Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is moan about her “non sleeping kids” and being exhausted. Would be nice to see her go out and do a proper job, as well as juggle 3 kids and a house . Bore off Kerry nobody cares

Reactions: 7
Anyone else roll their eyes when instamums moan about tidying up after their kids when it’s their only job?

I work full time, have a house to clean & tidy, have shopping to do & meals to cook as well as a toddler to look after. I have very little time for mums whose only job is to mum.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i've got 5 kids and was a military wife....so at times no husband around, certainly no family as we moved bases

these 'insta mums' are all so weak, soft and pampered.....Kerry is particularly bad. Embarrassing.

I work full time, have a house to clean & tidy, have shopping to do & meals to cook as well as a toddler to look after. I have very little time for mums whose only job is to mum.
My only job is to mum. Doesn’t mean I moan all the time about picking up after them, or taking care of them. The phrase “I have very little time for mums whose only job is to mum” - while of course being your opinion and your right - degrades a whole group of mothers who choose to stay at home and look after their kids as it’s what they think is best for their family. Imagine if someone said “I’ve very little time for working mothers”.

And just because you’re a sahm doesn’t mean you are your kids slave. They should still pick up after themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My only job is to mum. Doesn’t mean I moan all the time about picking up after them, or taking care of them. The phrase “I have very little time for mums whose only job is to mum” - while of course being your opinion and your right - degrades a whole group of mothers who choose to stay at home and look after their kids as it’s what they think is best for their family. Imagine if someone said “I’ve very little time for working mothers”.

And just because you’re a sahm doesn’t mean you are your kids slave. They should still pick up after themselves.
I didn’t mean to offend you. My rant was at mums who moan about it. I’m sorry I didn’t word it that way.

Not forgetting they make money out of their Kids. SAHMs like you have your children’s best interests at heart. Influencers who exploit their kids privacy to make money don’t.

I’m mortified at my wording as I didn’t mean to offend people like you @Definitelyme x

Last edited:
  • Heart
I didn’t mean to offend you. My rant was at mums who moan about it. I’m sorry I didn’t word it that way.
I get what you mean as even picking up toys is the time lapse set to the same music content. Being a SAHP is hard work but when you get paid to do it and complain about having to do it...I think it’s so blurred with instamums, as they want to show they are just your ‘average ‘ parent but also a girl boss who is sending 7000 emails a day. If it is too much running the ads/business side, then leave it and be in the moment and enjoy being a parent,spending time with your children.

Reactions: 5
All she does is moan about her “non sleeping kids” and being exhausted. Would be nice to see her go out and do a proper job, as well as juggle 3 kids and a house . Bore off Kerry nobody cares
God can you imagine a day with her, Anna Saccone and Rebecca Meldrum? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You know, out of those 3, I'd actually rather spend a day with just Kezza 🤣
I can't abide meldrum and Anna saccone, the pair of jumped up little twats!

Also, out of the three I've got kezza pegged as best mum. At least she seems to like her kids and doesn't treat them as an inconvenience

Reactions: 10

Not forgetting they make money out of their Kids. SAHMs like you have your children’s best interests at heart. Influencers who exploit their kids privacy to make money don’t.

I’m mortified at my wording as I didn’t mean to offend people like you @Definitelyme x
😘 no worries! We all say things the wrong way sometimes!

Reactions: 1
I should be clear, I can’t cook so shouldn’t judge really! Just wasn’t how I expected the toad in the hole to look 🤣

Reactions: 1
I should be clear, I can’t cook so shouldn’t judge really! Just wasn’t how I expected the toad in the hole to look 🤣
I’m certainly no expert in the kitchen, and have been known to have the odd toad in the hole be a bit cakey in the middle, but I also wouldn’t then share those ones for all to see! No rise anywhere, she’s got to heat the dish and oil first!

Her new insta post is a lovely idea... but EWW feet on the sides really grosses me out. I’m not a fan of sitting on the sides either. But I guess needs must when you don’t have enough room round the breakfast bar hey 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
Her new insta post is a lovely idea... but EWW feet on the sides really grosses me out. I’m not a fan of sitting on the sides either. But I guess needs must when you don’t have enough room round the breakfast bar hey 🙈🤣
Agreed, there is no need to sit on the counters like that. I’ve never seen anyone do it before either, and it can’t be comfy?! Let alone not hygienic if she’s walked bare foot through the house to the kitchen and then popped them on the counter 🤮

Nice words though!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
First glimpse, i thought she was naked😂😂🙈🙈. Had to do a double take😂. Nice semtiment but just a bit random, although since they refuse to get a table that seats them all she will have to perch herself up there. Wonder if warren will try it next?🤔😂😂

*sentiment not semtinent. I can actually spell, just not on tattle😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.