Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a capsule wardrobe if she has no tops to go with the skirts 🤦🏼‍♀️

the character tights look far too babyish for sienna, is Kerry doing what Mrs Meldrum did by trying to keep her dressing Like a toddler?

The blue printed midi skirt is awful and why as a grown woman would you want to twin with your 7 year old.

On the positive side though I am glad to see she’s spending money on clothes that will last, which Sienna definitely needs. I’ve also noticed she’s not as salty on YouTube comments - there are some nasty comments and she’s just posted ‘thank you for watching’ whereas she used to bite. She seems a lot happier in life at the moment!

Reactions: 9
She seemed surprised that siennas sandals didn’t fit her from last year or the year before! Is it just me who buys my children new sandals every summer?
Yes! What was that about! My kids get a new pair of sandals every summer, at least! My daughter has had two new pairs of trainers since lockdown because she’s grown out of them. How on Earth she thinks she could get away with putting a child in the same shoes 2 or 3 summers in a row is mind boggling.

Those skirts were all horrible imo. Then again, my own 7yo sometimes has dodgy taste too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Havent watched it, but why did it have to be joules? She would have got a lot more if she went with next or h&m or m&s. That obviously wouldnt suit the nespresso/land rover image she is going for🙄. Poor girl will have to make do with only a couple of things that actually fit her.
I don’t know - H&M maybe but next and m&s are pretty pricey compared to supermarket ranges/primark etc. They have good sales like joules do and next to a fairly decent basic range for plain T-shirt’s and leggings but in general I’m not sure she would have got anymore for her money from those shops. I don’t personally think the items really go together but there was quite a lot there. I do think you’re right that she would have loved to be doing a joules haul for image above anything else 🤣

Reactions: 4
Joules are expensive, but I do agree that they're nice quality and should hopefully last. Plus she did get some really good reductions so don't think she did too badly for her £200. And I personally love Joules bits as I think the clothes are bright and fun and age appropriate for kids. I think Sienna will need a lot more than what was there though...

Reactions: 5
Did she actually buy one full outfit? They were all miss matched bits! What a sight it will be with the clash of prints what Kerry says she loves 🙈

Reactions: 3
She seemed surprised that siennas sandals didn’t fit her from last year or the year before! Is it just me who buys my children new sandals every summer?
I have to buy summer shoes & boots every year without fail same with most of my sons clothes he’s 4 and really small in the waist but tall so he needs 5-6 for length but 4 or 4-5 for waist even then the likes of Asda he’s 3-4 in shorts 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

I have to buy summer shoes & boots every year without fail same with most of my sons clothes he’s 4 and really small in the waist but tall so he needs 5-6 for length but 4 or 4-5 for waist even then the likes of Asda he’s 3-4 in shorts 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I’ve bought my children 2 pairs of sandals and 1 pair of trainers each in the past few weeks. Sandals weren’t expensive (matalan) and trainers on offer on Schuh. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get your children looking smart. Kerry and warren don’t seem to see this 🤪

I’d rather my kids had clothes that actually fit rather than obsessing about having them to hand down.

Reactions: 6
I’d rather my kids had clothes that actually fit rather than obsessing about having them to hand down.
I get what she means though. I don’t mind spending more on my eldest daughter’s coats as I know they will do both girls. Clothes not so much- maybe it’s just my kids but they stain everything - messy little sods 🤣

It’s all or nothing isn’t it? She buys nothing for ages then £200 in one go. I doubt I spend £200 a year on each child’s clothes though 🤔 and wasn’t it only a month or so ago she did a haul for sienna?

Kerry’s insta story last night about Roma not sleeping... maybe if she stops feeding her at every whimper she might actually sleep she’s not a baby anymore!

Finally someone’s said it! Maybe if she weren’t too busy trying to cling onto the breastfeeding at every little whinge or cry for her own benefit because she can’t accept the fact Roma isn’t a baby anymore, maybe she would sleep better. I’m all for breastfeeding of course, but she doesn’t need to her on her boob that much at her age. Ridiculous. I have no sympathy for parents that make a rod for
Their own back when it comes to their children’s sleeping patterns. Guarantee if she wakes in the night crying she puts her straight on her the boob for a feed at her age. So now she’s stuck in that routine where she knows the second she cries in the night mummy will feed her. 🤦🏽‍♀️ i just can’t

Reactions: 11
I used to love watching her and did for years. But then the way she parents really started to irritate the absolute life out of me. She’s what I like to call The ‘mum police’ kind of mum. She’s too try hard. Also her latest vlog where she said how they’re Always begging for activities and it’s so hard to find activities for them.. why do they always have to be doing activities every minute of every day!? Why can’t she leave them to play with their own imaginations, with eachother, with toys. Everything has to be over complicated or strategically done. It’s not normal. Winds me up to high hell so I stopped watching her for months!
Ahh same! I thought it was just me! Begging for activities?!! sure OK kerry. I'm sure they'd be happy with the TV on a while or just to play with each other with toys.
I don't think it will be good in the long term, her giving them activities every 5 minutes of every day because they won't learn independent play and to do things on their own. There is a reason kids have to be taught independent play from a young age.

As much as kerry moans she can't get time to herself, I think she revels in those girls going to her all the time. (if infact, they do).

