Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting it up on his Instagram of him getting a vesectomy. Is it what all instagram dads do? I found it so cringey

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not a good advert for her new kitchen when nothing friggin works!! How is that even possible??😂

Reactions: 3
Dont think she uses it that much. I would be more concerned that it is something with the electrics in the whole house and the place needs rewired🙈

Reactions: 4
Loved her use of the word “experamentive” 🙊

she got loads there, and it all looked in great condition. She did well with that, I agree, well done to her.

Agree, liked her charity shop video.
And don't hate me for this but i gave Warren a pity like for his Instagram ad 🙈

Honestly, i just felt a bit sorry for them with the baby food. I mean, i am happy they got an ad but the baby food is just too young for Roma. 4 month +, 7 months +, my first porridge... Roma is 19 months 😳

Then i started to feel annoyed because Kerry always went on about baby led weaning and how she wanted to do it (and in her eyes was doing it) now she's accepted an ad for jars and pouches of food.
Contradictory! Then I thought...she probably pitched to Heinz for the ad instead of Heinz going to them.
Thats when i felt sorry for them. Is that the best they can get 😕
They probably thought "its an ad" and we know they take anything.. Remember that baby food thermometer?

I don't know, i feel sad and annoyed with them at the same time 😆

Reactions: 5
18 months is far too old to be advertising baby food. My toddler is 19 months and has been on adult food for ages. I’d never buy hienz baby food for them! Bizarre as Kerry claims she has done BLW. But I suppose anything for £££

Reactions: 4
I think it’s a lovely ad and it’s clearly marked but it does go against all of the baby led weaning that they have preached. So they are essentially saying ‘it’s not good enough for our baby but if we are paid enough we will promote it so you give it to yours’. I worked for a food manufacturing company years ago and Heinz used to buy all of our worst quality chicken. I’m talking tumours and all that horrible stuff, I’m not saying they use it for their baby food but they put it to use somewhere so the only thing I buy from them is baked beans!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Strange how warren has the ad for baby food and not Kerry though. She’s surely have been the more obvious choice, since his content is less family friendly? its quite a clever idea for the video, but needed an ending IMO.

The ad just sums up influencers though. Not something they’d actually use but happy to flog it to us for payment. And then all the “oh I only share products we would use ourselves” bull.

Reactions: 2
I liked the charity shop haul. She got some nice pieces that suited her, particularly the jumpers, baggy jeans and green trousers. Not keen on the mustard dress or the acid wash jeans personally but they suit her. I like the pink coat but can't see past those faux fur cuffs looking like they're grubby 😆

Agree about the baby food ad. She didn't do BLW anyway but that's a whole other debate 🤣

Reactions: 1
Should Heinz not be paying Roma for that ad? 😂 cause I didn’t see anything of Warren in it bar an arm?
I do like the idea behind it though although that’s a prime example of influencers exploiting their children for cash.
I have a 23 month old and a 7 month old (yes we’ve been busy 😂) and if I ever try and offer her any of the baby purées she point blank refuses to eat it and says yuk baby, no baby 😂
Just think this add is 10 months too late? 🤷‍♀️ Which is a shame as when it comes to mummy influencers I don’t mind the conways give or take a few issues

Actually really liked the charity shop haul too. She found some quite nice bits didn't she! Tbf I never go in the charity shops round here for clothes, but I might have a look next time I am in town.

Whilst i liked the video, i was distracted by her red bra!!

Actually really liked the charity shop haul too. She found some quite nice bits didn't she! Tbf I never go in the charity shops round here for clothes, but I might have a look next time I am in town.

Whilst i liked the video, i was distracted by her red bra!!
Yes that bra was an odd choice!

I just watched Aria’s birthday vlog. I felt so sad at the start when she goes in and both Kerry and warren are filming her see her gifts.Both parents so engrossed in filming it for others to see they weren’t even watching her themselves ☹

Yes that bra was an odd choice!

I just watched Aria’s birthday vlog. I felt so sad at the start when she goes in and both Kerry and warren are filming her see her gifts.Both parents so engrossed in filming it for others to see they weren’t even watching her themselves ☹
Came here to say exactly the same thing. I've always thought she does try hard to make things nice and feel special for the kids. But after seeing that I feel it's all for the camera, not for the girls themselves

Reactions: 2
No wonder those girls don't sleep. 2pm she put up in stories that both Aria and Roma are sleeping in the car. 2pm! I think it's late personally, especially for Aria? But then she is up early, i saw kerry giving them bloody breakfast at 630am!
And roma had a nap before 10am, i see the sleep training has gone out the window!!

No wonder those girls don't sleep. 2pm she put up in stories that both Aria and Roma are sleeping in the car. 2pm! I think it's late personally, especially for Aria? But then she is up early, i saw kerry giving them bloody breakfast at 630am!
And roma had a nap before 10am, i see the sleep training has gone out the window!!
Came on to say this. No doubt there will be a pity me post later about how Roma wouldn’t settle and what a bad night they all had. She really does herself no favours with the sleeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.