Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at a show home last weekend and it had karndean in a bedroom which is similar I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️. Looked quite nice but I imagine it would by noisy with kids playing in there

Reactions: 1
**edited to say it’s mysteriously changed now... 👋🏻 hi kerry!

What does everyone think this is about? So she has this baby ballet thing, and I went to her YouTube to watch the video, but I couldn’t see it when I clicked on her name so assumed there wasn’t one.

Then I see advertised on Facebook there is, so clicked it and saw that under the video title it says “unlisted”. So I checked again and sure enough it’s not in her video list. Why would she have a brand video and not want it to show up? Seems very odd

Attachments

Last edited:
Hmmm. How the hell is she getting gifted stuff for the kids when she pretty much doesn't show them anymore?
It said on her Instagram it's paid so she's getting free classes and being paid?

*** edited to say, her last video got more thumbs down than likes so WHY are companies paying her to advertise there tit!!! ****

And check out bleeping warren commenting as himself and that commenting as that trainer account too and bloody kerry replying to them both!! Winds me up something chronic 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! Bloody pimping her kids for a few quid. 🙄
Those classes i don't think are even that dear so she can't have been paid much? I'm annoyed she got paid at all, she should be doing these things herself not waiting for offers or begging companies to give her them.
At least roma got some fun out of it and got out of the house somewhere different other than the school run, park or warrens mothers.

Reactions: 4
If I worked in marketing for Babyballet I would not be happy with that vlog. Her filming is shocking & makes the class look awful! I was considering a dance class for my toddler but won’t be trying a Babyballet franchise.

Reactions: 3
Yes. She didn't show a lot of the class or what they did and she was clearly not trying to show romas face again but it ended up being tit. Surely she can't continue like that!!

Thing is, without the kids, what has she actually got?! Her house renovation is a joke, she's not a good cook or diet expert, she definitely doesn't clean 🤣🤣🤣
I don't understand what she's doing. She's a mummy "influencer" originally right? She didn't get subs until they had kids?

Reactions: 6
what a silly person drinking coffee and driving, I thought it was a motoring offence hot coffee in one hand, and the other on the steering wheel.

Reactions: 2
what a silly person drinking coffee and driving, I thought it was a motoring offence hot coffee in one hand, and the other on the steering wheel.
I noted the same yesterday, and thought it was an offence too. But then again I’ve drink (not hot drinks) many times while driving so pot, kettle. But I don’t broadcast it to the world when I am not paying 100% attention to the road.

I noted the same yesterday, and thought it was an offence too. But then again I’ve drink (not hot drinks) many times while driving so pot, kettle. But I don’t broadcast it to the world when I am not paying 100% attention to the road.
I think your having a sip of drink if your thirsty to Kerry drinking a hot drink and having the camera there is very different. Even if Kerry is not engaging with the camera it must be a distraction.

Has anyone seen warrens latest post? No idea what he's waffling on about does anyone else?

Has anyone seen warrens latest post? No idea what he's waffling on about does anyone else?
Sounds like someone has called them out for their filthy house and they are playing the mental health card.

You would have to pay privately to see a doctor for two hours?

Sounds like someone has called them out for their filthy house and they are playing the mental health card.

You would have to pay privately to see a doctor for two hours?
I guess if shes contacted them directly by private message it is trolling.
But naming them is doxxing?
I'm baffled a nhs gp would have time to fit 2 people into a standard appointment 10 to 15mins.
Or have thet gone private.
For the record I do think Kerry sadly has mental health issues.
I don't think this social media game is really for either of them.
Some big accounts giving sympathy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.