Ahh same! I thought it was just me! Begging for activities?!! sure OK kerry. I'm sure they'd be happy with the TV on a while or just to play with each other with toys.
I don't think it will be good in the long term, her giving them activities every 5 minutes of every day because they won't learn independent play and to do things on their own. There is a reason kids have to be taught independent play from a young age.

As much as kerry moans she can't get time to herself, I think she revels in those girls going to her all the time. (if infact, they do).
Completely agree. She’s setting herself up for hell in the future, because they will constantly be needing and wanting activities and things to do instead of learning to use their imaginations and play with one another while she maybe does some cleaning or gets some stuff done. She tries too hard. She’s a good mum you can see that but she’s just too over the top with what she thinks she should be doing. But really she should simplify things a little and they’d have more benefit to hers and the girls lives in the long run!

I think the only reason she does all those activities (apart from yes it is nice for children to a point) so she can show everyone on Instagram how much of a hands on mother she is and probably feels extra guilty about screen time for kids, I remember she used to film aria a lot watching YouTube on her phone, maybe she got some comments about it. She doesn't show that anymore. I think she would feel a lot more relaxed if she did actually let them watch more TV lol.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree she is a good mum. She regularly plays with them, she tries to give them a varied diet and I am sure they are well behaved when they are out.
She just massively grinds my gears with how she trys to turn everything into some educational activity to show how clever they are. She can't just let Roma colour, it has to be showing us she knows her colours. They can't play with the cash register, Sienna has to be using her maths and Aria her phonics. Its just so full on. And its apparently because they expect her to have activities set up all the time. I doubt they do. If she scaled back a bit on the pushy show off side, she wouldn't offend people as much. Its like she is saying, look how clever my kids are YouTube!!! Look they can do this and this and this!! Please tell me how clever they are and how jealous you all are of them, I need your validation!!! Gahhhhhhhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I personally didn’t like any of them clothes 😂 what a waste of £200. And that blue midi skirt that Kerry said sienna could wear in winter with tights or leggings.. no, just no!! Also, slides? Isn’t it sliders? 🙄 I get sienna is young and wants to choose her own SLIDERS, but they don’t match a single outfit!! So yes, she may of spent £200 for the joules name, but they’re not nice outfits 🙈🥴 just a miss match of random stuff!!

Reactions: 13
I personally didn’t like any of them clothes 😂 what a waste of £200. And that blue midi skirt that Kerry said sienna could wear in winter with tights or leggings.. no, just no!! Also, slides? Isn’t it sliders? 🙄 I get sienna is young and wants to choose her own SLIDERS, but they don’t match a single outfit!! So yes, she may of spent £200 for the joules name, but they’re not nice outfits 🙈🥴 just a miss match of random stuff!!
Personally I don’t like those shoes for kids as I don’t think they can run round in them. Fine for round the pool or beach, holidays etc, but not in place of proper sandals which will stay on when she runs. Imagine her riding her bike even in them.

I didn't like anything either. Again, just because something is a bargin, doesn't mean you HAVE to buy it. She's a right one for doing that. I think that was all she was thinking about when she did that shop.

None of those clothes had matching tops, sienna will have no matching shoes either and those sliders won't go with anything.
Those kinds of clothes with the wacky prints, require specific tops, shoes to go with to make it match, otherwise you just end up looking like you got dressed in the dark. Kerry is wishful thinking when she said the clash of prints looks good. It won't.

Not sure how I feel about kids midi skirts. First reaction was, no. And I think I am sticking by that lol.

I can't see any of those it's "suiting" Sienna if you know what I mean. I can totally see them on the meldrum children but not kerry's girls.
I don't mean offence but they just have a different vibe like more M&S kids, Primark, maybe even GAP.
But not Joules.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree she is a good mum. She regularly plays with them, she tries to give them a varied diet and I am sure they are well behaved when they are out.
She just massively grinds my gears with how she trys to turn everything into some educational activity to show how clever they are. She can't just let Roma colour, it has to be showing us she knows her colours. They can't play with the cash register, Sienna has to be using her maths and Aria her phonics. Its just so full on. And its apparently because they expect her to have activities set up all the time. I doubt they do. If she scaled back a bit on the pushy show off side, she wouldn't offend people as much. Its like she is saying, look how clever my kids are YouTube!!! Look they can do this and this and this!! Please tell me how clever they are and how jealous you all are of them, I need your validation!!! Gahhhhhhhh 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s like a constant reminder of “hey look at me and look at how good my parenting is because my kids are so clever and way beyond their years” it’s just too much. She needs to let them relax and be kids. It’s all too much work work work work all the time. Yeah their brains need engaging but not to that degree. At this rate all they’ll ever be in is school work mode and they won’t know how to ever switch off!

Reactions: 6
Personally I don’t like those shoes for kids as I don’t think they can run round in them. Fine for round the pool or beach, holidays etc, but not in place of proper sandals which will stay on when she runs. Imagine her riding her bike even in them.
Yes exactly! At first I thought they might be for pool, beach holidays , that's what they are for but as the video went on I realised she will probably have them on every day going places. That's just silly kerry, buy the girl some proper shoes, trainers sandals, boots she can wear every day !

Reactions: 2
I doubt there will be any life left in the clothes to pass down to Pais and Roo if she intends for Si Si (Sorry I had to 🤨😂) to wear them for all four seasons for the next two years, they will be thread bare!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.