries in the night mummy will feed her. 🤦🏽‍♀️ i just can’t
Totally agree with you. My toddler (October to Roma’s August so a bit younger than her) is still breastfed but we’ve been actively cutting down on her feeds I’m pregnant and my nipples feel like they’ve been attacked with a cheese grater. She’ll still ask for the boob on the odd occasion she wakes at night (it’s only been a week!) but I just tell her that she’s a big girl, offer her some water, stroke her back a little and she’s straight back to sleep.

No need to make a martyr of yourself Kerry!

Reactions: 8
The clothes are hideous! 🤮
And if Wozza is furloughed/WFH why can’t he clean the house? Two adults at home all day & the house a filthy midden is appalling! 🤮

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you. My toddler (October to Roma’s August so a bit younger than her) is still breastfed but we’ve been actively cutting down on her feeds I’m pregnant and my nipples feel like they’ve been attacked with a cheese grater. She’ll still ask for the boob on the odd occasion she wakes at night (it’s only been a week!) but I just tell her that she’s a big girl, offer her some water, stroke her back a little and she’s straight back to sleep.

No need to make a martyr of yourself Kerry!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! With both older two I was breastfeeding when I fell pregnant again and had to stop about 7 weeks because good lord. That is not fun at all, so I feel you!

Reactions: 2
There is a reason some things in the sale. Not just because it's old stock but because it didn't sell well!

I didn't like anything either. Again, just because something is a bargin, doesn't mean you HAVE to buy it. She's a right one for doing that. I think that was all she was thinking about when she did that shop.
She definitely does that. Sure she bought that dress because it was so reduced and sienna didn’t even like it, but she didn’t care.

She’s one of those idiots who thinks you save money buying reduced stuff, even when it’s stuff you wouldn’t normally buy 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm all for a bargain but she's another level. I can totally see her buying things for the sake of it being cheap and hoarding it all because she can't bare to part with it.
We've seen with the chimney breast, old beds and god knows what else

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand why she can afford posh coffee pods daily but can’t go to primark and buy her children some nice clothes. I’m a single parent so not the richest in the world but my daughter always looks beaut and I make sure she is dressed in lovely clothes every day. There’s no excuse really.

Reactions: 7
I hated everything she bought. The midi skirt is vile, and she doesn't even have a plain white tee in her wardrobe to 'match' it. Surely those are basics that everyone has, plain tees.
Why is she buying jumpers in July??!! The slides 🤣 are not practical at all for England, my two have sliders from primark that were two quid and they wear them in the garden and thats it. Or on holiday by the pool. I wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid for them.

I totally agree they wouldn't suit Sienna either, they are things Mrs M would put her kids in but Kerry doesn't really have that style. I think she could have shopped smart and got a lot more for her money, she could have done the supermarkets and h&m, matalan, even next had a sale the other week she could have got some bits there.

I personally didn’t like any of them clothes 😂 what a waste of £200. And that blue midi skirt that Kerry said sienna could wear in winter with tights or leggings.. no, just no!! Also, slides? Isn’t it sliders? 🙄 I get sienna is young and wants to choose her own SLIDERS, but they don’t match a single outfit!! So yes, she may of spent £200 for the joules name, but they’re not nice outfits 🙈🥴 just a miss match of random stuff!!
Its all very ‘in your face’ I like to dress kids like kids (not like ash dresses Ella) but those clothes were very garish! why does she have no fashion sense 😫
And no way could you put leggings/tights etc with that blue floaty skirt!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, watched it now. All rank. It will be like she fell in a charity shop bin and what is with those sliders?? They dont go with anything! S is the spitting image of her dad and is not a petite wee girl so its all going to look a bit odd on her.

• Haha
Sigh. For such a long people have been saying sienna needs new clothes, why won’t she just buy her new clothes - and then when she does it’s still not good enough. Whether or not anyone else thinks the clothes go together or are to their taste is irrelevant, she still spent £200 on the kid, surely that’s what matters most! The two jumpers were really nice, as were the dresses. The skirts not so much but not everyone likes the same things. I love tattle but sometimes it can be a frustrating read 😂

Sigh. For such a long people have been saying sienna needs new clothes, why won’t she just buy her new clothes - and then when she does it’s still not good enough. Whether or not anyone else thinks the clothes go together or are to their taste is irrelevant, she still spent £200 on the kid, surely that’s what matters most! The two jumpers were really nice, as were the dresses. The skirts not so much but not everyone likes the same things. I love tattle but sometimes it can be a frustrating read 😂
I don’t think what matters is how much is spent actually 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d rather spend less and get more sensible clothes more fitting for a little girl. She’s trying to dress sienna as a mini Kerry. Hardly practical for 7yo who loves to be outside

I don’t think what matters is how much is spent actually 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d rather spend less and get more sensible clothes more fitting for a little girl. She’s trying to dress sienna as a mini Kerry. Hardly practical for 7yo who loves to be outside
Yeah I see what you’re saying - I personally wouldn’t have spent that kind of money in a load of stuff that didn’t go just because it was from joules - But I think apart from the 2 naff midi skirts, the rest was practical - leggings and T-shirt’s, a few summer dresses and a couple jumpers. Everything was from the girls section so I’m not sure how it’s not appropriate for her?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I see what you’re saying - I personally wouldn’t have spent that kind of money in a load of stuff that didn’t go just because it was from joules - But I think apart from the 2 naff midi skirts, the rest was practical - leggings and T-shirt’s, a few summer dresses and a couple jumpers. Everything was from the girls section so I’m not sure how it’s not appropriate for her?
I think what people mean is that she bought silly things with the money therefore it’s a waste. She bought two thick cable knit jumpers which won’t be able to be worn until at least September even October so doesn’t solve her issue of sienna having no clothes now. She bought a few items of clothing that don’t go together and she bought things that she needs a white tee for.. then she doesn’t even have a white tee so can’t wear that either until she gets one! The sliders are so impractical and so bright that they’ll clash with most things. She may as well of chucked £200 down the toilet because it hasn’t really resolved the issue of Sienna having nothing to wear because she basically still has nothing to wear. Not being rude by the way just explaining what I think others are referring to. Xx

I actually really liked the cable knit jumpers, and the stripy one with the heart on. But as @LurkyLaur said above, it seems like she bought stuff that doesn’t go together so still has to then spend more money, or have sienna looking like she fell in to a jumble sale bin as @Awhenny said (and really made me laugh!!) She wanted a capsule wardrobe and got a lot of mismatched stuff.

i really don't understand why she doesn't take advantage of the Next sales! I got dressed for my girls for £1.50! Sandals on there are down to £4/£5! She could kit them all out for not much money! She's very strange and doesn't seem that money savvy to me!

• Heart
I think what people mean is that she bought silly things with the money therefore it’s a waste. She bought two thick cable knit jumpers which won’t be able to be worn until at least September even October so doesn’t solve her issue of sienna having no clothes now. She bought a few items of clothing that don’t go together and she bought things that she needs a white tee for.. then she doesn’t even have a white tee so can’t wear that either until she gets one! The sliders are so impractical and so bright that they’ll clash with most things. She may as well of chucked £200 down the toilet because it hasn’t really resolved the issue of Sienna having nothing to wear because she basically still has nothing to wear. Not being rude by the way just explaining what I think others are referring to. Xx
Yeah I totally see what you’re saying - I just feel sorry for her sometimes - she tries but still gets it so wrong 😂 I don’t think she could see past the joules logo and just bought anything in siennas size in the sale whether it went together or not

Reactions: 6
Yes, people (including me!) moaned that S clothes were too small and needed new clothes. She puts out a vlog and not everyone is going to think wow thats all great. I personally feel that she has picked things because they are joules. As opposed to thinking what is the best, most practical clothing for a 8(?) year old who will be outside a lot and playing. What can be washed and dried easily etc. Plus, totally impractical sliders. How can she run about in them? To me, this is kerry all over. Trying to show this image of a perfect insta mum with money no object which isnt true🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeah I totally see what you’re saying - I just feel sorry for her sometimes - she tries but still gets it so wrong 😂 I don’t think she could see past the joules logo and just bought anything in siennas size in the sale whether it went together or not
It’s like she’s trying to one up the negative clothes comments on tattle by going overboard and showing she does spend money on sienna and look I did it at Joules! It wasn’t anything to do with the fact she needed clothes she just wanted to look better and chuck a middle finger up at tattle by buying items from there that cost her £200 when in reality it’s all just naff! 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for her sometimes too! She tries but rarely seems to get it right, bless her. But she seemed happy and hopefully sienna likes her new clothes 👍🏻

I still can’t get over £200 though 😱 maybe I’m cheap, but I think that’s loads!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.